Complications
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Complications Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Complications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complications Empty Complications

Post by Nick Potter Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:23 am

Nick had gotten himself and probably Cecilia too. He wasn't happy with himself and he knew that Cecilia's older brother Elijah probably wouldn't be either. He agreed to meet the two of them in the main square of Hogsmede. Slowly he walked down the ice covered path to the empty square. There were not many people in the tiny village as he was one of maybe ten people.

He dusted snow off of the tiny bench in front of the Three Broomsticks where they agreed to meet. He didn't see Cecilia or Elijah just yet, but he hoped they were nearby. It was getting rather cold.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Complications Empty Re: Complications

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Cecilia wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and when she dressed for the look not the convence or warmth. So when she showed up in hogsmeed she was wearing a skirt legging and one shouldered top all in black and white. Over that she did manage to put on a leather jacket that seemingly kept her warm and though it was nearly impossible for her to walk in them now haveing lost all sence of balance she had put on five inch heeled ankle booties with spikes on the back. However she did remember to put on a scarf, hat, and mittens.
"Hey," Cec said smiling at Nick and kissing him on the cheek.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 pm

His sister certainly didn’t know the meaning of modesty and the maternity wear. Elijah knew better than to assume anything, though, and remembering that Cerelia was only, really, a child still, he was in no position to judge. However, he was in every position to have her and her little friend put in detention for the rest of the school year and Elijah was sorely tempted if a disaster with Pygmy Puffs was what pulled him out of the Ministry and into Hogsmeade when there was still snow on the ground.

Elijah and Nick were perhaps the only ones that understood the importance of wrapping up warm and as soon as Cecilia drew near, Elijah took his wand out of his pocket. With a flick, he sent a spell towards her that would transfigure the gaudy leather jacket into a thick cloak and once she was dealt with, he pocketed his wand once more.

“What on earth has been going on?” Elijah demanded of the pair.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 am

Nick had no clue what to say. Elijah scared him a little. To Nick, Eli looked tall and powerful. It was hard to tell the two were related. Nick's first impressions of Eli seemed to be that he was a person of high society and that he was strict. Finally Nick decided to speak. "I bought Cecilia a Pygmy Puff. She had been sad and upset over the loos of her child and I thought that it might cheer her up. I was so concerned with making her happy that I didn't think about the negative repercussions that could follow" he explained quietly waiting for a response of either cruelty or understanding.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 am

Cecilia's arm extended so her hand rested on Nicks arm as she ignored Elijah's transfiguration of her clothing though she was not pleased with his work. "I had lost track of the little creature and she ended up in a trophy case. That we had no clue how to open. I didn't have much time to think before Nick her started to kick the glass to free the animal." she paused in her explanation glancing between the two. "they wanted to expel us but I talked them down from that the best i could by explaining that we graduated in just a few months and how it was my first offence. They wanted to call Viktor but I tried to get them to call you." She murmured the last part. "I knew if he found out nothing would have worked out. He would have disowned me hated me even more." Her feeling for Nick were clearly shown in the way she looked at him and the way her hand rested on his arm.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top