A normal thread - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A normal thread - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A normal thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal thread - Page 2 Empty Re: A normal thread

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:54 pm

At least she didn't look dangerous. But Darien knew, that looks tells nothing. He looked nice and tiny, too, but he wasn't. He was quite dangerous, with years he had learned. "I'm not working in St Mungo's, but I do want to get a job there. I have some experience from France.." Dar smiled slightly. He liked healing. Helping people. So being in a relationship with Lucifer was definitely a weird thing.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Looks can be decieving.

Avis raised her eyebrows once he mentioned France. Ah, so that's was where his name was from! She could tell from the sound of it that it did not belong in the British ones, but French? She did not expect that.
"So you figured that if you go and buy some herbs and you take them to St. Mungo's, you'll have your job?" Avis grinned.
She was an intern there. The youth on whom the hospital could count on! And oh, she was so proud of that. If only the school'd be over faster. If there'd be possibility to do so, she'd leave the school this instant and go to work, but it was necessary to graduate from Hogwarts. She sighed. A year to wait.

"I hope I don't bother you asking but how old are you?" she stepped aside from the door, allowing people to walk in and out.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm

"No.. I just want to make some potions for myself, but I don't have these herbs, so I have to buy them." Darien smiled. They wouldn't take him to work there just because he brings some herbs. Hearing the question, he laughed silently. "I'm 22," he answered, cocking his head. He didn't mind when people asked him how old he is. "But what are you doing here?" he asked then with curiosity.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top