Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere? Empty Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere?

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am

Noelle went to libary because she wanted to read quietly something without someone will distrub her. Here was not many people either right now, some of them did here their homework or something like that. In the common room was so noisy, they all chated there all the time something, about things what Elle didn't know anything. So she decided to come libary and read something and she was looking for book what to read. Soon she found one book, it was some fictional book. I was about vampieres and stuff like that, most of time made up stories or something like that. She knew what was writed here can't be true but who knows, maybe they even exist, but Noelle have never ever met them before.

After she had found herself book she did sit down somewhere and began to read her book. She didn't notice anything around here now, she was so into in that book. It was quite intresting book, she had never read that good book before.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere? Empty Re: Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere?

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Foster was fed it with almost everything now. Ellie was off who knows where with her stupid boyfriend, man he couldn't stand Darius. It was worse than before, before he started dating Ellie, Foster could tolerate him a little bit but now just the sound of his name made Foster so irritable that he couldn't be around anyone.

Usually he did anything he could to avoid going to the library. Funny for a Ravenclaw huh? But it was true, Foster rarely appeared in the library because it was way too quiet for him. Still, right now that was kind of what he needed. He needed - or wanted - to be alone. Actually he just wanted to be away from Ellie and Darius and anyone else who would remind him of them for a while. He entered the library and sighed as he heard slight chatter that was quickly hushed by the librarian.

He didn't see many people he knew there, mostly fourth or fifth years who were studying or seemingly messing around in there without the librarian knowing. The only one he saw in there that he kind of knew was a Hufflepuff who he believed was in his year. He picked up a book near him and walked towards her, "Hey. Mind if I sit here?" he said, a little unsure as he began to have a weird feeling in his stomach, the usual feeling he got when he was near girls.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere? Empty Re: Why, it has to be so noisy everywhere?

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Noelle was still reading her book, it was just so intresting book for her. When, some asked from her can she sit here or something like that. She looked at person and looked then around. There was plenty other seats where he can sit but actually she doesn't mind. "Me? No, i don't mind at all," she said with smile on her face but what soon faded away.

She tired to think who that boy can be. Elle knew that he is not hufflepuff, maybe ravenclaw, she was not sure about and what grade he was in that she knew, they were in some grade. They both are from seventh grade, last year of Hogwarts.

"I'm Noelle," she said her name for no reason and smiled again. Soon that smile faded again away. She turned a page on her book and began to read it again because that's why she had came here not chatting with someone.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Foster knew that he had to somehow start talking to other people, mostly girls. It really wasn't natural that he was so afraid of them ... but it was hard. The only girl he was used to being around was Ellie and right now he was pissed at her, so he wasn't going to ask her for help on this. Judd would probably just give him some stupid advice where he ended up making a fool of himself, so all he could do was try to make some friends who were girls.

Just a little try was good.

He sat down across from the girl who introduced herself as Noelle, and he smiled slightly at her. It was a nervous smile, as if he hadn't spoken to anyone ever and he opened his mouth a bit to introduce himself. But nothing came out and he felt a light blush form on his face from his failed introduction and he took a deep breath. One more time. he thought. "I - I'm Foster." he said finally. It was soft but he said it and he doubted she wouldn't be able to hear it.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Noelle didn't hear what that boy exactly said but she knew he said something. She looked at him. "Could you please tell again what did you say?" she asked from him with smile.

After asking that she began to read her book again. Soon she decided to close it because it was usless to read about things, in what you really don't believe. She tried to think about what they should then now talk or she should go and find to her new book. Right now she decided to sit here and wait what boy said before, when Elle didn't heard it what he said.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Aaaand ... She didn't hear him. Foster almost face palmed himself and he sighed. "I said my name ... is Foster." he said a little louder, in a more secure voice. Hey ... this isn't so hard. If I just talk about normal things, I probably shouldn't have any trouble with talking to her. he thought, feeling a bit happier that he had actually been able to say something to her.

Normally, he would've just given up before he even said anything and just walked away. Maybe, if she didn't find him weird and walk away, he could make a new friend that wasn't Ellie or Judd. He would probably start fanning out from them and make new friends. Of course he wouldn't forget about the two of them though, they were his best friends.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

"It's very nice to meet with you, Foster," she said to him. She understood that she is little shy around her. "You are all the time this shy around girls?" she had to ask that from Foster. Actually she would like to help him to get over it but i guess it won't be easy job for her.

Noelle won't walk away because of it. She can handle everything in her life, actually it's what she thinks but is it true she actually don't know. "Oh and in what house you are?" she asked one question more from him, i guess she wanted to know this one too. She was already then actually curious about it when he asked from her can she sit here or somthing like that.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Foster felt the blush come back to his face as she asked if he was shy around girls all the time. It was pretty obvious that he was considering he had just had an epic fail in trying to say his own name to her. He sighed and nodded, it was better to be honest because anyone could tell that he was shy. "Yes ... I am actually." he told her softly.

She asked him what house he was in and he was relieved that she didn't keep going with his being shy around girls. "I'm a Ravenclaw." he said quite proud of his house. Most people said that he didn't seem like a Ravenclaw, since he always goofed off and messed around with Judd and Ellie. But when it came to it, he was a Ravenclaw at heart. "You're a Hufflepuff right?" he asked her.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

At first she was quiet for awhile. She tried to think what to say right. "Yes, i am Hufflepuff," she said with smile. She really now didn't know about what to talk but she really wanted have more friends, so she decided to keep on talking with him. "Hm...," she said and looked around, she had no idea about what to talk. She didn't want to go back to common room or to the other places too right now. "You like reading?" she asked one very random question right now form him, it just came to her mind and she had to ask it. Even if she knew answer. "What else you like to do?" she asked one more question form him. I guess after that she have to answer to this questions maybe too. She is okay with it.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Foster smiled when she said she was a Hufflepuff. "You seem like one." he said softly, hoping that she wouldn't take that as something offensive. She asked if he liked reading and he nodded. "I guess you could say that." he laughed softly. He liked reading joke books and comedy things, that counted at reading, sort of, so technically he did like it. He shrugged when she asked what other things he liked to do. "Well, I like to hang out with my friends. Make jokes, things like that." he told her. His life wasn't the most exciting thing, but he liked it, even if he didn't do much besides go to classes and such. "What about you? What do you like to do?" he asked.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top