Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me? Empty Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me?

Post by Soojung Edevane Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm

A girl yawned loudly as she walked to the towers, up to her common room. She threw her schoolbag to the corner of her bed, which scared her cat Monggu. Her name was Soojung. "Sorry buddy," she whispered to her cat and immediately went up to pet him and taking him to her lap. Monggu was being lazy himself like always. The day is such a pain anyways. So tiring. Soojung yawned again. I need to rest, but it's kind of loud here, today she thought to herself as she went up to the common room, leaving the girls' dormitory. Monggu, where should we go today?

As of saying that question over and over again, the girl thought of laying like a lazy beach whale by the lake, but she has been doing that for the past two weeks. It was getting boring actually. As the girl looked outside of the window she marveled the landscape. She always does that. Soojung hit upon an idea, to go to the towers. Or some tower. Since the day was tiring as hell, she didn't think going to extreme would be smart. So she walked across the school in the clock tower.

Nice, she said and watched different students pass by her and her lovely kitten Monggu. Nowadays Monggu has learned to trust the environment, cause when Soojung first brought him to school in 3rd year, he was usually scared and ran away. Poor Monggu. Soojung walked around the tower with cat on her lap and marveling the interior. In a moment she sat down so that Monggu could get some sleep. Soojung sighed, but smiled and kept petting her cat.
Soojung Edevane
Soojung Edevane
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me? Empty Re: Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me?

Post by Iris Ayala Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Iris was looking for her classmate. She had borrowed him her charms essay, because boy clearly had problems with writing her own paper and Iris felt sorry for him. Now she couldn´t find him and she wanted her essay back, because charms will be first lesson tomorrow and she wanted to be sure, that she would definitely get her essay back on time.

Demi doubted that she will find a boy from her class in the clock tower, but just to be sure, she decided to check here too. When she finally got up here, she saw the girl from her house, who was sitting and petting her sleeping cat.

„Hello!“ Demetria said quietly, she didn't want to wake cat up. Was he even sleeping? Iris wasn't sure, maybe he was just lazy. A girl approached and sat next to her housemate: „I just wanted to ask you about tall and blonde boy from Hufflepuff. Have you seen him?“ she asked. „My name is Iris by the way, but my middle name is Demetria, so you can call me Demi,“ she handed Soojung her hand, so they could shake them for proper greeting or something. „You are Soojung, right? Sixth year?“ Iris asked and gazed younger girl cat. He was pretty. Demi's black cat Cat was probably chilling in Ravenclaw's common room or in girls dormitory. "So how old is he?" she turned to Soojung and considered whether she dares to caress cat or not.

Last edited by Iris Ayala on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me? Empty Re: Heartless, mindless, why no one care about me?

Post by Soojung Edevane Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:43 pm

The girl flinched as her housemate communicated with her, as Soojung was in her own little bubble and fantasy world. Man. Today really is tiring. She looked up to Demi and scratched her head instead of Monggu's."I don't know," the girl said, "I think I saw him when I was on my way to here, to be honest. It's just a maybe."

Krystal found it sad, that she doesn't really know the students from Hufflepuff. Few. Very few. She has befriended mostly students from Gryffindor. Let's say she knows the faces, but doesn't go with the names. Usually.

"Om, yea, I'm Soojung," the girl nodded and catching the older girl's name and shook her hand. "But people usually go by my English name, Krystal," she muttered. "Written with a K." Krystal got a little more comfortable, when she stopped shaking her hands with Demi. "He is only a few years old, the second youngest out of my household cats," Edevane said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Monggu himself finally opened his eyes, as he heard his owner's voice which was a bit loud. Soojung noticed it as the cat moved his ears. Soojung brushed him, when Monggu spread his legs and yawned.
Soojung Edevane
Soojung Edevane
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 pm

“Oh, okay,” Demi smiled, “thanks.” Frankly Demetria was tired of sprinting around the castle and looking for the boy. On the second though, meeting boy on tomorrow's breakfast wasn't so bad idea at all and maybe he hadn´t started with his paper yet.

“You don´t mind if I stay here with you, do you?” she asked. “I´m not really looking forward climbing those stairs again,” Demi admitted. Her knees were already sore.

“I like name Soojung, it´s unique, but if you prefer Krystal with a K then I have no problem with that,” Iris said. She looked at Soojung: “So, are you from Korea or England. I have always wanted to go there,” well, Demetria wanted to go anywhere, but Korea seemed like an interesting place.

“Cool. I have only one cat. She is black and small. Her name is Cat. I know it´s not very original, but it suits her well. And I swear she understand what people are saying,” and Iris and Soojung are talking about cats. Interesting.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top