Party Rockin' - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party Rockin' - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party Rockin'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party Rockin' - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Rockin'

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:49 am

When you her blamed by almost everyone for your friend's death, there's little things you want to do. She didn't want to leave the common room at all, even for classes, and she certainly didn't want to come to any kind of party that was going on now. But some of thw other girls, those who didn't find it funny to blame her, thought she needed to distract herself. They offered to come with her to the party, and after a small argument between then all, Damitrius found herself on her way down there with everyone else.

Each of them paid the sickle it cost to get in. Damitrius immediately felt bad again when they walked in and she received a few dirty looks from a couple of Ravenclaws who had actually joined in on the teasing and blaming. She sighed softly and looked around for anyone else she could actually talk too. Her eyes fell on a familiar figure and she froze when she noticed it was Suzanna, Sapphire's sister. "S - Suz ..." she called weakly, fearing that she would be mad at her because someone decided to tell her that she had killed her sister, even though it wasn't true.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Ross-Tremaine Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am

Honestly, she wanted to get out of there now. It was getting really crowded, as was expected of a party, and she didn't exactly like it. People kept pushing past her and shoving her and it was starting to get really annoying. And to make matters worse she lost her friend in the process. "Well this sucks." she sighed to herself. Suzanna stared at the butterbeer in her hands and took a long swig of it.

She thought she heard her name being called, but it was either far off or just really quiet. Or it was just her imagination. But the girl looked around for anyone who could be calling her and she found her gaze falling on Damitrius d'Eath, her sister's best friend. Her eyes immediately brightened and she almost ran toward the older girl. "Damitri!" she called the girl happily, almost jumping on her, giving her a tight hug. "I haven't seen you in forever! You hide well y'know!" she giggled.
Madeline Ross-Tremaine
Madeline Ross-Tremaine
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:44 am

Outfit!

Chris was dressed, "Ultra-hip" and in his best clothes. He was wearing his finest cologne, and had the slightest amount of gel in the front of his hair, perfect. He was hoping to see Franki, his babe, well not actually, just someone he hit on... ... daily.

He was running late, but he didn't care, he could easily make an excuse. He arrived at the party, and saw Franki within eyesight, as soon as he eyed the main party scene, and playfully called out, "Hey babe," and winked, knowing he'd either embarrass her, or she'd blush. He went up to her and put his arm around her, "Miss anything interesting?" He had interrupted something between her and Rudy, and looked at him, his eyes sharp, with jealousy and rage, he had a little thing for Franki. "Rudy" he said indicating him, and nodding.
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Noelle heard about that party somewhere and she then decided to come here too. She did wear one of her dresses what she had with her here. She did put on some make-up too but not very much, just lip gloss and mascara, nothing else.

She actually decided to come mostly because she likes parties and stuff what goes with it. She also wanted to forget these things on her what she had her in her mind right now. I guess she also wanted to meet new people and here she can meet them.

She soon arrived to the party too. She was late but she didn't mind at all it, most of these people don't know even her. She looked around and really didn't saw anyone who she might know, so she decided to hang out right now by herself and actually she won't speak right now very much.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Franki's hands were still on Rudy's shoulders when an arm was thrown around her own. She turned, awkwardly staring at Chris. He had offerred his sweater to her once and now she belonged to him apparently. Her hands numbly slipped from their grip on Rudy, an unpleasant squirming becoming painfully awakened in her stomach.

This was the type of social pressure she wad shirking when she hung out with Rudy, and Christopher was ruining it for her. "Apparently, you missed the part where I was in the middle of something..." she said lightly, trying to downplay the insult. She slipped from his hold and said, "You should go check out the refreshments."
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph Morrison Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

“Everyone?” Rudolph squeaked with another jittery tug at his sleeves. “Doesn’t anyone ever just… not go to the Yule Ball?” It was a redundant question, for he had already collected his answer; he would be attending the Ball and there would be no arguing the matter. This was Hogwarts’ way; the social factor was too crucial to be excluded from the equation. Thus, he veered from his prior inquiry’s path with another which voiced the assumption that he would be forced to attend, “Can’t we go together? Or is that not allowed?”

“Yes, I hear it,” Rudolph agreed with a decisive nod, only to replace said fleeting look of determination with one of utter terror when Franki’s hands found his shoulders. He glanced, wide-eyed at the portion of his arm where her finger’s met his sweater, as though he believed there to be a knife inserted there. “I don’t know, Franki… Maybe I’m just not good at it – I,” He argued whilst mirroring the motions that she had patiently demonstrated on his behalf. He bent his knees and popped back up, turning his feet from side to side while he repeated the action. “Nice? Yes – yes, it feels…” He tried with a wince.

But he was interrupted from his lesson in the puzzling art of dancing by the abrupt addition of another being’s arm to what had previously been a simple 1+1 = 2 formula. Rudy stumbled several paces back, looking the picture of an abused and all-too naive animal in the face of his fellow Slytherin. “Hello,” Rudolph offered, only to be foiled by the quiver in his voice as it bubbled and boiled to a froth beneath his chest. Christopher LeBlanc. The stereotypical Slytherin. The eager-to-be-murdered-in-the-blackest-hour-of-night individual. There was many a young man like Christopher in the House of the Cunning, a reality which often led Rudy to question student sorting. But his speculations most frequently brought him to the conclusion that the wizarding school’s lack of a House of the Pompous and Ignorant was to blame.

Rudy’s digits coiled against his thighs in the shape of vicious talons as his palpitating heart rattled his frame, and he smiled sweetly. He addressed his companion with a brief promise to return shortly and he excused himself, turning on the spot to join the refreshments table in one of several empty chairs that had been provided. Slit his throat. When had Butterbeer began to smell of blood? Dissection. Why were the dungeons so unbearably cold? Experimentation. Frankenstein’s Rudolph's Monster.

Rudolph opened a new bottle of Butterbeer.
Rudolph Morrison
Rudolph Morrison
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 am

He, threw a sharp look at Rudy, as he turned to leave, then faced Franki, "You can't start hanging out with him, he isn't normal, trust me, it's for your own good." He had only heard rumours about him, and he hoped they weren't true. They could't have someone like him in Hogwarts, it was preposterous, a scandal.

He turned to face her again, "Trust me Franki, I've only heard things about him, and you better hope they're not true, he's weird, and I'm not being mean, it's true," he awkwardly kissed her forehead, and went to go to the refreshments, alongside Rudy, he sculled down a firewhiskey, and glared at him again, then a smirk appeared don his face, he girnned at Rudy, and walked in the opposite direction.
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 am

"No you can't refuse to go to the Yule Ball," Franki responded, a very serious look on her face. "No one's attempted it in, like, fifty years. The last kid who skipped turned into a pumpkin. Then he exploded. That's why we drink pumpkin juice- in his honor." She said this all seriously, before turning to clap for the band after they wrapped up a song. Franki had a tendency to make up little stories for her own amusement, and then fiercely stick by them.

He brought up the possibility of them going together and she smiled. "Give yourself a chance. You might find a prettier little thing to take. If not, I'll probably be free," she said, heaving a dramatic sigh, a smile still faintly present on her face. This was another one of her quirks- the carefully crafted lamentations of her own failure to attract the opposite sex. Something turned them off- not that she minded. Franki liked looking more than getting involved.

She moved on to the instruction part of the evening, and Rudy looked absolutely terrified by the whole situation. She giggled a little at his distress and said, "There's not good in dancing. There's bad... but you're not bad. You're doing fine, dearie, just try a smile on!" She smiled widely. "See?"

That was the last word she was able to get in before the overcompensating sixth year ruined the fun. Rudy seemed to stiffen and excused himself. Franki nodded, shooting him a look that begged him to return quickly. She looked back at Crhistopher and rolled her eyes. "I started hanging out with Rudy before I knew you existed, Christopher. He's not normal- you're normal. And boring. Rudy's fun."

He spoke again and she crossed her arms, saying, "Stop trashing Rudy, Christopher, before I call stranger danger." He kissed her forehead and she threw her arms down in indignation. "If you don't think I have a rape whistle, you're sorely mistaken!" she called after him. Weirdo. One conversation in the common room did not constitute an acquaintance.

She turned, scanning the area for Rudy. He was at the refreshment table and she quickly sought him at, coming up behind him and whispering scandalously in his ear, "We should lock LeBlanc up in the dungeons before the Yule Ball, so he'll explode." She grinned and moved around him, picking up a Firewhiskey for herself.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Alexander Jones had heard of the party. He had gone through a whole bunch of crap the last couple of weeks, having to jump off a window in fear of getting caught from and revealing his Aguila Roja secret identity, had fallen for a girl who might never like him back. But fallen for a different girl also, then one of his best friends died, who was his other best friends girlfriend. Then he had literally almost killed a boy, when a prank had gone wrong, when he saved him from a giant fire in the class room. So, F*ck, he needed this, and so did his best friend Sam. There had been a party going on, and Kelvin had paid for both of them to go.

He had gotten dressed, fresh to death. Taking Sam with him to the party, to hang out. Both Alex and Sam should get a little fun, and Alex had every intention of trying to cheer up Sam, after Rhys' death. That's why he didn't feel it would be appropriate to tell him that he had been once in love with Rhys. As he walked in, he could honestly say he didn't know who half of these people where. As he walked in with Sam, Alex stared to do some really complex break dance moves.

(outfit)
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Ellie was excited. According to the door man, she had already paid for all of the supplies and was actually making some money off of the shindig. Of course, she had promised to split the profit with the band, so it would not be much of a profit, but she had not thrown a party to make money after all.

She adjusted her dress and waded through the crowd congregating in the dungeon. She smiled and thanked people who complimented her on the party, graciously laughing off the offers to dance and play. Darius would be arriving after Quidditch conditioning, and then she would have someone to dance with.

She glanced towards the door and spotted Judd Lewis. "Judd!" she shouted, hurrying towards him and throwing her arms around him in a hug. "I'm so glad you're here! Where's Fo-" She stopped herself, looking away. Judd called to her over the music, "He's right behind me, we got separated in the line. Ellie, why are you being so mean to him?" Ellie gaped. "I'm not being mean- he's the mean one. I think I deserve to be happy!"
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top