Please Play with me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Please Play with me?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Please Play with me?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Play with me?  Empty Please Play with me?

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Want a new character and someone to play with regularly? Well I have a lot of NPC’s people can use. I’ve listed them here and sorted them by who they are npc’s for.
QUELYN WERTHER:
JACK WERTHER- mean abusive part vampire Quelyn just moved in with Nick potter so he might try looking for her taking her back that kind of stuff. He lost his wife and only son a few years ago and has had a hard time dealing with it.
VERONICA MARYBEL:
JOURNEY LISA MARYBEL- age 19, Ronny’s twin also a witch, Journey and her twin sister Ronny were playing hide and seek with their younger siblings and hiding in their mothers closet when Ronald Demophon killed their mother. Their father was never around when they were children and was always busy with his spy work that will one day get them killed leaving his children orphaned. Blonde that’s all I have to say for play-bys
FELICITY ANGELINA MARYBEL - age 15 enrolled in Hogwarts. Practically raised by Veronica who recently left home to live on her own for once, May resent her for that she may not care. She will also be blonde.
HEATH CORDELL MARYBEL- age 10 getting ready to go to Hogwarts. He hasn’t really understood what happened to their mother sees veronica as his mother. He once again will be blonde.
RONALD REGAN DEMOPHON -supposed family friend, a bad spy, murderer who killed the Marybel’s mother and is trying to kill their father.
DAKOTA&NICK SNOWDEN:
CODY LAYTON SNOWDEN-40 wizard spoils his daughter, lets his sons work out their own problems with each other. Dirty blonde hair color
KAYLA MARIE SNOWDEN-40 Muggle born, busy with her job as a special education teacher in a muggle school, odd and goofy blonde
JEFF SNOWDEN:18, the oldest
LAYTON SNOWDEN 17, the nicest to nick
DYLAN SNOWDEN 16, indifferent
JOSH SNOWDEN 15, Jock
KADEN SNOWDEN 14, Momma’s boy
ZACH SNOWDEN 13, Show off
All of these can have any hair color as long as it’s not red. Their mother’s hair is naturally dark but had been born with blonde hair that had slowly turned darker. Most common colors in the family would be brown or blonde. They all love Quidditch and joking around they pick on one another and their younger siblings a lot.

OLIVER KRUM:
JAMES DELLSON AMRY Step-Father- Half Blood-Biological Father to Gretchen of Russian decent
ASHLEY MARIAH AMRY Mother had an Affiar with Viktor Krum resulting in Oliver. Can’t stand Viktor’s reaction to Oliver. Loving kind.

Last edited by Cecilia Krum on Mon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Please Play with me?  Empty Re: Please Play with me?

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

so does anyone wish to play one of these lovely people?
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 pm

I can make one of them as soon as I have everyone of the ones I have up and running, if you want?
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 am

It's up to you right now they are just floating around
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 am

Ladedadeda *plays with dolls*
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 pm

if anyone i really want the marybel's, snowdens, and yaxleys
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:44 am

Will someone please claim one or two of these guys I need more people to rp with.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am

Someone do a Snowden!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 07, 2013 1:22 am

I really need a ton of people to rp with right now so anyone who wants a new charrie please think of one of these
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri May 17, 2013 4:09 am

So yeah I dffinantely need more of these guys running around now that school is out
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top