Friends for Derry!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends for Derry! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends for Derry!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends for Derry! Empty Friends for Derry!

Post by Derry Flanagan Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey ! Smile
I'm new, I just got accepted with my character Derry! So basically, looking to rp with him!

Friends:

He's a really sweet, hyper guy, who loves having fun and laughing. He can get annoying to some people because he's pretty boisterous and almost never serious. Derry has a really good heart though and is a loyal friend. He'd do anything for his friends, even if it gets him into trouble.

Enemies:

Enemy-wise, if you provoke him, he gets angry and violent really easily. He's not one to necessarily make a lot of enemies, but with his loud, hyperactive character, he can rub people the wrong way.

Love:

Derry falls easily for girls and he's especially into the quiet, sweet type. He's very awkward and shy around girls though and I think it can be entertaining to play out if anyone is interested Very Happy

Okay, thanks for reading! Really glad to be here! Look forward to rping with everyone Very Happy
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Friends for Derry! Empty Re: Friends for Derry!

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Hm, I see some promise in the whole romancing aspect there. I think it would be funny for a student to try and hit on Marguerite, not realizing that she is actually a 540 year old vampire. Could be fun. I can create a thread if you are interested.

Link to her bio and plot page are in the signature.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Awesome! I'm in! Smile Derry's in her Transfiguration class too, I'm about to post, I noticed she's hungry. Razz Maybe something could happen with that too? And yeah, it would be great if you start a post!
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi! I have Alice for you. She's a bit younger though, a fourth year. She's quite shy as well, so I think they would get along as friends.
Here's a link to her application if that helps Smile
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Alright, I'll get a thread struck up somewhere. I already have a plan for it. I'm thinking Marguerite could be in the process of trying to convince Derry to be a 'donor.' Basically, wants him to let her drink his blood without killing or severely impairing him.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Marguerite - Yes, sounds good to me!! And I posted in Transfigurations class too, Derry just talked to her Razz
Alice - I read your profile, I think Derry would like Alice a lot, even if it's just as friends. Do you want to rp? Very Happy
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Yeah that would be great! Do you have any ideas for a plot, because right now I'm lost for ideas Razz
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 am

Alice - Sent you a pm! Very Happy
Marguerite - Just got your pm, gonna look at it now!
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 am

I have a few characters who would love to meet Derry!

First Danielle Mulciber - sixth year Slytherin. She's a prankster who loves to pull pranks on Hufflepuffs, so she'd probably be an enemy.

Damitrius D'Eath - sixth year Gryffindor. Dami is a bit ... confused right now. She's a Dark Follower, though she's had a mental breakdown so she's a bit closed off right now. Maybe they're friends or soemthing?

And finally Jayden Volkov - sixth year Ravenclaw. Jay is pretty much antisocial. He always prefers the company of animals to that of humans, so he really doesn't have many friends. I think that he'd get along with Derry though, maybe. xD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 am

Hi!
Well, Derry would love to meet your characters too. Smile We should definitely set up a thread or two!

Damitrius - She sounds really interesting. If she can put up with Derry's boisterous and hyper character, I think he could become a good friend, maybe even make her smile and laugh once in a while during this difficult period. He's friendly, easy to talk to and very non-judgmental, so maybe he would be an easy person for her to eventually open up to.

Danielle - If she likes pulling pranks, well, if she pranks Derry, Derry's gonna prank her right back. Or hex or beat her up, not sure which. So I think yes, there's potential for 'enemy' status between the two of them, which is always exciting. Smile Anyway, sounds like this relationship might get Derry into trouble once in a while!

Jayden Volkov - Derry would like Jayden and reading his profile, they have a lot in common. Smile Derry's really restless and lively as well, loves Quidditch, and absolutely adores animals. Something tells me that's a relationship that's bound to work out, even if Jayden's antisocial. (Derry is social enough for the both of them anyway. xD ) Perhaps Jayden can be one of his best friends even?

Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top