Not Sure What To Make Of You - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not Sure What To Make Of You - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not Sure What To Make Of You

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Sure What To Make Of You - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Sure What To Make Of You

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:02 am

((OOC: Meant to post earlier, but my post disappeared and I got all grumpy.))

Adrienne could nearly feel the fight ease its way out of him as he sighed and pushed his hand towards her. He kept his tough appearance up with his wording, but Addie could tell he was just ready to stop the pain if nothing else.

Taking his hand in one of hers, she pulled out her wand and checked for any breaks. Seeing that his injuries were mostly just exterior wounds, she glanced at him once before saying quietly, "Tergeo." and watching the blood start to dissipate.  Adrienne looked up at him again, checking for signs of pain before continuing with a light frown on her face. She knew healing spells well enough but she definitely wanted to focus.

Eyebrows pulled together, Adrienne moved her wand over his hand once more. "Episkey."

Once the cuts had closed up, she let go, giving him a moment to check it or whatever he liked. "That should do it." She nodded once. Adrienne found it odd that she was helping his injured boy she didn't even know. She hadn't even asked his name. "I hope you'll be alright, um, ..." She trailed off, curious as to if he would offer up his name. At this point, she wasn't exactly sure.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm

The soon to be seventeen year old boy watched as the girl healed his hand. He didn't say anything while she did it, knowing that she needed to concentrate in order to heal him correctly. There was also that he didn't know what to say to her. Although, he began to reflect on how he'd acted toward her before. Noting that he'd been acting like nothing more than a jerk, he suddenly felt bad.

That was a feeling Kaiden rarely experienced. But he hadn't really meant to act like that toward her, he never meant to act like that toward anyone. It just happened, it had always happened since he was a first year. To him, it was like the only way to keep others from seeing who he really was, to keep himself from getting hurt by other. And it was to keep others from being hurt by him.

The Slytherin pulled his hand away from her once she finished the healing and he looked it over. She hadn't done a bad job, he didn't feel pain anymore and the cuts on his knuckles were gone. It was as if they had never been there. "Kaiden..." he told her softly, still looking at his hand. His voice had gotten softer, kinder than when he had originally entered the tower. "Kaiden Poliakoff. And you are?" he asked, dropping his hand and paying attention to her.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Addie had felt his eyes on her as she worked, but wasn't sure if he was still in a bad mood or not. Adrienne watched him as he checked her work, waiting for a reaction. She didn't exactly have a plan after helping him. That had been the goal, and now that she had done so, she wasn't sure what he would do.

'Kaiden.' He told her. She didn't recognize the name - he couldn't have been in her house. She would probably guess Slytherin if asked, but she figured it didn't quite matter. Not everyone in Slytherin was as bad as people said.

She felt rather small under his gaze as he asked who she was. Then again, she was a bit short for her age anyways. "My name's Adrienne Reynolds." She said, offering her last name since he had.

Giving him a cautious and appraising look she added, "If you feel like ranting or talking about anything, I'm a very good listener." Addie didn't expect him to take the opportunity, but things were looking up now that he was calm and more friendly. Perhaps she could help him. Fixing people was sort of Addie's thing, after all.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:59 am

"Adrienne.." he echoed her softly before muttering, "You have a pretty name." trying to compliment her but not really wanting her to hear him say anything. Even after he acted like a complete jerk to her, she was still willing to help him and he felt he'd already burdened her enough with her having to heal him.

"No... No, it's fine. I shouldn't bother you. I guess... I should leave..." he said. He didn't want to leave but he didn't want to have her listen to his problems and he felt like he'd start crying or something if he even spoke about it. That was the last thing he wanted

[OOC: Sorry for the short post. I kinda lost my inspiration].
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:17 am

Addie smiled softly and nodded as he repeated her name. She thought she heard him add something that made her blush, but figured she was just imagining something. After thinking about her family and their tense interaction, she was starting to feel drained. She glanced down at her feet which were placed just a bit away from his.

His suggestion of leaving made her frown. Why was his leaving so unfortunate in her mind? There was something about him that told Addie that he would be important. To her, or just in general. She shook the idea of mentally - it sounded ridiculous, even in her head. "I- well, I mean," She attempted, now flustered due to her train of thought, "If you really want to, of course I won't stop you. Just.. You don't have to talk about it. I just.. I have this thing," She admitted cautiously, "about helping people."

Looking away and tugging on the pink strand in her hair, Adrienne added, "I mean, we could chat about the cliché stuff like classes or our day or something." She joked lightly, trying to change the tone.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum