Plotting Against Prats - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting Against Prats - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting Against Prats

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting Against Prats - Page 3 Empty Re: Plotting Against Prats

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 am

"A newt? Really? I mean, while I'm sure I would make a very fine newt, you have to admit that the idea is a tad... overused," the witch said through a smile, fully aware that her friend was joking. She was almost certain that Zane would never practice such spells on her, and if it really came down to it, the male would do much better than a newt of all things.

"Firsties it is, then. That is a very good point, I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize that they're half the size they had been. It'll probably take them a while to even figure out what happened, the brainless goons," Vivianna said with a grin.

Fingers of her right hand tapping rhythmically against her thigh, the teenager raised her left hand towards the celling before reaching backwards in a stretch. There was an annoying ache in her shoulder, and the girl pouted slightly when stretching didn't help.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:35 am

"Oh please. You know what I meant." Zane gave a fake exasperated sigh, "I'd just transfigured you into whatever I wanted." He grinned smugly but knew she had to see through him.

Zane gave a deep chuckle, sure she was right. "If they're brainless enough to mess with you, Viv, they deserve it." He winked. Anyone who went after Vivianna definitely had some sort of death wish, he decided. He knew that, were they not friends, he certainly wouldn't have tried to mess with her.

He watched her frown slightly after apparently trying to stretch her arm or shoulder. "Those guys didn't get your arm, too, did they?" Zane asked, suddenly feeling protective again. If anyone had actually physically hurt her, they'd be dead.
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:43 pm

"Aww, thanks, that has to be one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me," the witch simpered in an overly-fake sweet voice. Zane would understand, Vivianna was almost certain. The Slytherin wasn't very good with complements, almost always turning it into a joke or accepting with a confident bravado. Zane would almost certainly know this, and realize that such was her way of saying thanks.

"Naw, they just got my stuff," the teenager responded, slight amused by how protective Zane could be of her at times. Surely the male should know by now that she was completely capable of taking care of herself. "I, uh, tripped earlier," the OWL student admitted awkwardly after a moment.

The girl hated how much of a klutz she could be at times. Tell her to climb the tallest tree on the grounds, no problem. Throw her in the black lake and tell her to swim to the other side, easy. However, the second she was on her own two feet, Vivianna was seemingly unable to refrain from tripping. It was downright embarrassing for the redhead. While she was pretty good at hiding it for the sake of her reputation, she wasn't a Slytherin for nothing, it remained something the witch loathed.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:27 am

Zane had learned that Vivianna wasn't a fan of compliments, though he had to admit he wasn't usually the type to give them out anyways. But this time he'd meant it both as a compliment as well as a fact. So he just smiled back and gave her a one-shoulder shrug.

"Ah." He said in response to her story of tripping. He didn't often hurt himself, but he couldn't always say the same thing of Vivi. She tended to only get hurt doing simple things. Smiling lightly, he reached out a hand to the shoulder she'd hurt and rubbed it a bit. "Well, the more you use it, the faster the pain will go away you know. Lactic acid and all that." He shrugged again, trying not to go too over the top with his Ravenclaw nature of spilling facts.

He shifted in his seat to pick up his bag and return the book he'd been reading when she found him into it. "I suppose we had best go pick out some firsties then, huh?" He asked with a wink, ready to stand if she wanted to leave. He left the bag on the table, though, in case she wasn't quite ready yet.
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:11 pm

"I'll go climbing later then," Vivianna responded when Zane told her to use the hurting shoulder. The witch could use a bit of down time, and climbing was something she'd never grow tired of. If she could, the girl certainly would have by now.

"Sure," the Slytherin responded with a wide grin, standing with the screech of a chair, "let's go pluck some hairs off a couple of ickle firsties." A moment later the student froze, a grimace taking the place of the smile. "Wow, I just sounded far too similar to one of my housemates for comfort. Bloody freaky," Vivianna said, half to herself and half to Zane.

"Hex me if I ever start sounding like that, yah?" the redhead asked, looking to Zane for reassurance. There was a reason the teen had been sorted into Slytherin, and getting joy from picking on people half her size wasn't it.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 pm

At first, Zane was thinking Vivianna was kidding. But then he remembered that she seemed to seriously enjoy climbing. So it wasn't that strange.

He stood after Viv, smirk visible at her own reaction to her comment. "Don't worry," he grinned, "I will." He gave her a wink as he pushed his chair in and slung his bag over his shoulder. Zane knew Viv had a serious thing against bullying younger students. She'd shown this with Bertie multiple times.

"Let's go." He gestured for her to lead the way out of the library, catching the door and holding it open.
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"Good," the witch shot back with a grin. The statements had been teasing, but both students knew that she was being serious. The girl loathed those whom messed with the defenseless. While most would consider this a very un-Slytherin trait, the girl herself considered it quite Slytherin. After all, there's nothing cunning about hexing those with a quarter of your magical knowledge.

What was cunning, was the fact that she went out of her way to help out students, especially Ravenclaws whenever a Slytherin was picking on them. Ravelclaws always remembered such things, and at least one of those connections was likely to help her later in life. Besides, in her book, there was a definite difference between bullying and manipulating. And manipulating younger students, well, that was a very Slytherin thing to do.

Standing, the redhead slung her bag over one shoulder, offering Zane a nod and a smile when he held the door open for her.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top