Tainted
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tainted Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tainted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tainted Empty Tainted

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 am

Christopher sat in front of the blazing fire rubbing his hands together. At the moment he didn't have any friends, he'd recently pulled a stunt, and got them in trouble and the teacher didn't suspect Chris to do a thing, but Chris wasn't going to fess up and then go to detention, he'd make new friends.

So far... he had kept his one big secret kept, that he wasn't a pure blood like he said, he was a half, something The Dark Lord was wondering if they were worthy? He only cared about purebloods, that Dark Lord did.

He was hoping someone would come sit next to him, he hoped even if it was a puny Hufflepuff, he'd enjoy their company.
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Tainted Empty Re: Tainted

Post by Dory Le Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am

((Hufflepuffs can't be in the Slytherin common room))

Franki was exhausted. She had just spent a good few hours out in the cold, trying to help out at the Care of Magical Creatures paddock. Her cheeks were stung pink, her hair had been tied in braids and stuffed into a beanie, and a baggy sweater fell over her curves. She hurried up to the castle, stomping the mud off of her sneakers and hurrying towards the Slytherin common room.

She quickly cited the password- tradition- and slipped inside. "Brrr!" she announced, shaking her arms, and shivering. A fire was a-blazing so she rushed for it, squatting next to the boy before it and putting her hands and face close. "It's so cold out there!" She glanced at the boy and realized it was another six year, a boy named Christopher. "Oh, hi Christopher!"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 am

((I know, I'm just saying he'd kill to talk to anyway))

He smiled as he heard a voice outside the common room, she said a password, and came in. Franki Malfoy. She was wearing baggy sweater, and had a pink face, it looked very cold outside, were he was guessing she had just been.

"Hi Francesca," he smirked at her cold figure, and said, "would their be a reason why you were in the storm outside, or do you just like to be cold?" he said in a joking tone. "No but seriously come here," he was blazing hot already, and he put his arm around her, definitely making her warm, 'is that better?"

Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

((Alright, the phrasing threw me off))

Ew, her full name. She scrunched up her nose and said, "You can call me Franki, you know." She smiled, her teeth chattering as she said, "N-no, I just wanted to play with some of the animals at the Care of Magical Creatures paddock. I must've lost track of time and this sweater really didn't help out at all."

He asked her to come closer and she bunched up next to him, gratefully accepting the warm arm that was draped over her. "Yes, it is," she said, her s's drawing out from the cold. "Thanks, Christopher!"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 am

'You're welcome, wait here..." he went up to the boys dormitory, and came back with a spare change of clothes, a hoodie, trackies, and a pair of socks. "Here, try these on, they should keep you warm, no guarantees though" he said grinning at her. "Accio Towel" he said, and a towel flew into his hands, "here" he said handing her the towel to dry off. "You can just get undressed here, I'll close my eyes, and no-one else is here" would this be convincing? He'd have to find out.
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 am

He asked her to wait and she nodded, taking the opportunity to squirm closer and more towards the middle of the fire, her face beginning to really warm now. She felt another smattering of shivers and she rode them out, before reaching up and loosening her braids from the bands that held them.

Christopher returned as she was combing through her hair with her hands. He handed her a stack of clothes and a towel and she felt her mouth curve into an 'o'. "Oh, I'm not wet or anything. Just cold. And I don't need to change. But I can wear the hoodie." She smiled and pulled it on, zipping it up. "Thanks!"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 am

"You're welcome," he said, sitting down, wrapping his knees up to his chest, while sitting on the ground, "So, what do you want to do," it was a Saturday night, so they could do anything, go to the kitchens, roam the grounds, although that wasn't his first preference, considering the cold. He was up for anything.

"So, looking forward to N.E.W.T.S's next year?"
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum