Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin Empty Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:15 pm

There was something egotistical about enjoying it when people looked up to him. He remembered when he had first become a Death Eater and how he had no voice. His radical ideas had been shut down in front of everyone and he was almost a joke to some, but Aaron knew, he was the future leader. No one had the drive, the desire, the plans, the will to succeed like he did, and that was why he was at the top.

Now, though, things were different. They all looked up to him, he was their leader, and if they did not then they were punished. It was simple, really, do what he asked and you would get in good favor. He did not reward those who sat around and did nothing, he rewarded those with the same desire that he had. Plus, he was always looking to train those who were willing to listen to him. He was sick of the traditional Death Eater, and he aimed to change them from mindless killers to dutiful tacticians.

Caleb Dawson was one of the few who actually sought him out. He was not sure why they did not understand, but Aaron rewarded people with the drive to succeed, but the reward was not always what they thought it would be. Aaron would turn Caleb into a powerful wizard to be feared, as long as he was willing to listen to what Aaron had to say. Aaron knew success, it was clear to everyone, but for some reason no one wanted to listen. If he thought he had a grip on the world when he had first graduated, he would have never made it this far.

And now he stood outside of the muggle house in the middle of London. The air was cold and the night was clear. Aaron was a fall man, he loved wearing the clothing, it was comfortable. Plus, the cool air on his face let him know that he was still alive, that the things he had done had only corrupted him inwardly. Outwardly, he was still a human, and he hoped that the day would never come when he lost his humanity. Sadly, though, the path he was on did not offer much room for such niceties.

"Have you ever taken a life, Caleb?" He said to the young Death Eater as he stared at the house. They had traveled together and Aaron had not revealed the reasoning why they were here, it would come in time. "Some wizards claim they love taking lives. Those wizards are fools.Taking a life is not something you do for pleasure. It changes you, it eats away at your soul with every kill, sucking your life force away until you are nothing but a shell of what you used to be."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin Empty Re: Dunna Dunna Dunna Dunna Batman and Robin

Post by Caleb Dawson Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Spoiler:

Caleb walked to were Aaron had asked him to go, he didn't know if it was to talk, or even a mission, but he was ready. He'd dressed in the most muggle-esque way he could, wearing a t-shirt of a monument or statue, figurine maybe? But that was quickly off his mind, as he saw the outline of Mr. A Marcheti, and stood beside him.

"Have you ever taken a life, Caleb? Some wizards claim they love taking lives. Those wizards are fools.Taking a life is not something you do for pleasure. It changes you, it eats away at your soul with every kill, sucking your life force away until you are nothing but a shell of what you used to be." he looked into his intimidating eyes, and figured he may as well tell the truth, "Yes I have" his eyes fading slowly, "My first kill was a child, but I needed to kill him to survive, my blood system, is one like a Vampire's I need blood, but usually I can withhold from a kill for month's at a time, that's what happens when your parents were at a whole moon when they had sex. My second kill was out of laziness almost, I wanted to experiment. I've only ever had two kills, and I don't attend on doing it, unless I have to, but when you say enjoy, what do you mean?" he took a deep breath and hoped his answer was adequate. "Torture on the other hand I don't mind"

He was about to ask a new question and hoped it wasn't rude, "Do you enjoy killing?"
Caleb Dawson
Caleb Dawson
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum