Unknown friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unknown friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unknown friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown friends Empty Unknown friends

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:19 am

It was late and Nick had only twenty minutes on his shift. There wasn't a soul in sight and it would be an easy twenty minutes. Nick decided to take the wooden stools and stack them on the tables. It needed done before his shift and nobody else was around. So of course as he stacked the stools on the tables, somebody came in. Before he could manage the words 'we're closed' he saw it was Sophia. "Hey Sophia sit down I'll get you a drink. We are about to close though" he said from across the room.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Unknown friends Empty Re: Unknown friends

Post by Ally Nott Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Arabella nodded and sat down before shaking her head and chuckling to herself before she looked at Nick. "Um... do I know you?"Arabella asked him softly as she sat down giving him a confused look. "You think I'm Sophia don't you?"Arabella asked him softly laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I'm Arabella, Sophia's twin sister."said Arabella softly hoping he would believe her. Not alot of of people believed that she was Sophia's twin sister.

Ara's look
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top