Looking for trouble
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for trouble Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for trouble Empty Looking for trouble

Post by Isobel Blake Fri May 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Could the school be any more boring? The doors were open to the outside, letting the beautiful Spring day into the Entrance Hall. Izzie was having issues enjoying it though. She was in the mood to explore, and couldn't think of one good place to go. She was pretty sure she had been down every corridor in this school in her boredom, she wasn't in the mood to read a new book, and she just wanted to leave and do something exciting instead of what she was currently doing. Which was sitting on the ledge above a door frame on the first floor. Her feet dangled over the door, and every so often someone would walk under her, staring up at her feet in a confused manner.

Resting her head back against the wall behind her, Izzie glared up at the ceiling. "There has got to be something.. anything to do.." She groaned kicking her legs back and forth before pushing herself off of the door frame, not looking to see if anyone was coming through the door, and half hoping there was, just so something, anything would happen.

[OOC: sorry kinda short XD I'm getting back into rp again, might be a bit lousy for a while]
Isobel Blake
Isobel Blake

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble Empty Re: Looking for trouble

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat May 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Kaiden sighed and stretched his arms up over his head, before placing them on top on his head as he walked down the corridor of the ground floor. He had been wandering the castle for a little bit, looking for something to do. It seemed like there wasn't anything to do though and he sighed again.

Why was there never anything to do?

It seemed like everyone else always had something to do, mainly with their friends. Which made Kaiden think, he didn't really have any friends, did he? He always acted like an ass around people and made them leave. The boy shrugged it off. It's not like he cared, why would he want idiots as friends anyways?

"Why is there nothing to do...?" he sighed softly, trying to look up at the ceiling but instead finding himself stumbling back as someone suddenly appeared in front of him. "The hell?" he asked softly.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble Empty Re: Looking for trouble

Post by Isobel Blake Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Izzie hit the ground lightly, before tucking and rolling forward. Jumping to her feet she threw her arms up in the air and laughed loudly. "Hah!" She spun around again, her hair flying around her head as she looked up at the top of the door frame. "Now that was fun." She laughed again before her eyes landed on the boy she had almost hit. Her look went from excitement to downright glee. "Did I almost hit you? Please tell me I almost hit you! That would have been dreadfully exciting." She grinned and bounced up on her toes, leaning towards him.

"Did you see me fall? I stuck the ending and everything, SopoRembe would be proud." She grinned and pointed at the boy. "Bet you weren't expecting that right? I probably was two inches from your nose! Hah!" She grinned excitedly and stood up straight again before bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Wonder if I could do it again.."
Isobel Blake
Isobel Blake

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top