The dark isn't always the safest place ...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The dark isn't always the safest place ... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The dark isn't always the safest place ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark isn't always the safest place ... Empty The dark isn't always the safest place ...

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Amaris was pissed.

She hadn't been feeling well at all the past couple weeks and she didn't want anyone in Hogwarts to start asking questions about why she was so b*itchy all the time now, more than she usually was, so she decided to go to St. Mungo's to ask what was wrong with her. She had her cousin Alexis, attend her because she honestly didn't trust anyone else in the damned hospital. She'd been spending a lot of time in there lately, all because of her stupid engagement to the idiot of Nathaniel Mulciber.

She'd gotten the worse news of her life, and when she returned to Hogwarts, she started acting up towards everyone around her. She almost pushed some Hufflepuff boy down the stairs as she raced toward the Slytherin common room, not wanting to talk to anyone at all. How could this have happened?! she screamed at herself mentally. She stopped dead in her tracks as she realized what had happened. She thought of Raphel and frowned slightly. It was his ... she placed her hand on her stomach and looked down, she had his kid inside of her. Amaris wasn't sure what she should be feeling right now. She was in her last year at Hogwarts and she was pregnant ... how was she supposed to deal with that?
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

The dark isn't always the safest place ... Empty Re: The dark isn't always the safest place ...

Post by Andrew Carter Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Noelle was waliking in the dungeons because she was bored and was thinking what to do. She just needed one calm and peaceful place to think but the common room and other places where too crowded all the time. She just hoped it won't be here so crowded but here was also quite many people but she totally ignored them.

Elle had felt lately too many times so bored but she had no idea what to do with it. All her friends were busy with studying, they are not that smart has her. She get's done with her homework with some minutes, while her friends takes it like a hour or something. So yeah all her friends studied right now while she felt bored and alos sad.

Suddenly she walked into someone. "Sorry," she said with one little smile on her face. She really mean it, that she was sorry. "I didn't see you here, i was just too busy with thinking, i guess," she added and her smile was gone because she was afraid that girl will be mad because of it.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

The dark isn't always the safest place ... Empty Re: The dark isn't always the safest place ...

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Someone suddenly bumped into her and Amaris' eyes narrowed and turned red. She knew it was probably an accident but she really couldn't control her temper right now. Her hands went up to her stomach again quickly and she turned around to face the girl who had bumped into her and had started apologizing. She started to go off about being in thought and Amaris put one of her hands in front of the girl's face to stop her talking.

"I don't care." she hissed at the girl. "Just make sure if doesn't happen again or I will rip you apart, limb from limb." Her eyes were a dark red and her fangs were exposed. She was angry and if the girl wasn't careful Amaris might actually do something like attack her and put her life in danger.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

"Wow, girl, take it easy," she said and was little scared of her. She looked very mad because of and Noelle didn't know what she should do now. She just did stand still there now and looked at that girl. "I guess it's not very good to mesh with her, she sounds really mad," she thought and looked at her. She saw her red eyes and fangs and she was even more scared of her. "V... Vampire?" she had to asks suddenly, when she realised who she can be, she had read somewhere books that vampires can have red eyes and fangs. She had now no idea what to do. Run away or stay still, she choosed to stay still.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Amaris let out a cold laugh as the girl seemed to just figure out what she was. She seemed really scared about it, like she hadn't known that she was a Vampire or that they even existed. A smirk crossed her lips as she realized who she was talking too right now. "Noelle Perkins." she said. "The girl who doesn't believe in Werewolves or in Vampires ... Finally figure out that we do exist?" she asked mockingly.

The girl hissed at Noelle and using her Vampire speed, she placed her hand around the girl's neck and pushed her into the wall. Her face came close to the other girl's face and she smirked, "This is why you should know that anything can happen when it comes to magic." she said in Noelle's ear.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm

"Oeh, Yeah i finally figured out that you guys exist," she said but suddenly she pushed into the wall. "I will remember it now on," she said and didn't do anything. She just was afraid of her right now, she can kill actually her very easily since she is totally a human. She tried to hard to not show out that she is afraid of her but she is not very good at hiding her emotsions and alos feelings so. That girl can tell very easily that she is afraid of her right now. "Could... you... please... let... go... of ... my ... neck?" she asked very quietly, it was little hurtful when that girl had her hand around Elle's neck.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Amaris laughed at the girl's fear of her. "Stupid humans. You always either don't believe in us when we're right in front of you, or you take us for granted and then you wonder why we hurt your kind." she said. "You might also want to remember that you are never safe when one of us are around you." she added. Amaris was really trying to make this girl scared, as humans should be of Vampires.

"Those books everyone reads about us have one thing right. We're blood thirsty creatures who will do anything to get blood." she smirked, showing her fangs again and lowered her head to the girl's neck, acting like she was going to bit her. But at the last second, Amaris brought her head back up and she pushed the girl into the wall a little more, almost like trying to suffocate her, before letting her go and taking a step back away from her. "Remember that."
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:51 pm

"I... will... rem...em...ber... it," she said while her voice was tottaly shaking. She was now really scared of her, she had no idea what to do now. "I guess... i should.... go.... now," she said, her voice was totally shaking still and thinked what way she should go. Her neck was really hurting her now actually and also little bit her back but she really doesn't care about it right now. Only think what she cared now was running away from here, but she didn't know what way to go now.

But yeah even if she said she should go, she didn't even move some inches because she was to scared to move even right now. Elle even tried to read to some number in her mind and then to push herself to move but it didn't work either. She stand there and looked at her feet right now and tried to not think about it what she heard right now. "I really need to get away from here," she thought. It was easy to think about it but hard to do it.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum