At The Ravenclaw Table
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At The Ravenclaw Table Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At The Ravenclaw Table

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At The Ravenclaw Table Empty At The Ravenclaw Table

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Trist entered the Great Hall for breakfast. He was very hungry. As he made his way to the Ravenclaw table which was empty. Once seated he started piling the eggs and sausage on his plate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

At The Ravenclaw Table Empty Re: At The Ravenclaw Table

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:51 am

I walked into the grate hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table and started eating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 am

Nikki walked over to the Ravenclaw table and said "Hey Brandy, 'sup?" She took a seat next to her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:59 am

"nothing much", I said quietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 am

Adebola walked inside the Great Hall. " Good Morning everyone. " Adebola said yawning. She got her plate and started to piled food on it.

" Oh excuse me, Trist and Brandy I believe, I am the Head of the Ravenclaw house. If you need help ask me, Ginerva the Head Girl certainly you have met, or fellow Ravenclaw prefects and other students. Oh, and hey Nikki !" Adebola said.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Trist looked up as someone called his name. "Uhm, oh hi. Thanks." He turned back to his food. He was really hungry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 am

"Guess you have company now, Brandy, see ya Adebola, see ya Brandy...and Tristan" Nikki said getting up and left the Ravenclaw Table.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 am

Rachel walked by to say hi to others: "I miss sitting there! I am Rachel Bilson.I graduated last year and now I'm Professor!" she said cheerly shaking hands with Ade/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:43 am

Adebola began to shake her hand. " I graduated here to years ago actually. I'm the Herbology teacher. " she said.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Trist looked up and nodded at the professor then turned back to his food. After all, time was short.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top