CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin Empty CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:24 am

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin Hayden_christensen_14546

Walter Kayin Charcovix
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME:  Walter Kayin Charcovix

NICKNAMES:  Walt, Char, Xem, Xemmy, Xemnas

ALLEGIANCE: Potter’s Army

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindork (:

CLASSES: Charms and DADA if that’s fine I guess

WAND: Length: 12 1/2 in (Pottermore Wand heh)
    Wood: Black Walnut
    Core: Dragon
    Flexibility: Unyielding

PLAY BY: Hayden Christensen

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Brownish, Blondish

EYE COLOUR: Dark Blue

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: Tall 6’1’’

BODY BUILD: Somewhat Fit

GENERAL APPEARANCE: His hair is rather jagged and messy, however on occasion will have it combed and tidied. At hogwarts he prefers a hogwarts T with his gryffindor colored tie tucked in his shirt along with the usual black pants. When it’s cold and snowy outside that’s when he decides to wear his cloak along with his gryffindor styled scarf. Out of Hogwarts it’s usually all denim. Jeans, denim jacket with a T shirt tucked inside. When it’s cold out of hogwarts instead of his T-shirt he’d wear his sweater inside but yeah that’s the only real significant change he’s not a fabulous dresser as some other are hehe

PERSONALITY

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES:
    - He’s emotion sensitive which is kind of a strength and a weakness. It shows that he is understanding to his friends and that he’d do anything to protect them. But at the same time, if something really big were to happen he’d be a little more bugged by it than most people.

-He has quite a lot of durability when it comes to being in a fight whether verbally or physically but the downside is that he bruises easily.

-Ultimately he’s a nice, funny, caring guy who’s not easily persuaded. He can make his own decisions. However if his friends are tied in the mix of things then I guess he could be blinded and manipulated by not seeing the truth among his friends, ya know if he got manipulated.

LIKES & DISLIKES:
    - Absolutely cannot stand mind games, whether from his friends or from the dark figures the roam around London. He can’t stand them.

-He loves people that are just as caring and as understanding as he is. He hates people that automatically shun your opinion.

-Relationship wise he’s kind of into the innocent type of girl. Someone who can take any joke be innocent but have a tiny bit of a bad side to her. If they’re just overly bad then Walter’s just not into that

GOALS: Walter’s main goals is to feel useful to anyone at least. He wants someone/people to look at him and go “wow I’m glad he actually helped and did something”. He very rarely feels that and he wants to feel like he did something good for once.

HABITS & QUIRKS: He’s definitely a nail biter and he tends to tap his wand on the side of the desk over and over when he’s bored. It bothers the hell out of the students, but when Walter’s bored, to be honest he couldn’t care less.

BOGGART: Losing his loved ones

PATRONUS: Meeting Hitame for the first time

DEMENTOR: That horrible fight with his uncle

VERITASERUM: First liking Hitame at the Yule Ball as a first year then awkwardly finding out they were brother and sister o.e

MIRROR OF ERISED: Greatest Desire is to be recognized as an important figure in London or society in general

PERSONALITY: I’ve already stated a little bit about the personality here and there but now I’ll put it all together I guess. Walter is a really nice and funny guy. Once you become a close friend of his he is always looking out for you. He’s looking out for you so much that he can actually be kind of overprotective. If he really likes you as a person it might even be to the point that it’s suffocating. He’s just really scared of losing people because he’s already lost his parents and have gotten separated from his siblings in the past. Walter has his moments where he can be a bit overly-sensitive but only the people that are close to him would get to see that. He’s usually just a cool and chill dude to his friends that are not like SUPER friends. His sensitivity is his weak point for his personality because he can be easily hurt emotionally which is why he has his guard up quite a lot. Because once you take it down and hurt him, he’d be a wreck. Overall he’s intelligent and caring and would protect anyone, especially his siblings.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Terra Charovix; real father; thirty-three; alive

MOTHER: Aqua Charcovix; real mother; thirty-two; alive

SIBLING/S: Hitame Anabelle Higurashi; fifteen; 2nd Oldest Sibling
    Naomi Natalia Higurashi; fourteen; Youngest Sister
    Sora Josiah Charcovix; thirteen; Youngest brother

OTHER:  Raynus Chasterfield Char; thirty-five; uncle

BLOOD STATUS:  Pureblood

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET/S:
    Owl named Woodrow

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    none

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: [For the main information look at Hitame’s History] Walter and Sora were too young to even understand the reason behind why their sisters had to leave so to them they were just gone for no reason. It wasn’t until a few months prior to entering Hogwarts that Walter found out the entire story. His brother and himself were originally ordered to become death eaters. Walter made sure that his parents gave him the permission to go to Hogwarts before he went and did anything crazy. His mother and father paid for his books, his clothes, his wand, and every material he needed to be prepared for Hogwarts. He lied to his parents pretending that he would be a death eater but he knew deep down that was never going to happen. He made sure that him and Sora became among the good folk and that he’d never go down the path of being a death eater.

Hogwarts Years: During the first year at Hogwarts Walter was pretty hesitant at everything. He didn’t really trust no one and he didn’t really let anyone talk to Sora either. He wanted to make sure that the school was safe and alright.

It wasn’t until second year that Walter and Sora was reunited with their sister siblings. He had a great feeling of strength within him and the normality of Walter returned. He made like one other friend other than his sisters but that was all he needed.

At the start of third year he met up with his uncle who was the one who told his parents that they had to be death eaters and they had a duel. Raynus (the uncle) bashed him quite a lot physically and after Walter had one the battle he fell into a deep coma. Walter was unconscious for pretty much the entire third year of school, he had awaken in the last few months of school but he didn’t really talk to anyone. He was kind of a lost soul since he had just awoken from a deep coma.

Adulthood: Not an adult yet x)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: You can call me Chris :)or Walter or Walt or my old name Xem if you just can’t get used to the new names haha. Chris would probably be best though Smile

RP EXPERIENCE: I used to own 2 roleplaying websites and I have a little bit of experience here as some of you guys know.

HOW YOU FOUND US: When I FIRST found you guys it was because I googled a Harry Potter roleplaying site and this place showed up, but NOW I came back because of Hitame :3

MAIN CHARACTER: This is probably going to be my main, not 100% on that though

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: It’s just kinda to get started roleplaying again

RP SAMPLE: I’ve had many characters!

Last edited by Walter "Xem" Charcovix on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin Empty Re: CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 am

For blood-types there are three, potentially four, but the fourth is more a technicality.

Purebloods - They have no Muggle blood in their veins. Very rare; most Purebloods do - even the Malfoys if you saw that bit of J.K.R content on Pottermore - wasn't it cool? :3

Half-Bloods - Half-Bloods have Muggle blood in them or their parents, one was a Muggleborn.

Muggleborns - Muggle parents, pure and simple.

Now the fourth is what's been flying around a while which is that if your grandparents were wizards and your parents are then your bloodline is 'pure' - can't be verified though. I'm not personally convinced.

Anyway, lovely! It's good to have you back Xem, Walter... I'm just going to call you Chris. Welcome back! <3

Accepted and sorted into Gryffindor!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin Empty Re: CHARCOVIX, Walter Kayin

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:42 am

Double Post: I also changed your username so it's Walter now. Smile