Wondering about things.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wondering about things. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wondering about things.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wondering about things. Empty Wondering about things.

Post by Lance Corner Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 am

Lance had came back to School already from what had happened during the break still in his mind. That Slytherin had gotten in the way of his date with Amelia....he was being foolish to think that she saw anything in him. He had came to the tower to relax, was there something wrong with him? Was he always doomed to lose the people he could try to like. His sister had almost died over winter break from a really bad flu and it seems that his luck was always getting worse.

He didn't even wear anything to combat the cold, he had left without even thinking. The weather now wasn't that bad but it was still chilly out here. Looking at the night sky, the stars were very soothing to him. Could he really be that bad? Trying to sort his feelings and trying to do his best to survive this year of school.

He only wore the basic clothing, a cool grey t-shirt and blue jeans for pants. What was he going to do, he went back to thinking about Amelia. Why couldn't he get her out of his head, he didn't call her or even send her a letter. " Oh, no. She might think that I don't like her. Why does this happen to me " He said to himself as he tried to relax again.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Wondering about things. Empty Re: Wondering about things.

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 am

Amelia was walking up the Astronomy tower. It was still was a bit crisp to Amelia. She wanted summer to be here now. She wanted the snow and the cold wind to go away. She loved the spring and the summer. She wanted this horrible season to be over.

She was thinking about so many different things. OWL’s, Andrei, Alex, Alice, Lance, her dad, her mum and everything else in between, she knew it wasn’t good to worry so much but she couldn’t help it. She had been nearly hysterical after she heard about her mum getting attacked. The pressure was starting to weigh Amelia down. She felt like she was about to crack.

She stayed quite as she saw Lance at the top of the tower. She hadn’t talked to him since their ruined date. She hated Andrei even more now after that. She still felt guilty for not even sending an owl. She got so caught up with life. She hadn’t thought about Lance and how he must have felt. She felt ashamed that she had been so self-interested lately. “Lance?” she said a soft voice as her hair blew all over and she had to pull her hat down more so it didn’t fly away.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Lance had came to the idea that he needed to think like a RavenClaw would. There was much for him to do, but he always had to be three steps ahead of everyone. It was a way of doing his work, and trying to understand his feelings. He heard a voice around him, and he turned around slowly until he saw her.

His three steps ahead plan was thrown out the drain now, he looked over her again. She looked as Beautiful as he first meet her. granted he was being nice at first but they had such a good time at first. He didn't want to remember the date at all, it was the worst turning point. And he would try to figure out a way of getting Andrei back for what he did, how? that didn't matter right now.

He brushed his hair with his hands, as it was all over the place. Wild and free other then his straight up look. He didn't know what to say at this moment, at a loss for words. He decided to say the first words that came to mind. " Hey Amelia, how have you been. I bet you have been great, even after the worst da........" He covered his mouth with his hands to stop rambling, she had a grant impact on him. Usually she was the one doing all the talking but he was just that scared that she had hated him now.

He stepped away from the balcony and walked inside the tower again. Finding a wall to lean on before he slide down it. The shadows taking him in, and blocking his face from view. He felt so cold and alone at this moment, what was wrong with him?
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Amelia wondered what Lance was thinking. She knew how confused she was she couldn’t imagine how confused Lance was. She had liked the time she had gotten to spend with Lance even with Andrei screwing t up. She had never liked to spend as much time with anyone else that wasn’t family like this.

She couldn’t deny how she got near him. She’d lose her breath and be at a loss for words though she still had little issues finding something. That fluttery feeling in her stomach she had felt with Chad at the beginning of the year. She felt like she was….well…whole with him.

She smiled at him. He was so cute. She didn’t know how to say that without sounding cheesy though. “I’ve been alright. A lot of things are changing really fast but I think it’s for the better. It wasn’t your fault. We don’t have to let that stop us,” she said stepping forward. She really did want to try again with Lance.

She was a bit confused by Lance’s action. She could swear she could hear her grandpa telling her to fallow what her heart told her to do. Her heart was telling her to fallow Lance so she was going to fallow him. She wasn’t going to let him walk away. She silently slid down next to Lance. “I don’t know what’s wrong but I’ll be right here,” she said softly. She knew something was wrong.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Lance wondered about her, did she really like him. He was still to confused about her, but he knew that he liked spending time with her. It was just hard to do it with his sister being sick for most of the winter break. Then the one chance he got, it was ruined. He didn't know what to do at this moment at all.

He walked her from the wall, as she got closer to him. Feeling his heart beat grow more rapidly, it caused him to feel warmer despite forgetting his jacket. When she reached him, and slid down next to him. He could feel her warm body, it was enlightening and elegant. He wanted to hold her again, like he did before and never let go.

Her words were appealing to him, he liked her alot. He didn't want her to leave him, just because of the ruined date and now she said that she still wanted to try. " So you don't hate me. I'm sorry, I was thinking because I didn't try to talk to you again. That you might have found someone better or think I'm a jerk " he said, rubbing his hands together....trying to warm up.

She said that she would be here for him. Which was true, because she didn't move from her spot. She was so close to him, his hand slowly inched towards her own. Holding it within his own, feeling her warmth only made his body feel weird, but it was the good kind. " I really like you, that's why I'm acting like this. I didn't want to lose my chance with you, it scared me "

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 am

Amelia watched Lance with careful eyes. She listened to him without saying a word. He seemed so honest. She wished all guys were like this. She could deal with guys if they all acted like Lance. He was so different from other guys she had been interested in.

“Of course I don’t hate you I hate him. You did defend me and I think that’s really cool,” she said with a smile. She wanted to be close to Lance. She felt so safe when she was with him.

She smiled softly as he took her hand. She couldn’t stop the blush the flushed her cheeks. “You’re different and that gives you something no other guy has. I won’t say they’re not other guys but they aren’t like you,” she said. She pulled her hand free a little bit so she could draw circles on his palm.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Lance watched her from where he was, his thinking was much more clearer now. She didn't hate him, he was happy that she told him that. He always felt that he could tell Amelia anything without hiding the truth, she had a aura around her that gave him confidence.

He smiled at her, looking at her blushing face. " You look so beautiful when you blush " he said without evening thinking, he looked away from her. Feeling himself blush from saying that, she always made him act this way. Of course she knew that other guys would try to get with her, but she said that he was different.

He just needed to stay calm and do his best to win her heart. If he could do that, then he wouldn't need to worry about the others. He felt her thumb, caress his palm making small circles on it. It was soothing to him, and he didn't want her to stop. " Amelia, do you want to start where we left off? " He said playfully as he stood up from the wall. Still holding her hand in his own. " We can talk her and watch the stars. Hopefully no one will come around this time "

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 am

Amelia couldn’t help laughing at Lance. He seemed to make her feel so perfect. He was making her so happy being here. He felt so warm next to her. She was at the point she would do anything long as he was with her. This felt like so much more then she had felt with Chad.

Amelia stood up. She was curious what this night would bring. “That sounds great,” she said with a smile. She didn’t know much about stars but it’s something he could teach her. What fun is it hanging out without someone who knows everything you do and you know everything about them?
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:06 am

Lance walked with her over to the Balcony that he left earlier, looking up at the stars. Standing right next to her, he gazed at her from the side of his eyes. He needed to relax, and so he did..remembering what he learned in class. He pointed at a small area in the sky, the stars around that, looked like a cup and was shinning brightly.

" That's called the Capella Star, it is a Star System. It's made of four stars, and has a group of stars together to make it able to be seen from here. Oh I sound like teacher, it's embarrassing " He said playfully to her with a smile, he was acting like himself with her now. It wasn't that hard at all, giving her hand a light squeeze with his own.

He remembered her speaking of her family, he wondered if she told them about him. " So how is your family? Hopefully there doing well " He asked politely to her, like he said he would talk to her on this beautiful night.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Amelia watched Lance point out stars. She really didn’t see what he saw but she pretended to. She didn’t want him to feel bad. Astronomy was never her best class. Why did she have to know what star was which

“It’s alright. It’s kind of cute,” Amelia said. What wasn’t cute about him? She finally understood why she liked hanging around him so much. Unlike all of her guy friends he was intelligent. For once she wasn’t talking to an intelligible troll.

She looked down at their hands. She had never really held hands with a boy for a long period of time. Something always happened that interrupted it. She paled a bit at the mention of her family. What was she supposed to say? She couldn’t say that her mum was attacked, nearly killed and now there are threats on her family’s life. She knew he didn’t know but she felt a desire to pull away but she didn’t let herself do that. “Erm, can we please talk about something else?” she asked.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top