firework eyes
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

firework eyes Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

firework eyes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firework eyes Empty firework eyes

Post by Effy Hadder Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 pm

i've been having this dream that we can fly
Persephone Dahlia Hadder

firework eyes Tumblr_mbhnc6tfbO1rdgg5co1_500_large
16.slytherin.quiet(NOTshy).odd.power-hungry.

Tear it down, break the barricade
friends friends friends
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way
she's bound to have some of these. only a few actual close ones though because getting her to let her walls down takes time and patience. blood type doesn't matter to her, she's not the stereotypical pompous Slytherin so even friends from Gryffindor is possible. im up for anything.

kill off this thinking, it's starting to sink in
enemies enemies enemies
i'm losing control now, and without you I can finally see
she's naturally quiet, but when she does speak she's not one to hold her tongue. she's not afraid of being brutally honest, even if she knows it'll cause problems. sometimes that's even why she does it. effy isn't easily upset, but if pushed enough, she will lose it and fight back. she's not a saint though, and sometimes she'll come off as rude when interacting with somebody she doesnt know. so whether it's somebody she offended, screwed over, fellow Slytherin that doesn't like her ways, or somebody who was just rubbed the wrong way, she's definitely going to have some enemies. i'm up for anything!

the stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
lovers lovers lovers lovers
so I stayed in the darkness with you
she's had her share of flings, hook ups and flirting, but rarely does it ever get serious; usually ending it before that point. it's almost like a game to her. she has enough trouble letting people in as close friends, so she doesn't throw herself out there for an actual relationship. effy does yearn for somebody she can actually connect to, but she's hesitant to let somebody in that much. she fears getting hurt and abandoned and likes to make sure she's the one in control. really i'm up for anything.

REPLY CODE
Code:
[code][font=balthazar][IMG]100x100imageofyourcharacter[/IMG]
age.house.description.description.description.
relationship
comments/plot ideas/anything else[/font][/code]

lyrics credit to pierce the veil, florence and the machine, & 30 seconds to mars.
template by LE DISKO ?! of CAUTION 2.0, don't remove credit.

Last edited by Effy Hadder on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

firework eyes Empty Re: firework eyes

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm going to bed, but we can discuss a plot later, she seems like a great character!
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Effy Hadder Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 am

Sounds like a plan! And thank you(:
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 pm

I have Adriana D'eath who she would share a dorm with. Adri is pretty vocal with her opinions and seeks challenge out of life. Unfortunately, she is also very boastful when these challenges are successful. Erm, I'm not doing the best job of explaining her but you could have a look at her app if you wish. I could see the two of them being either best friends or worst enemies. Adri's blood is vampire tainted so she would be happy to meet a Slythirin who didn't care.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Effy Hadder Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Just read her app and I could definitely see these two being best friends, and then worst enemies whenever there's a conflict or such. We should definitely thread and see how it goes!

Last edited by Effy Hadder on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 pm

I have Damitrius D'Eath whom I would see being enemies with Effy. They are the same age but are in opposite houses as Damitrius is a Gryffindor. Dami is the kind of girl who doesn't like being told what to do and she is usually quick to act before thinking things through. She's also very stubborn and once she's made up her mind there's no changing it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Effy Hadder Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 pm

I like it! Effy hates being told what to do as well. She also acts on impulse alot, so their similar personalities could definitely clash(that makes sense in my head, so if it actually doesn't make sense, sorry...) due to their stubbornness. The fact that Effy couldn't have power over and control her would bother her to no end. Plus the whole house rivalry thing could help ignite the fire. So yeah, we should thread. I have one open or we can start a new one.
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Don't worry, it makes perfect sense to me (:

& I'll just join your open one for now. I'll get replying to that now
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Francesca Malfoy and Effy would know each other. They are both sixth year Slytherins. I think Franki would like her but also be a little afraid of her.

Now... Theodora "Teddy" Crewe is a fourth year Ravvie and I can see two things here. Either:
+enemies- Teddy is also in the secrets business, so Effy would be a threat. Also, they have similar harsh temperaments that could cause them to butt heads.
OR
+bad influences - I've been looking for a bad influence for Teddy. Someone to teach her to ditch, to smoke, to break rules. I don't know how rebellious Effy is, but if that sort of thing is up her ally, that could work. We've also been looking for an older guy (seventh year pref.) to sort of lead a small gang. It would be Effy and that leader teaching Teddy and Rudolph Morrison how to be baaaad.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Effy Hadder Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes yes!, at bad influences, I love that idea. Effy is quite rebellious, and would enjoy corrupting others, especially since it would sort of be like having power.

&&

I think Effy would get along with Franki, we could roleplay those two and see what happens.
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top