You shall be famous one day!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You shall be famous one day! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You shall be famous one day!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You shall be famous one day! Empty You shall be famous one day!

Post by Oliver Krum Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 am

Despite the cold Oliver had ventured out into the grounds with his camera. Snow fell lightly and clung to his hair and clothing as he watch the people pass by though the lens. Zooming in really close he could see every detail of the snow flakes or watch people from afar. His favorite part of watching people through his camera was the pictures he could get of a pure natural reaction. He smiled fallowing one dark haired girl snapping a few pictures as she walked by. It was so natural and beautiful how she looked with the snow in her hair, the pink tint around her nose, and the way a slight breeze that was created by her movement lifted tiny strands of her hair. He smiled to himself before removing the camera from his face to take a drink from his flash that he had filled with sugar spiked water.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

You shall be famous one day! Empty Re: You shall be famous one day!

Post by Audrey Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 am

(OOC: I'm going with the thought that this is there first meeting since Oliver came to Hogwarts, I hope that's alright.)

Audrey decided to enjoy the snow and cold by going to one of her favorite places on the grounds, the lake. The day was clear, but some wind blew snow and cold towards Audrey. Pulling her sweater closer and running her fingers through her long dark hair, she felt completely content. All of her friends were bundled inside, but Audrey didn't mind the cold. It made her feel at home.

After a while of walking around, she decided to start heading towards the castle. It seemed pointless to be out here when there was really no one else. The Montague girl was one of few that actually enjoyed being out in the snow. When she turned around, she noticed a boy about her age sitting just a little while away. After making out his face, she felt like he was somehow familiar. Audrey shrugged it off, there were so many people at Hogwarts, there was always a look alike or two running aroung somewhere. Before she continued on towards the castle, she noticed the boy's camera. It looked exactly like-

And then it hit her.

"O-Oliver?" She called towards him.

Last edited by Audrey Montague on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:33 am

The smile on his face grew wider as Oliver reconizes the girl who he had been photographing. Mentally he slapped himself for not relizeing it sooner, but the girl was an old friend of his. "Audrey!" He exclaimed glad to know someone more than just a vague knowlage of them from watching quietly. "What are you doing here?" He asked momentarily forgetting where he was. It had been a while since he had seen this girl and he always loved a reunion filled with his thoughtless comments. "How have you been?"
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:57 am

Audrey smiled widely and laughed. "I go to school here. What're you doing here?" She asked, laughing. "I've been alright, but what about you?" She asked, smiling like crazy. She hadn't seen Oliver since her summer in Russia, where they met. She was happy to see him now especially. "Goodness, you've.. grown up." She commented. It's been two years since her trip to Russia, and she hadn't seen him since.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 am

"Oh yeah," Oliver said shaking his head, "I transferred here just a few days ago. Had some family business I had to get taken care of." He told her. He couldn't believe it had been so long in seeing Audrey. It seemed like it had just been yesterday that the two had last seen each other aside from the talk about how they got there. "I've been wonderful!" He said chuckling in disbeliefe. "I'm not they only one who has matured and grown." He looked down at his camera which he still held in both hands. "Would you like to see for your self how much you've grown?" He asked holding up the camera with which he had just taken a few pictures of her.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Audrey gave him a curious look, and took the camera from his hands, flipping through several pictures. He was right, she looked older, but Audrey didn't think they looked much like her. The pictures showed a girl sprinkled in snow, wind blown hair and pink cheeks, and overall, it was a beautiful picture. It looked natural. But Audrey didn't feel anything like the picture looked. "Well, you've obviously grown in skill as well," she said, smiling lightly, "but I think you could find better subject matter." she laughed airily, and sat down on the snow sprinkled ground. She held Oliver's camera lightly, and snapped a picture of him before handing it back, a teasing smile on her face.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm

"Skill has nothing to do with it," Oliver said with a chuckle. "The only think i do is look and push the button. That is purely you and the weather." he had a crooked goofy grin on his face. "And you're the best subject matter i have seen while standing here. The others are just worried about getting back inside or classes." He shrugged looking off at the other people who were around. Most were bundled up and looked down at the ground to keep the snow from blowing into their eyes, a few other were attempting to throw the powdery substance at one another but the snowballs would not stick together. "So where were you headed?" He asked looking back at Audrey
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Audrey doubted his "lack of skill" and blamed it on modesty. She didn't, however, doubt the lack of subject matter around this time outside of the school. You'd think people here would get used to the over-all dreary weather, but it never failed that most snowy days were inside days for everyone in the castle. Audrey made a face- "I'm the one of few that enjoys the snow. I was just going to go inside to see who was laying around the castle." she said with a shrug, "Truth be told I prefer it outside, but you know, no one appreciates some snow here." Audrey scoffed teasingly and then laughed, a warm smile across her face.

"So, love. Tell me all about how Hogwarts has been so far?" She asked, smiling. She was genuinely curious about what he thought of it here. It was terribly different than Russia, and Hogwarts could be fantastic or dreadful depending on your views and your particular social exploits. From the looks of it, Oliver won't have problems. Sweet, funny, good looking. He probably has a social group and a girlfriend by now. she thought, laughing to herself. That was one of Audrey's sad habits. She loved hearing other people's drama. She didn't create it, and she never picked sides, but she couldn't help play match maker and such here and there. Audrey was often compared to being a universal big sister, which amused her a great deal. But there were tons besides social thins that Oliver was probably just discovering about the school as well. "How long did you say you've been here?"
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

"Its been pretty lonely and uneventful. I've met a few people but no one to interesting. But it is much nicer than Russia, nice to have some warmer days." Oliver said shrugging his shoulders. "How has it been here for you since you left me in Russia?" He asked rising his eyebrow at her. "Oh only about a week or so. Mother and Father moved and then sent my little sister and I here to have some time to themselves in Russia. But that's okay, i get to spy on my half siblings." he said shrugging his shoulders again. "Have you ever talked to Cecilia Krum?" he asked, "I saw her at the ball but she seemed sad and depressed. I was focused on Elijah." he chuckled at himself and lifted his camera once again taking another pictuer of Audrey
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

"Oh we'll just have to change that, won't we? Please tell me you've at least gone to Hogsmeade?" she asked, smiling, but highly doubting he had. It wasn't first on the agenda for someone that's been here for a matter of days. "Oh, you know, causing trouble." she said mischeviously and winked, and then returned to her joking smile.

She rose her eyebrows curiously at the mention of his half siblings. "oh, Cecilia. From what I've heard she's like that quite often, but I wouldn't take my word for it. She's a year older and in a different house, so I haven't paid much attention." She commented, noticing her own lack of knowledge in this subject. She knew a lot of people on her year or house, but Oliver's half siblings were neither. Audrey covered the lens of Oliver's camera and laughed. She opened her hand, gesturing towards the camera with a teasing smile. "May I?"
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top