Nobody's gonna hold your hand - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nobody's gonna hold your hand - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nobody's gonna hold your hand

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nobody's gonna hold your hand - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody's gonna hold your hand

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:48 am

"Imagine if we were to get recruited for a team if there are scouts there?!" Olivia said, barely able to contain herself. So many thoughts were running through her head now of there possibly being scouts at the event that actually might not even be happening. That thought had just completely dropped from her mind now though.

Liv nodded and smiled at the other girl. "It's a bit strange in my family. But I think my dad does have that love for Quidditch like I do, he just won't admit it. I want to find out why." she said. "I won't stop until I do." she nodded.

"That would be perfect!" she exclaimed. "If we can fine people who want to play, I'm totally down for having a little game!" she told Grace.

She suddenly remembered she didn't have a broom anymore and she sunk down in her seat a bit. "I hope I can get a new broom soon." she sighed. After Tyler's little 'accident' in which her broom had been broken, Olivia had been saving up to buy a new one because her parents wouldn't buy her one.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Damian Greyback Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 am

It was amazing to have a friend. A real honest-to-God, true friend. Olivia, in Grace’s opinion, was the best to have, too. There was nothing better than having someone with which to share your truest passion. Two redheads who love Quidditch? Perfect. They just needed to get Charlie on board and then, with Nath too, they’d be a quartet of red Quidditch lovers. Alright, so it was an unachievable dream considering Charlie’s stubborn streak but Gracie could hope.

“It’d be amazing!” Grace exclaimed, barely able to hold in her excitement.

She nodded, understanding what Liv meant. In her family, it was much of the same now but it had never been that way when her father had been alive. Everything had been about Quidditch and family and preserving the latter with as much integrity as possible. Of course, that fell apart when he’d died.

“You should,” Grace told Liv passionately. “You really should.”

Grace already had a list of people she knew would play bubbling in her mind and though she couldn’t promise Grace she could get them on board, she knew she’d have to ask.

“I think I know a couple of people,” She confided. “I also know a great place to get a new broom!”
Ariel Damian Greyback
Ariel Damian Greyback
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm

"I think the reason Dad says he doesn't like Quidditch is because either he had to give it up or he was rejected from a team." Liv explained. "I remember him saying before when I was younger, that he wanted to play professionally but I don't think I was meant to hear that. He was talking to my mum." she added, thinking about that night.

"Really?!" Liv asked excitedly when Grace said she knew a great place where she could get a new broom. "Maybe later we can go!" she smiled. "You can help me pick out a good broom and we can figure out who we can get to play and when we should have the game!" she added excitedly.

Liv knew that she probably seemed like an excited little girl with the way she was talking and how giggly she was getting. But she couldn't help it. It was fun to have someone to talk about this with, someone she could actually talk to and didn't mind being around.

If she was able to be around guys more freely than she can now, then she'd have plenty of other people to talk about this with. But having someone like Grace to talk about Quidditch with, it was even better than talking to a guy, she could probably understand her better than anyone else could.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top