Wolf Wars - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wolf Wars - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wolf Wars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Wars

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:07 am

Naomi saw the jaws as she worked her own paws towards Morrigan's chest, trying to push off and decompress the wolf's lungs. She saw the jaws and attempted to jerk away, but Morrigan's teeth gripped her jaw. The white wolf yipped in pain and she jerked away, spilling blood over their grappling forelegs.

Naomi felt a surge of power and she lowered her head against Morrigan's chest and sprung forward, pushing all of her weight through her back legs. The plan was to throw Morrigan onto her back. From there, Naomi had dominance.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:37 pm

((Oooh, I was so tempted to go Lion King on ya there....))

The air rushed out of Morrigan's lungs as she hit the ground, hard on her back. Disoriented from the sudden lack of oxygen, Morrigan began to scrabble on the ground, trying to twist her body around in futile attempts. Pinned, she abandoned her attempts at regaining her feet, and began to utilize a different plan of attack.

Morrigan stuck her forelegs straight up into the air to help fend off Naomi's teeth, while she curled her rear legs and raked her claws up towards Naomi's belly. She tucked her tail between her legs to assist in protecting her vulnerable belly, and she lowered her chin to make her throat a smaller target.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:54 am

((THAT WAS TOTALLY MY INSPIRATION. I said "pinned ya" to myself. Are we like... brain twins?!))

Naomi succeeded in knocking Morrigan over, and the wolf squirmed, but Naomi made herself as heavy as possible. Though the wolf thrashed, Naomi managed to stay upright and in her dominant position. She heard Nester yipping and howling with excitement, proclaiming their victory.

SHUT HIM UP BEFORE EVERYTHING IN THE FOREST HEARS HIM! Naomi snarled.

Hoover responded, knocking the brown wolf off his feet as the two wrestled. Naomi's attention fell back onto Morrigan and she lunged her head forward, towards the wolf's throat, but paws hit her airway. She couched, but stayed firm, struggling. Cuts opened across her stomach and Naomi and Morrigan grappled. Ready to call a draw Naomi panted.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

((Well almost brain twins, lol. I was thinking more like in the end when Scar is about to jump on top of Simba and Simba throws him over the cliff. Btw, they say that one of the features that distinguishes a werewolf from a real wolf is their eyes. You suppose that means they have slitted pupils, like a cat? I may have change my siggy to reflect that. Got the tufted tail down...))

You think that's all the effort it takes to defeat me?

Morrigan snarled, her pupils retracting into slits from rage. She dropped her forepaws and pushed with her hindquarters suddenly, attempting to make Naomi stagger closer to her jaws.. As she dropped her forelegs and pushed with her hind, Morrigan untucked her chin and lunged forward to yet again make an attempt at grabbing Naomi by the throat.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 am

(Sorry it took me so long to join this ... I just got onto a computer with internet -.-)

Since her transformation for this full moon, Alexis had been quite restless. She wandered around the forest, treading carefully in case something happened. The further she went, the stronger a familiar scent became and another scent crossed her sensitive nose, followed by the scent of blood. Her eyes narrowed and her fur bristled as she smelled the blood. She ran towards the scents and the closer she got, the more she could tell that the familiar scents she smelled was Naomi's scent.

Alexis let out a low growl and her speed picked up as she ran closer to the clearing where the scents were originating from. Finally, she saw the two wolves fighting, Naomi on top and Alexis stopped. She looked from Morrigan to Naomi and she made a growling noise that was followed by a bark.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 am

Morrigan suddenly rocked Naomi forward, and the wolf tipped towards Morrigan's snapping jaws. Naomi yelped in surprise and twisted her head. Morrigan's teeth caught up her cheek and Naomi kicked violently with her hind legs at Morrigan's stomach, attempting to wind the larger wolf.

And a sudden scent joined the fray. Naomi looked up, ripping her cheek from Morrigan's grip, looking straight at Alexis d'Eath, who used to belong to her pack. There was a tense moment. Naomi jumped off of Morrigan, hurrying so she was at an equal distance from both wolves. Why are you here, Alexis?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 am

Morrigan relished the taste of Naomi's blood in her mouth, but was distracted from the coppery-candy taste by a growling bark. She twisted her head around to try and get a look when Naomi suddenly sprang from her, running a little ways away. Morrigan scrambled to her feet, standing stock-still as she regarded the newcomer disdainfully.

Someone else to the pup's rescue?

Well, Morrigan would teach the pup the consequences of turning her back on her in a fight. Morrigan felt that she was not being taken seriously, and it enraged her. With a hacking snarl, Morrigan rushed at Naomi from behind, covering the distance between them as fast as she could.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Seemed the first one to notice her was Naomi, and Alexis growled at her. Why else Naomi? You betrayed the Death Eaters. That can't go unpunished. she said simply. Truthfully she didn't care that Naomi had left the Death Eaters, but she knew that Aaron was peeved off about it.

Her attention turned to Morrigan as she spoke and Alexis exhaled heavily. As if. I wouldn't help her if she was the last person on earth. she told Morrigan. She watched the other wolf run at Naomi, and though she wanted to do the same Alexis stay where she was and watched at first.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top