The day is beautiful...for staying inside - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The day is beautiful...for staying inside - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The day is beautiful...for staying inside

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The day is beautiful...for staying inside - Page 2 Empty Re: The day is beautiful...for staying inside

Post by Carter Griggory Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 am

"Yes, but what I mean is that besides feeling bad for them I feel nauseous when I see gruesome things."He said as he got a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, but the bad part is that when I tried to console my sister she took it badly so we weren't very close."He told the girl who seemed to understand everything he had been through the chances that they were the same were very slim but he had met a person that for once had or was in his shoes.
"Hey,by the way I seem to recall your face from somewhere were you a Ravenclaw?"
Carter Griggory
Carter Griggory
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

The day is beautiful...for staying inside - Page 2 Empty Re: The day is beautiful...for staying inside

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 am

Sophia nodded. "I understand, I feel like that all the time but then I have to pull myself together."said Sophia softly but honestly. "On my first week, I can't tell you how many time I vomited in the trash can or fainted!"said Sophia chuckling at the memories.

Sophia nodded. "I was close to both my sister, but when Nikki died Arabella became very distant and she still is at times."said Sophia sighing. "I guess she just misses Nikki."said Sophia softly. It was good to have someone who understood her, Carter walked in her shoes, so he knew how he felt.

Sophia shook her head no. "I was a Gryffindor, but I was always the know-it-all and the goody-two shoes that gotten every question right."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Griggory Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am

"Well I'm pretty happy with my job, no regrets"Carter thought he had chosen the best career for him since he liked dueling, he liked adrenaline, and investigating.His dad had been an auror too so that was another reason he liked the job.

"When my mom died my father tried to keep us all as close as possible but me and my sister couldn't do that when he died but now we are close again."He felt something strange like he had made a new friend but he didn't know if the girl felt the same way.Carter only had his best friend Sam he didn't many friends so it was an unusual feeling.
Carter Griggory
Carter Griggory
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 am

"I love my job to, I don't regret becoming a healer I love doing it!"said Sophia softly. "Although the long paperwork I don't like doing so much!"said Sophia honestly.

Sophia nodded. "Me and my sisters always been close, we very rarely fought about anything!"said Sophia softly.  "You know, this might sound weird but I feel like I known you forever Carter like we were long lost best friends!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia knew it was a bit weird, but that was how she felt for Carter understood her when no one else did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Griggory Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 am

"Oh, I hate paperwork too, I catching the bad guys or investigating.Mainly the action but if I have to do paperwork its not like I'm not gonna do it."Carter agreed.

"Yeah I get that feeling too because i only feel this way when I'm around Sam, my best friend.I get you and you get me.Today was actually a pretty productive day at the end."Carter thought that he wouldn't meet anybody today but he did and he didn't just meet her he befriended her very quick.
Carter Griggory
Carter Griggory
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:43 am

Sophia chuckled at his reply. "Yeah paperwork sucks, I like healing people more then the lousy paperwork!"said Sophia honestly. "I have so much paperwork on my desk it's unreal!"said Sophia shaking her head.

"I had quite a bit of best friends, but they all disappeared or died!"said Sophia sighing.  "I had quite of bit of friends at Hogwarts, but now I don't really have any friends."said Sophia frowning. "Well... you can always make new ones."Sophia thought to herself. Although she knew it was true, she missed her old friends but she was glad to have someone who understood her pain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Griggory Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

"I only have Sam.Well of course I'm friends with my sister but it's not the same."He said to his new friend.

"Yeah I didn't make many friends at Hogwarts but I found Sam and now you"He thought that making friends was a good thing and he shouldn't waste his opportunities since he didn't have any besides work.

"So do you have friends still in Hogwarts?"
Carter Griggory
Carter Griggory
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:03 am

((sorry for the late reply Gus, but you know why!))

Sophia nodded. "Your lucky you have that, all I have is my little Lexi and that's it."said Sophia softly. "She's the only family I have left, all my family is dead."said Sophia sighing.

"I had friends in Hogwarts, but they all disappeared or died in various battles."said Sophia shaking her head. "Although for new friends, I really don't have that are my age but you now!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I do actually, I have five friends that are seventh years and one that's a fifth year named Hitame, she's like a little sister to me."said Sophia softly. "What about you?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Griggory Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:24 am

"I just know my sister is a sixth year, Ravenclaw. Just like me and my father.Well and I suppose my son will be in Ravenclaw too.Almost all my family has been in Ravenclaw.My dad's sister was a Gryffindor and her husband was a Hufflepuff." He smiled at the girl."What about you? Was your sister also a Gryffindor?"Maybe he had met her sister, and maybe his son and her daughter would be in the same house.
((So sorry it so short I need to sleep but I didn't want to let you hanging.))
Carter Griggory
Carter Griggory
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah everyone in my family was a Gryffindor, although the sorting hat didn't know weather to put me in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but decided on Gryffindor seeing how I had more bravery in me."said Sophia honestly. "I think Alexia my daughter would probably be in the same house as me or a Ravenclaw."said Sophia smiling.

"Although if she was in any other house beside those two I wouldn't care, but she's very much like me."said Sophia honestly. "Has a bit of her father in her, but she's more like me then anything."said Sophia chuckling. "She reminds me so much of how I used to be in Hogwarts!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top