Night to remember
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Night to remember Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Night to remember

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night to remember Empty Night to remember

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Silvyr looked at the girl for a moment with out showing his thoughts on his face. Why would an Order member discuss information out side of the Order to a young girl about another member? He didn't mind all that much but it made him think twice about speaking in front of certain members during the next meeting. He realized he would have to be much more cautious.

He smiled shyly as he pulled a chair out from the table and took a seat. "No, it just so happens that my date left me a few moments ago." He said as he was talking about his wolf friend but he enjoyed the idea of letting the girl think he came with someone. "Are you waiting for your date? I wouldn't want to intrude on your night."
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Night to remember Empty Re: Night to remember

Post by Jessica Macmillan Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 am

"Are you waiting for your date? I wouldn't want to intrude on your night." she scoffed and stifled a giggle as he said this, "Me? I a mess, who would want to date me?" she said, smacking her lips together in awkwardness, "I guess that dog, was your famous date?" she said laughing.

"So... I bet I can beat you in a dance-off?" she said kicking her high heels off, and facing Silvyr, "Not scared are you?"

((Sorry it's so short, I had to go))
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Silvyr was surprised at the woman's sudden burst of laughter at his commetn and even more taken back by her comment about herself. He thought the woman looked rather stunning. It made him wonder if she had something hidden behind her mask. He gathered that she was very straight forward but it didn't bother him. He found it quiet refreshing.

"Yeah but I suppose I wasn't entertaining enough for her." Silvyr said with a smile. He stood unbuttoning the top button of his coat with his left hand and extended his right hand towards Jessica who was now barefooted and seemed to be really ready to show him up. "Of you? Not at all." he said sarcastically.

Silvyr wasn't sure what the girl considered dancing but something in the back of his mind told him he wasn't ready for what he had just gotten himself into. Still he knew that there were far scarier things in life than being shown up or ending up looking foolish on the dance floor.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:04 pm

"Ok, I'm not very good at hip-hop, so ballroom will do,' she said rather demanding. She placed her arm around his shoulder, and patiently whispered, "My waist, put your hand on my waist" still gripping on to his broad shoulders, she stepped back, as the song turned into a foxtrot she moved into a faster pace, laughing gleefully.

She held his hand, and span out, in the opposite direction, then span back in, and tripped over her feet she fell on him, blushing red, she nearly killed herself in embarrassment, "I am so sorry" she said getting up off the ground.
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm

As the woman fell forward Silvyr watched like a dunce. His mind had told him to lunge towards her body and stop her but due to the rate at which they were dancing he had no chance of getting to her in time.

He smiled and put his hand back on her waist when she had gathered herself and he spun her around once. When her body was coming out of the rotation and she was facing him he stepped into the rhythm of the music the whole time keeping his eyes trained on hers. "I think it may be easier if you let me take the lead." He said through his sincere smile just loud enough for her to hear in a nice gentle tone.

He was a great dancer thanks to his mother. It was a Svan family pass time to break out the radio and dance the holidays away. He had been so close to his mom and dad because they were the only two people in his life besides his grandparents up until he went to Hogwarts. When it's just family on holidays you learn to kick back and have some fun not worrying about looking like a fool. It was a lesson he was glad he had learned at such a young age though it took him all this time to show it in public.

Silvyr continued to lead Jessica spinning here and catching her before hitting the floor anytime she happened to lose her balance all the while smiling and laughing. For the first time in a long time he was genuinely enjoying himself.

When the song came to an end Silvyr stepped back and bowed his head to the young blonde then looked up with a smile. "May I have another dance?" He said smiling happily.

Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top