Morange Part II - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morange Part II - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morange Part II

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morange Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: Morange Part II

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 am

Nemo began the countdown and Matt made an attempt at thinking up a suitable spell. He could just use some ordinary mundane spell to achieve the true satisfaction he oh so craved. This was a simple opportunity he wasn't offered every day. And she had brought this uncontained rage upon herself. And as the countdown near it's immediate end Matt's excitement only tripled in size as he picked the most suitable spell he could think. The final number was barely out of Nemo's mouth mouth before Matt screaming "Reducto."

Matt had focused so much energy into the spell that the force erupting from his wand nearly sent the pair of them backwards. Nemo had randomly chosen possible one of the best places to cause destruction. His wand had been pointed at the wall that separated the kitchen from what was left of the living room. The spell had taken down the entire wall and it came down with a thundering crash rivaling one caused by the mighty Thor. A white powdery dust filled the living room clogging Matt's airway and sight. Shielding his eyes from further damage and wrapped his arm around his eyes and forehead.

Once the air had cleared and he had made sure his companion was alright as he could be he erupted into a fit of giggles. He collapsed into the couch that sat behind himself and his ally. The giggling did not cease. There was a look of smug satisfaction on the face as he continued to laugh. "Bloody hell, that was fun." he managed to speak through what was now booming laughter.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 am

The force of the abrupt hex swept Nemo from the table with ease. His ankle buckled at the table’s edge and he stumbled, falling heavily and without the support of his hands upon his back on the floor and the mugs that he had broken in a similar fashion. And like nails being driven further into wood, said crumbled containers were embedded in the flesh of Nemo’s tender, bruising back.

He coughed a thick mushroom cloud of drywall and squinted his eyes against the intrusion while he curled up off of his bed of glass and scaled the base of the couch, climbing slowly aboard.

The soles of Nemo’s feet had been unwrapped from a number of layers of his calloused skin and it had been torn away; sliced and flaking in uneven sheets. Glass squares clung to his wounds and hid beneath the blood that bubbled forth in a clotting pool on the surface, digging only deeper when he grazed the shards with trembling fingernails. “Ssshit!” He hissed and thrust further backward against the sofa in an instinctual effort to flee from the revolting sensation. He dropped his hands from his heels in surrender and opted to wrap them around his right ankle instead, drawing his leg nearer to his face in examination of the ghastly injury that he had inflicted upon himself.

He grunted, exhaling the ghost of his prior agony as he turned his head away for a brief moment to pant against his shoulder. A jagged chuckle sprung loose from his parted lips, which cracked in the ashen air, and he spoke, “It hurt before. I know it hurt before – but this is the first time it’s hurt,” Nemo attempted elaboration. “Sh-sh-shit, man,” He laughed heartily alongside his friend. “I can’t catch my breath,” He admitted as his lungs heaved beneath an impatient chest.

OOC: Muse fail. I apologize.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

OoC: Muse fail my ass

The real Matt had found refuge in the deepest and darkest crevices of the mind. The mind is a complicated thing and the mind of Matt was even more so lately. He was present for the situation in body however mentally he was out to lunch. Unfortunately for him, however, the lunch bell was about to ring and he was stuck with another 8 hours of hell to go. As soon as Nemo's back collided with the ground Matt was suddenly awake. His fits of giggling stopped and his eyes widened in utter terror. Once again he had allowed his companion to go a little too far.

Matt waved his wand in a line brushing away excess glass from the area surrounding himself and Nemo. He moved from the couch to the floor next to Nemo, getting on one knee as to examine what was left of his friend's foot and back. All Matt could see was scarlet red, nothing but blood. Matt had never been particularly skilled when it came to healing. As a matter of fact he was actually quite shit at it. So naturally he was at an utter loss at what to do. "God dammit Mo!" Matt said angrily. "Can't we ever hang out without you ending up nearly killing yourself?" It was probably one of the most stupid question Matt had ever asked. And he paused to mentally kick himself.

Albeit not the greatest time, but Matt couldn't help but question the nickname in which he frequented Nemo. Perhaps it was time for a change up. Matt had been taking Latin, perhaps something interesting. But not right now. "Okay Mo, you wanna go to a hospital or what? Cause I mean y'know, you're probably gonna die." Matt said casually.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 am

OOC: "Fail my ass" XD

"Nah, man. It was in the terms of agreement. You should have read the fi-ine! - Fck! - print," Nemo retorted sarcastically at a fickle octave as segments of screams began to writhe and slither free from his core. "I'm fine. I'll just rinse them off," he gestured halfheartedly with his reddened palm in the direction of the appendages in question, "Take a few percs... listen to some more music - what happened to my music, any!-way?"

At his mention of the opiate his features adopted a posture of misunderstanding, "I had the bottle a minute ago..." He turned to throw an inquisitive glance behind himself in search of said medication, but he hadn't the time to complete the turn before his body had forcefully joined with the floor once more, as though on its own accord. And he arched, feet slipping along the floor as they twisted in evident agony.

"It's too quiet in here!" He growled as he fell from pain’s peak and the fit subsided. He heaved himself upward to flatten his forehead absently against Matt's bent knee before proceeding breathlessly,"We blew up McDonald's stereo..." Nemo concluded with the shadow of a giggle. “Whoopsie!”
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 am

Matt stared down dumbfounded at his bloody friend as his face connected with Matt's knee. Sometimes, well most of the time, he questioned the sanity of the man. He had never bothered to ask because he knew he was never going to get an accurate answer. Ninety four percent of psychotics believe they're perfectly sane. So naturally he'd be met with the question "What is sane?". He didn't feel like going through that intense thought process which may or may not end with goo coming out of Matt's ears.

After many minutes of silence Matt sighed and tilted his head back onto the couch. "What the hell am I going to do with you son of a B****." Matt let out with a chuckle. "You are the epitome of pain and yet you have so much fun." Matt lifted his eyes from the face of his friend. He admired the man but he was truly an idiot. Matt got up and moved down to Nemo's feet, if you could still call them feet. He waved his wand sending glass in different directions, away from the pair of them. "Dammit..." he muttered. He wasn't going to be able to get all of the glass out but he could wash the blood away.

"Look at all this spilled blood." he said to Nemo in a very stern tone. "If you resist me at all I'm going to curse you into oblivion." he said forcefully. "I'm just gonna wash away the blood." he added. He pointed his wand at Nemo's foot, but he waited; he wanted to see if his companion would resist.

Last edited by Matthew Lestrange on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 am

“Now, now; there is no need for name calling... B!tch,” Nemo mockingly reprimanded Matt with a stern tone - one which was severely lacking as a result of Nemo’s higher voice and the exhausted quality that his breathing, now easily audible to the unaided ear, had taken on. He smiled fondly against Matt’s pant leg when he provided Nemo with his opinion of his dearest clown fish and grumbled, “And boy, do I have fun.” Under simpler circumstances he would have required that Matt provide him with the truth; that he admit to having thoroughly enjoyed their prior activities, but he found that his opinions did not outweigh the discomfort that he was experiencing. Thus, he clenched his teeth and turned his face further against Matt’s knee with a throaty growl.

“Tell me the truth, Doc. Am I gonna die?” Nemo quoted after several rough moments of gathering his bearings, never straying from his ‘all jokes, all the time’ mind-set. He peeled his lids apart, having illogically glued them shut under the influence of his injuries. And it was when he opened his eyes to the wreckage that he had made of Jack’s sitting room that he spied upon a familiar shade of orange, hidden safely beneath the coffee table in what was perhaps the only space free of broken glass throughout the household. “Aha!” He cheered and lunged towards the prescription bottle with his right hand, snatching it up. “Woah, woah, woah! Hold it there, Sparky!” Nemo stumbled over his demand as he attacked the bottle’s lid and brought it to his lips. With a quick jerk of his head he threw the remaining pills back and closed his lips around them.

Two. It would not be a sufficient number in combating his tolerance, but he would have time to add to those that he’d consumed when Matt had worked his magic on his feet. “Alright. Go,” He resolved with a firm nod of his head and a ‘Geronimo!” smile. “Let’s do this.” He winced in anticipation.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 am

Matt shook his head slightly at the antics of his dear friend. Normally he wouldn't have minded the pill consumption. However given the present mental state of Nemo his opinion had changed. Matt examined the state of the maniac's foot once again. The bleeding had slowed down as Matt had cleaned it up. Of course he would have to deal with the other one which was still bleeding at a steady pace later.

He grimaced at the man before him, "I'm so very sorry." he said and then he began to pluck the large and protruding pieces of glass out of Nemo's foot. Quickly healing the cut as best as he good right after to stop any more bleeding. And judging by the size of the wounds and the amount of glass that followed as he pulled it was very painful. Of course that wasn't going to stop him, he almost smirked.

Once Nemo's left foot was free of noticeable glass Matt stopped. He looked over the foot once again and was certain there was more in there. But nothing he was skilled enough to deal with. He knew Jack would help him out once she got home. "There, one down another to go." he said smirking. He wasn't sure how much pain his friend was in but he had assumed a fair amount.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:10 am

He had been given no warning of the procedure that was to follow the washing; the agony that was to be inflicted upon him when the removal of the glass began. Thus, it was without restraint that Nemo screamed and clutched with a knuckle-bearing grip the leg of Matt's pants. "You fcking sadist!" He howled and brought his free fist down mercilessly upon the adjacent table's edge. His breathing had slowed to a pace that made him vividly aware of the effort that each gasp took while he was under pain's heavy influence. Every inhalation stuttered violently within the channels of his chest before reaching his lungs, and his lips had fallen apart, chipping where his teeth had burrowed as he'd tensed.

"No!" Nemo shouted in disagreement when his companion, presently playing nurse, noted the foot that remained to be swept clean of glass. "No... Don't you dare," He panted with a crazed expression and hair spread wildly in many a direction across the top of his head. Nemo leveled his wide-eyed gaze with Matt's and tried fruitlessly to return his pulse to a comfortable rate.

"Don't you dare, Sparky."
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 am

The look on Nemo's face was far too much for Matt. He burst out in a fit of laughter and let the left foot drop hitting the ground with a loud thud. He stopped laughing, that was going to hurt. However the look on his companions face also seemed rather forbidding. Matt would have to take extra precautions with executing his healing "skills" on the remaining limb. Matt lent over his companions body very threateningly. "Mo, shut it." he said and then he knocked his friend right upside the head rather hard. He hadn't opted to hit him as hard as he did but he couldn't help himself. He was given an opportunity I simply couldn't refuse, thanks. Nemo then proceeded on as if his mouth was sewn shut. That is until he began the exact same process on the opposite foot; an even bigger grin forming on his face.

Once he had cleared the foot of a majority of the glass and had healed most of the cuts he placed Nemo's foot back down and gave a sigh of relief. He could still smell the blood and his hands were stained with blood. If anyone walked into the living room now they'd think someone wasn't living anymore. "Son of a b!tch." Matt chuckled as he looked at himself and the whimpering heap that was Nemo on the floor. A smile broke his face, "Oh come on Cruor." he said. He had decided to test out his companions new nickname. "Yes, I call you Cruor now. Cruor is cool." he said proudly.

"It's Latin, I'll tell you what it means later." he said as an afterthought. Looking around they had completely obliterated Jack's home. But he wanted to clean up the glass that covered the floor. He focused very intently on a cleaning spell, muttered the incantation, and the glass floated in the air for a brief moment then vanished. He opened up one eye in hesitation. With a smile he jumped in the air triumphantly. Partially for pride but partially to spite Nemo who he was sure was going to have issues with walking for an hour or so. "I'm not a professional healer so there'll still be some glass in there I'm sure." he told him. "Just, letting you know."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Surely, the alcohol was to blame for Matt’s behavior; a deduction which possessed many of hypocrisy’s qualities, but was simultaneously lacking in several, due to Nemo’s present state of sobriety. While he had yet to produce a shot glass and a bottle of whiskey from the rubble of Jack’s kitchen, however, he had recognized the change in Matt’s persona as one that liquor had played a part in - though he had required the collision of his companion’s fist with his right cheek to truly form the connection. With the blow that would certainly draw forth a scattered bruise across the side of his face, it occurred to Nemo that the spirits that Matt had consumed all but radiated from his bloodied skin. And if they weren't the motive for Matt’s amused grin while he himself cried out in suffering, then what else?

Matt was no sadist; of this, if only this, Nemo was certain.

Thus, it was in tortured silence that Nemo fought through what remained of the healing of his feet, squirming and twisting backward in his instinctual efforts to escape the familiar fizzle of healing charms scaling the scarred inner walls of his flesh. “No!” He bit back the cry and his neck collapsed beneath his head to loll, defeated. Until at last, it was confirmed by the ‘healer’ at his feet that what could be done to return the appendages to their previous state had been done, and he expelled his very essence from his open mouth in a grateful sigh.

But this peace lasted but a brief moment, before Nemo lunged over his lower body to collapsed with a heavy fist atop Matt, swinging with all of the force of an auror at the other man’s eye. “I said ‘no’!” He growled with a fierceness that he did not ordinarily possess asnd straddled Matt’s waste, snatching from his slippy red fingers his wand. Adrenaline fueled, Nemo pressed the wand’s tip threateningly against Matt neck and drew his face nearer. There, with the end of his nose flush against Matt’s, he breathed frantically and with the heated glare of the battle-ready soldier that forever laid dormant within him.

As he caught his breath, the dare that had glittered devilishly within his electric blues faded beneath the cover of a cloud of gray; the shadow of a Seer’s vision, which left Nemo blind to all else but his premonition. “Sparky…” He croaked as his mind’s eye succumbed to the vision of Matt’s future. Nemo dropped his companion’s wand, tightening his grip around the man’s wrist, as though to prevent him from dissolving into the chain of events that was being revealed to Nemo. “No!” He barked, his will to remain indifferent breaking at last.

OOC Notes for Bro: The change in Nemo's eyes is a notable one, and is likely rather startling in appearance. And in regards to what of Matt's future Nemo saw, that is entirely up to you.

Last edited by Nemo Omara on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top