Only If For A Night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Only If For A Night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Only If For A Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only If For A Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Only If For A Night

Post by Charlotte Blair Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Take your time!!! Very Happy
Charlotte Blair
Charlotte Blair

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

I have a graduate or two that might appeal!

Athena Rookwood is my primary thought because I think she and Charlie should be friends. Athena's a bit mummy-brain at the moment and I'm trying to get her some more friends so she can just chill a bit and lay off being so stressed all the time. Perhaps they met briefly somewhere and have become coffee buddies or something so they go shopping and have a drink and something to eat and a natter? (:

Elijah Krum is also an option. He's dopey over women. It's his fatal flaw. Haha. But he's friends with Athena and her husband (they're best boyfriends, aw) and I reckon he'd be quick to help her when it comes to St. Mungo's as Khaat is something of a mother figure to him and her father is the Minister. Gosh, he's got connections, jeez. But they could be friends, I think! Elijah's past the age for wild adventures now though - because he's reaching middle-age at like, 20 - and he's got an infinitely confusing love life which I'm sure Charlie would love to hear about - probably not but she'll get an earful anyway. He's also baby-crazy. Do you see a trend here?

Happily - or unhappily - breaking the trend is Alistair D'Eath who is angry at life because it dealt him a hard hand. He's going to be sleeping with Elijah's wife-to-be...because all of my characters are embroiled with each other and I don't know how it happened or why. He's a miserable sod, in short. He was married once but she died long before he could truly settle. He's a Death Eater but only when it really suits him and he has much to do with illegal potions and the like. He's Half-Vampire so he's got the ichies for blood and it translates more in a desire to kill than to drink but he's pleasant enough all the same and I'm sure he'd be a late-night drinking buddy if she ever so needs one. Smile

There, I think that's all I have in the way of Grads. I'll find a few more I didn't know I had soon. HAH.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Blair Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Charlie+Athena= I think that a relationship with these two would be pretty interesting as they share a lot of personality traits but clash on a lot as well. If she needs someone to help her chill out Charlie is your girl, she is usually very outgoing and laid back, maybe that's what Athena needs. Perhaps Athena could have helped Charlie around London when she first came? And now that it's been nearly a year later they kind of just developed a routine of going out and having coffee, shopping etc.?

Charlie+Elijah= These two could definitely be friends! And if Charlie is going to be friends with Athena it's likely that these two would see each other anyway. And Charlie would love to hear all about his love issues! Just because she's that nice >.<

Charlie+Alistair= I honestly can't come up with a good plot for these two, but if you can think of something that could work for these two I would love to hear it!!

So those are my ideas, please feel free to add/edit/veto anything!!!
Charlotte Blair
Charlotte Blair

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Charlie+Athena: Aw! They're adorable already. Thea would've definitely tried to be helpful. She wouldn't have been at her nicest at first but I reckon as she got used to Charlie she would've gotten better. So I expect she's quite amicable with Charlie now! I really like the idea of them going shopping and gossiping and coffee-drinking and stuff. I think it's great.

Charlie+Elijah: Yay! Friends for Eli! c: They can warble about their love issues to each other and have drinks and complain some more and maybe even go bowling because why the heck not, huh? That sounds great, actually. Everyone should go bowling! Very Happy

Charlie+Alistair: I think if they meet, Alistair would probably have it in his mind that it's a good idea to pursue Charlie for a bit and then his interest would wane and he'd take a leave of absence - popping in intermittently to be an annoyance in her life. Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Blair Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 pm

C+Th= Yay!!! Friends for Charlie, I was hoping she would find some ^_^ Don't think someone like her would last as a hermit. I also think it's awesome : D Charlie left her best friend back home and so she needs someone to complain to and gossip with and just have fun with....

C+E= I can see it now, they'll be drinking together, Eli complaining about his love life, Charlie complaining about her nonexistent one... Perfect. Bowling is amazing. That is all I have to say ^_^

C+A= I didn't think of that! It takes a lot to annoy Charlie, but Alistair unceasingly popping in and out of her life would do it. I like it! Charlie would need an annoyance eventually Very Happy
Charlotte Blair
Charlotte Blair

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Sounds amazing! Very Happy

Who would you like to rp w/ first? Smile
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Blair Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Maybe we could start off with Elijah and Charlie? Maybe they could be having a casual night out in town or something? If you feel like you wanna RP with someone else, I'm open to ideas Very Happy
Charlotte Blair
Charlotte Blair

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top