Dance like it's the last night of your life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dance like it's the last night of your life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dance like it's the last night of your life

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dance like it's the last night of your life Empty Dance like it's the last night of your life

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:43 pm

"This is so laaaaame..."

"Oh come on, it isn't that bad. We're going to America, didn't you say you wanted to go there before?"

"Yeah, when I was like seven."

"Jamie, you said it yesterday."

"Oh. Shut up Jaybee."

The seventeen year old laughed softly as his younger sister turned red with embarrassment after having been proved wrong by her older brother. The fifteen year old crossed her arms and turned away from him as they got off the plane that had brought them to America. Everyone in his family had been excited to come, Jamie had been the most excited, but for some reason she didn't seem that way anymore. Jaybee knew it was because of the flight though, she got bored when she had to sit still for a few hours and it made her a little bit annoyed.

Jaybee grinned and grabbed his sister from behind into a hug. She squeaked and quickly began giggling as Jaybee spun her around. After setting her back down on the ground, Jamie ran over to their older sister Ally and she hugged her.

"Well, aren't you happy now. What did you do Jaybee?"

Ally had still been inside the plane when Jaybee spun the younger girl around. The Hufflepuff shrugged and grinned. Ally rolled her eyes and shook her head before joining the rest of her family that was already off the plane. All of them headed to the house their father owned there, since their father was born in America. Once they were there, Alice - his cousin who was now living with them - couldn't stop Millie from crying.

"I don't get why she won't stop. I've done everything..."

"Maybe she needs a nap?"

"She won't go down Jaybee."

"Let me see her."

Jaybee took Millie from Alice and rocked her slowly. The baby eventually stopped crying and fell asleep. Alice mouthed 'thank you' to her older cousin and Jaybee took Millie to her crib in the room Alice was staying in. He placed her in the crib and closed the door behind him softly so he wouldn't wake her up.

"I'm gonna head to the book store."

"Alright hun, be back before it gets too late okay?"

"Okay mum. I'll be back."

The boy loved reading books and he always wanted to get new ones. He walked down to a book store close to the house, maybe about two blocks down and he walked in.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Dance like it's the last night of your life Empty Re: Dance like it's the last night of your life

Post by Katelyn Graves Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 pm

"Don't be late for dinner, Kasumi," her mother started. "We are having you're favorite dinner tonight!"

"Haha alright mom. Ill be home soon."

Kasumi was going to shop for a little bit to get her mind off the stress. The only good thing was that summer finally arrived! She doesn't have to deal with the school drama for a couple months which made her happy. The only thing on her mind was that she was waiting for her dad to text her. He promised that he would text her today and talk to her for a little bit while he was in his office. She was walking and decided to get herself some clothes. She wanted to get some new stuff for herself. After getting clothes she decided to go to the bookstore. She is a bookworm when it comes to the summer time. That's all she does is read.

She went into the bookstore looking for something that inspired her. Something that she would be interested in throughout the summer. She was in the sci-fy isle when all off a sudden her phone went off. She looked at it and saw it was her dad. She had a grin ear to ear stamped on her face and she started texting him while looking for a book. As she was looking she found a couple she liked. She held on to them and started heading for the cash register. She was in the back of the store and she was trying to make her way up to the front. She was texting and wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into a guy. She fell and her phone went flying to the guys shoe. She put her hand on her head. She didn't know what to say since she didn't realize who it was and she was too embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to..I was talking to my dad you see I never get to see him and...I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I'm so sorry..."

She wanted to stand up but the embarrassment was killing her so she just sat there and looked at the floor.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Dance like it's the last night of your life Empty Re: Dance like it's the last night of your life

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Jaybee had gotten a couple of books from a few parts of the store that he thought he would like. He was a little disappointed in the selection of books the store had though, he thought he would be leaving with more than just the two of three books he'd picked up. He sighed softly and headed toward the register.

He'd just have to come back another day when they had more books. He'd asked the clerk when they'd be getting another shipment of new books and she'd told him that it would be just a couple more days. She even told him what kind of books they'd be getting. It had only served to get him even more excited than he already was about the books.

He loved adventure books and crime books and when he heard those were part of the shipment coming in a couple of days he was ecstatic. He had just walked in front of the sci-fi isle when someone bumped into him and he lunged forward suddenly at the impact. The girl was send flying backwards onto the floor and her phone landed at his feet.

Jaybee looked down at the phone and picked it up before extending his hand to her, offering to help her up. "Don't worry about it..." his voice faded as she explained why she hadn't been paying attention. That explanation sounded familiar, he looked at the girl's face and smiled, "Kasumi? Is that you?" he asked.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Kasumi took his hand and stood up. Hearing his voice made her look up. Before she knew it, her long time crush Jaybee was standing in front of her with a huge smile on his face. She has liked Jaybee for a while now and it made her so happy to see him. "Jaybee?! Oh my gosh!" She hugged him and apologized for bumping into him once more. "I'm sorry f-for bumping into you. At least i-it was you and not someone that was going t-to kill me for not paying a-attention..."

She couldn't stop looking at him. He is still the same Jaybee that she remembered with this sparkling brown eyes and flowing brown hair. She always go so nervous around him and she was afraid she was going to say something stupid. That was her one major flaw she needed to fix...stuttering in front of guys that she liked. She looked down and noticed the books he had in his hand and decided to yap her mouth off.

"Oh you got some books! I got s-some books right here!" She showed Jaybee the books she got and before he could see them she dropped them on the floor. In embarrassment yet again, she covered her face with her hand and bent down to get them.
"I need t-to stop being a klutz," She said to Jaybee joking around. "It seems to be an e-everyday problem.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Jaybee chuckled softly at her reaction to see him. At least she seemed happy to see him. He smiled at her and bent down to help pick her books up. Handing her the one he'd picked up Jaybee said, "Don't worry about it Kasumi. People drop things all the time." He looked at the book in his hand and grinned. "So you like sci-fi books?" he asked her. Jaybee thought they were good but he wasn't all that into them.

He glanced over at the register and noticed it was empty.

"Hey, why don't we go pay for these?" he asked her, motioning toward the register. He looked down at the two books he'd been holding and sighed. He was still disappointed that he only got two of them. At least they seemed like they were going to be interesting, otherwise Jaybee wouldn't have even gotten them. "Once we pay maybe we can go somewhere else?" he suggested.

"By the way Kasumi, what're you doing in America? I would've thought you were going somewhere else." he asked.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Kasumi was cherry red from being a klutz twice in five minutes. She smiled at Jaybee and looked at the book in his hand. When Jaybee asked if she liked Sci-fy books she rubbed her arm and blushed a little. "Im not a-all that into it...Its a present for my brother. H-he's a huge sci-fy f-fan and loves these b-books and where his b-birthday is c-coming up I decided to get h-him this."

She glanced over to the register the same time Jaybee did and when she looked back at him she locked eyes with him and died inside with joy.

She took the book back for her brother and nodded in answer to Jaybee's question. While Jaybee was looking at his books she looked at her phone and answered her dad. She put her phone away and looked at Jaybee. She couldn't help but think about how amazing he looked and how she really wanted to date him.

Kasumi looked up once more and died inside locking eyes with him. She listened to Jaybee's request and accepted. "O-of course!" She smiled. "Wherever you would like to go Ill be happy to go there too."

She realized Jaybee was going to talk again so she listened. When he asked her what she was doing in America she answered. "I'm just looking for a g-good read. A-and since like I said before my brothers birthday is coming up I-I wanted to get him a g-good b-book he would like." She looked down at the floor wishing her stutter would go away.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 pm

"Oh that's cool. This seems like a good book so I'm sure he's going to like it." Jaybee said. He placed the books in his hands on the counter and he looked at Kasumi. "I'll pay for these too." He took them from her and put them on the counter along with his own books. The cashier looked at him and grinned, "Paying for your girlfriend huh? Nice." he commented and Jaybee raised an eyebrow. "She isn't my girlfriend, just a friend." he replied lightly.

The cashier raised an eyebrow at how calmly Jaybee replied to his question and shrugged. He placed all the books in two bag and handed them to him. Jaybee reached into his pocket and pulled some money out to pay for all the books and he turned to Kasumi. He knew she'd probably protest his paying for the books but it was just something he wanted to do. Especially since he'd made her fall when they bumped into each other.

"Here are your books." he told her, handing her the bag with her books in it. "There's a pizza place just down the street, want to go there?" he asked her. He wasn't expected to be home for a while, so he might as well make the most of his day before he got home. He wasn't even sure what he was going to do before he bumped into Kasumi. He'd probably just go home after getting the books and read in his room for a while.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Kasumi wanted to say something but she knew it was no use. Jaybee wanted to pay for the books. She didn't want to argue with him and just let him. She was just standing there when the cashier made a remark about her being Jaybee's girlfriend. When she heard the comment she blushed. She was wishing so badly for it to come true. She secretly loved him so much and when he was telling the cashier they were just friends she looked away. She wanted to be more than friends. Jaybee was the only guy she has ever liked this much.

She snapped out of it when Jaybee started talking to her. "Thank...you" She said quietly trying not to show that she was blushing. She was listening to Jaybee while looking around trying to cover up her cheeks. "S-sure, w-we can do that. I would l-love to go to the pizza place with you." She smiled and walked with Jaybee to the pizza joint. He was the only thing she ever wanted and hoped it would happen today.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Jaybee smiled and opened the door for Kasumi before he stepped out of the store. As they walked to the pizza place, his phone rang and he put his hand in his pocket to get his phone. He'd gotten a text from his brother who said he had to get home quickly because his mother had gotten hurt. He said that she'd been trying to get something upstairs and she slipped on the stairs and fell.

Jaybee quickly replied to the text, saying he'd be there immediately and he looked at Kasumi. "Er... Sorry Kasumi, looks like I'll have to owe you the pizza. I have to get home quickly, my mum got hurt." he told her. He turned to leave but he felt really bad about just leaving her there. "Um... You can come back with me if you like... I'm sure my mum's fine but I have to check on her." he told her softly.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Kasumi smiled at Jaybee as he opened the door for her. She walked in as her phone vibrated. She took it out and saw that it was her dad. She smiled and started texting on her phone when Jaybee's phone rang. She looked up and saw Jaybee look kind of worried. She answered to her dad and put her phone away. She walked closer to Jaybee to be there for him just in case he needed a hug or something.

When Jaybee immediately looked up Kasumi knew something was wrong. She covered her mouth when Jaybee told Kasumi what was wrong. "Oh my gosh Jaybee I'm so sorry...." She didnt know what to do. When Jaybee invited Kasumi to come she put her hand on his shoulder. "Of course I'll come with you. I'll be right by your side through it." Kasumi walked with Jaybee to his house hoping his mother was alright.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum