There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow Empty There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:34 am

Sophia didn't even know why she was here, all this place reminded her of was all her friends, Andrian and Nikki. It seemed like everything she loved was taking away from her before she even had time to grab it. It wasn't fair, why her out of all people? didn't she suffer enough by losing Nikki that she had to lose Andrian as well? Sophia didn't feel anything anymore, she was numb from hurt and pain that she didn't feel anything anymore. She felt no love, no emotions, just hurt and anger came out of the young vampire girl.

Walking through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade she headed towards the three broomsticks to get a butterbeer to calm her nerves. Although Sophia knew that wouldn't help her, she needed something stronger to help her numb the pain. Although Sophia never drunk her problems away, this time she was and she didn't care. As she entered the three broomsticks she sat in a dark corner away from the crowd and conjured up a glass of firewhiskey before downing it in one gulp. Feeling it burn her throat Sophia winced before she conjured up a bottle and poured her some more.

It was very unlike Sophia to drink, she usually avoided it or drunk very little if she drunk anything at all. But now Sophia was starting to do thing she never did before, like drink and take various potions to calm her nerves. No one knew that she has been doing these things, for she always pretended to act like she was fine when she really wasn't. Although she did started to wear black again and her hair was black but her eyes were a mixer of gray with a red ring around them.

Soph's look

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow Empty Re: There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Hitame couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. For a few weeks now, she'd been feeling like someone she cared about was in danger. She had narrowed it down to Sophia and her sister Naomi rather quickly though. Naomi must've been fine... Even though she hadn't seen the girl for a couple of weeks now. But that wasn't too suspicious for her, being in two different houses meant they wouldn't see each other as often as if they were in the same house.

That meant something was wrong with Sophia. It had to be it. The Gryffindor had noticed something wrong with the older girl the last time she saw her. Sophia was acting almost exactly the same way she was before, with wearing black clothes and her hair had turned black. The black clothes meant she was depressed, just like before. But she seemed okay... She was always smiling like she normally would and her actions really hadn't changed much.

Of course, since she had gone through this herself, Hitame assumed if something was wrong with Sophia, she wasn't saying anything for everyone else's sake. She didn't want to worry anyone. Hitame sighed, that was just like Sophia. If she needed help, she shouldn't hesitate to get it. But she knew that it would be hard to convince her to get help if she ever admitted something was wrong, Sophia was stubborn. And Hitame knew first-hand just how stubborn she could be.

Being one of the rare days she was called to work during the week, the fourteen year old was at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade. She had been just about ready to leave when the bell tinkled, signaling that another customer had come in. She turned around and looked at the door, seeing Sophia. She had a small smile on her face, but as she allowed her gaze to follow the older girl to the table where she sat down, the smile faded and was replaced with a worried frown.

The firewhiskey that Sophia summoned worried her. Soph had never been one to drink, Hitame knew she wouldn't drink or anything, even if she had problems. This was bad. Really bad. Taking a deep breath, the girl walked over to Sophia and looked at the firewhiskey bottle quickly before looking at Sophia. "Hey Soph." she said simply. Looking her over, Hitame's worried expression seemed to deepen and she asked, "Something wrong?" as she looked at the black clothes Sophia wore.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow Empty Re: There's no love in this cold heart, only pain and surrow

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am

Sophia sighed as she seen Hitame coming towards her, she knew she was going to ask what was wrong with her. As he neared her her gray eyes looked at her carefully knowing there was something Hitame wasn't telling her. When she asked if something was wrong Sophia's eyes turned gold with concern and worry. "No of course not, just a long day."said Sophia simply but obviously lying. She didn't want people to worry about her, they had enough on their plates.

Looking at Hitame she sensed that something was wrong. "Speaking of wrong, are you ok?"Sophia asked her softly her gold eyes looking at her. Sophia had a feeling that Hitame wasn't telling her something. But then again she never told Hitame everything either, so she didn't expect her to tell her everything. "So... how are you doing in school and stuff?"Sophia asked her calmly. Getting out her wand she flicked it at herself as she changed into a sun dress that was white with orange and brown flowers.

It was how she used to dress, happy and bubbly and full of life but now she was life less and cold hearted. But she wanted to prove to Hitame that everything was fine with her, even if it really wasn't. Besides it wasn't like she couldn't handle it, she been like this before but this time it was worse. She didn't know why, but she tried to get back to her normal self but her body didn't want to. It was like it was happy being depress and living this way.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 am

She wasn't convinced one bit that Sophia was fine, just like she claimed to be. Hitame knew her better than that, and it didn't make things any better when the older girl changed her outfit to a sun dress. That just made warning bells go off in Hitame's head. She was just trying to hide the fact that she wasn't okay. But the younger girl knew better than to go against anything Sophia said, she would end up losing anyways.

Hitame just went along with what Sophia said. "Alright, you're really busy aren't you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow though it was covered by her bangs. Her eyes kept darting to the firewhiskey that Sophia held and she shifted her weight on her feet a bit, a nervous gesture she'd recently begun doing thanks to the Spice and Sugar making her feel more paranoid than she was before.

She suddenly hesitated at Sophia's question. "Oh, y-yeah! I'm fine!" she answered a bit too excitedly, making her want to slap herself. Sophia was bound to figure out something was wrong with her. But then again, if she wasn't going to tell her anything that was wrong with her, then she shouldn't have to either. Of course, whatever was going on with Sophia was probably much worse than what was going on with her. She was doing drugs... again - not that Sophia knew about the first time - and she had a secret Slytherin boyfriend.

The drugs was the worst part, to her. But if Sophia found out about Alex, she would flip. Hitame knew Sophia didn't like him much. Now that she thought about it though, she wasn't sure what she liked about Alex... he was on a completely different side from her. While he was only in the Dark Followers because of obligation, she wasn't sure if he would become a Death Eater because he wanted to afterwards. She suddenly started doubting and she wasn't sure why.

Hitame focused back on Sophia when she asked how school was going and she smiled half-heartedly. "I've been doing fine. Trying to catch up in the classes I've missed..." she said the last part softly. "I've started to like Potions more though." she said with a genuine smile. It was the truth, since Sophia had become the professor, Hitame had actually been trying harder and she was getting the work done, unlike before.

For some reason, she was even more motivated than before, because she knew the professor. Most other students would get even lazier because they knew the professor would pass them, but even if Sophia would pass her just like that, she wasn't going to be lazy. Potions had been one of her favorite subjects before, now she just enjoyed it a tad more.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yes I really am, from being healer at St.Mungo's to being Potions Professor it takes alot out of me!"said Sophia honestly. Seeing Hitame's eyes darting at her firewhiskey she shook her head and chuckled. "It just been a long day Hitame, I needed something to calm my nerves that all!"said Sophia softly. Which was half true, but Sophia had been doing it alot lately and taking various potions at St.Mungo's. Sophia knew she needed help she just refused to believe it.

Sophia's gray eyes eyed Hitame carefully knowing there was something she wasn't telling her but she shrugged it off. "Ok... if you say so."said Sophia softly downing the rest of her firewhiskey. As the waiter came by she gave him a soft warm smile. "Can I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked him softly as he nodded. "You seem a bit off Hit, you sure your ok?"Sophia asked her softly her gold eyes looking at her.

Sophia smiled. "I'm glad your starting to like Potions again, that was always your favorite subject."said Sophia softly. "I never liked potions until I went to St.Mungo's and was taught by Robert to make wonderful potions now I love it!"said Sophia. "You know any potions assignment or homework you need help on you can come to me!"said Sophia softly. "I would hate for one of my favorite students to fail my class!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

If Hitame was only able to read Sophia's mind she'll know everything that was going on with her, but she couldn't which Sophia was relieved that she couldn't. But Sophia was beginning to wonder if she should tell her or not. Would she tell her what was wrong with her if she told her? She highly seriously doubted it she knew tto well how Hitame was at times. She was almost as stubborn as Sophia herself was, but she guessed she got it from the best.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top