Hola People! :D
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hola People! :D Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hola People! :D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hola People! :D Empty Hola People! :D

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Hi! *waves* I am new to this site and.....well, I have already begun spamming it a bit but yeah Razz Anyway, since this isn't about me, but my charrie and I am doing a horrible job of introducing her but......um....right....*throat clearing* My character's name is Alex and I hope I don't sound cocky, but I like to believe I added in a lot of interesting plot points for her xD

Basically, she is a 20 year old ex-auror-in-training, who has now been demoted to a desk job in the department because she got hit by an Obliviate curse. This is temporary, however, and when she gains a medically fit certificate from the staff of St. Mungo's, she will be re-instated. She is an ex-Slytherin and her main activities at the moment is going out for drink binges, finding clues for the mystery of her attack which she suspects to be a planned one and trips to the hospital. There is of course, her job too but she doesn't like it.

I am open to any sort of relationships set up with her, but I would like it if she had a bit of variety around Razz Also, there is a 'fiance' in her life that is currently unknown, so if anybody is up for that, thank you and well........you are welcome to it! xD
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Hola People! :D Empty Re: Hola People! :D

Post by Freyjakiu Thistle Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Hehe, her face claim is the woman from PLL.

At the moment I have Freyjakiu Thistle, a now two year Slytherin graduate that is currently both looking to start in the Ministry as an Intern and trying to decide where her loyalties lay in the Death Eaters vs Order battle. They'd probably know eachother to some extent, since Alexis is not even a year Frey's senior. That means they probably graduated together, and in the same house nonetheless, so maybe they could be friends?
Freyjakiu Thistle
Freyjakiu Thistle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 35
Special Abilities : Occlumency-In-Progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Yeah that's her Very Happy She has a pretty cool name Smile
That would be great, seeing that they have been in the same house and are pretty close, age-wise Very Happy I am thinking maybe they bump into each other again and Frey extracts some sort of a 'revenge' for a prank Alex did to her in school except Alex has lost her memories now so she will be like, "Who the-whaaaaaat?" Razz Or whatev you wish Smile
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Hiya! I have a couple people she might know!

Carth - 22, Auror in Training (nearly done). He may have known her if he joined training before she had her accident. Maybe they're friends or something? He's pretty much open for whatever, since I don't have anything big going for him right now.

Audriana - EX-Gryffindor, 24. She actually acted more like a Ravenclaw than a Gryffindor, because she picked up random information. She doesn't trust easily, though it would probably do well for her to have a couple friends besides Jake. She works on her own, though, so she's not in the Ministry.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey Smile

Okay, I will go character wise (Damn, I feel important Razz)

Carth: They are colleagues, so even if they did not know each other before, they are bound to run into each other some time. Plus, Alex is a friendly person, so some acquaintanceship should be there Razz
Oh, and if you are free right now and want to do some RPing with him, I got a thread, sorta like a 'mission'. Wanna join? Smile

Audriana: Hmm...she likes gathering information, right? Well, maybe they come across each other on some pursuit for knowledge?

Thank you Smile
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Haha I love that feeling XD

Carth - Yeah, maybe they're in some kind of training group together and end up on the same mission? If you give me a link, he's in! Very Happy

Aud - She'll probably end up working with the Aurors sometimes (Her job is sort of a secret form those who don't know about it or need the help - Like the movie Hitch, if you've seen it - so they don't know about her unless they're friends with her or something). Maybe they met in school? Aud didn't really do the whole biased-against-other-houses thing since she was basically a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor put together xD Otherwise I can't see her really knowing her unless Alex needed something found.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Winterborne Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Since Alexandria was hit with an Obliviate Curse, then she would probably be of some interest to Rowan. He's a mediwizard at St. Mungo's and his specialty is Spell Damage. :DMaybe Alexandria is his patient? He's transferring to Hogwarts once the school term starts, to be the Head Healer in the Hospital Wing, but until then, he's still at St. Mungo's and still in London, if you want to RP!
Rowan Winterborne
Rowan Winterborne
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Okay Addie, I am absolutely fine with where you wanna go with Aud Razz Maybe we could have an office thread of them someday? I don't think Aud talks all that much and her reactions to the hyper Alex would be hilarious Wink xD

And heres the link for Carth, if you are interested. Honestly though, I am not all that happy with this post, I was half asleep doing it o.O https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16952-stalking-criminals-the-perks-of-an-ex-job

And Rowan, absolutely! Thank you so much for volunteering :)It will be fun to RP Alex in the hospital, I doubt she will be a good patient xD I 'stalked' your character application and noticed that Rowan doesn't like Slytherins all that much, so I guess it would be interesting to see him be forced to take care of an unwilling Slytherin patient Razz
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Definitely! And I'll look at that right away! I just saw this post.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Winterborne Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

A Slytherin patient? Mwhahahaha! Challenge accepted. Very Happy
Rowan Winterborne
Rowan Winterborne
Hufflepuff Graduate