Revelations
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revelations Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revelations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revelations Empty Revelations

Post by Nick Potter Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Nick had remembered something..... of importance. He knew he would find her at the Great Hall. Pushing and sifting like sand through crowds of people he finally entered the large room. He did a quick scan of the room. His eyes could not find her. Walking through the aisles between the tables he finally found her. He quickly tapped her on the shoulder and sat down, making many of the people around them disperse. "We need to talk." Nick chocked out quietly and panicky.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Revelations Empty Re: Revelations

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Cecilia looked around as someone tapped on her shoulder. "We can't do it here?" She said quietly looking up to find Nick. She glanced around looking for Raphel sure he would not be happy to see him with her. "Come on." She whispered standing up with difficulty and walking out of the grate hall. She knew nick would fallow her so she didn't need to look back to see him behind her. Once she felt safe enough away from people Cecilia stopped and turned to face Nick. "What is it you want?" She whispered looking up at him through her lashes in an almost seductive way, though there was no way Cecilia could be seductive in the state she was in.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Nick followed Cecilia out of the Great Hall and into the hallway. The way she looked at him made his heart melt. "Now Cecilia, you know that I'm not a bad person. But ummm... Mollie is my daughter. I'm sorry" he said about to cry and full of fear. What would she think of him now. He wanted her to shout at him and call him awful names. "I was highly intoxicated and I wasn't knowing what I was doing." He explained.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:19 pm

"She can't be," Cecilia said narrowing her eyes at Nick in confusion. "What are you trying to say?" she asked backing away from him slightly placing her hands protectively on her stomach." What he had said could not be possible. Nick was not capable of hurting anyone. He didn't even drink, that she knew. and that was the moment she realized she didn't know anything about Nick really. All she knew was that he had been there for her in her greatest time of need. Mollie could not be his. "It's a lie." She murmured backing away from him still.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 pm

"No Cecilia let me explain. I was with my brothers and I blacked out and did it. I had a flashback and........ I'm sorry" he said. Tears began to flow from his eyes. He wanted her to hug him and tell him everything would be ok. "I... I. I'm sorry. I never wanted this to happen. Please don't think differently of me" he said. Knowing inside how he hurt her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 pm

"No," Cecilia said, 'You couldn't have." she looked at nick now as he cried in front of her once again. "your not capable of that." She whispered backing away from him the pain and fear clear in her eyes. She couldn't handle this. She wanted to run, run to Raphel, to Elijah. She wanted out of here, out of Hogwarts. She turned away from Nick her hands going up to cover her face. She had fallen for it again. Just like Felix she had fallen for Nick because he seemed kind. She had trusted him. "No," She said again moving away from nick as quickly as she could tears rolling down her face. She had to get away. She needed out.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Nick walked over to her and hugged her. "I am sorry. I want to be in Mollie's life though. I love her. I also want to try and make things work. I know you think I'm despicable and horrible. Maybe we could make things work with each other" he said in her ear. He never wanted any of this to happen. If Cecilia let him be in Mollie's life he would be a good father.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:17 pm

"I have to go," Cecilia said ever so quietly in a shaky voice. "I need out of here." She said her whole body shaking out of fear as Nick put his arms around her. "I need Elijah." She said more to herself as she tried to focus her breathing. The young mother to be felt as if she were going to pass out as she stood there. She pulled herself out of Nicks arms moving away from him again. "I need to think," She said trying to get him to leave, sure he would respect her need for space and time to think. "Goodbye Nick." She said disappearing through the doors that lead to the grounds.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top