Make Haste, Make Haste
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Make Haste, Make Haste Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Make Haste, Make Haste

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make Haste, Make Haste Empty Make Haste, Make Haste

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 am

The apothecary was packed, and Naomi hated it. She had, for once, gone out without a disguise or a hood covering or obscuring her face. The 'helpful people' at the Ministry had encouraged her to appear as a normal citizen when she could, but she was struggling with it. She did not know how long she could bear the critical looks from people she did not know, the whispers, the glances, the pointed looks at her. She was sick of it.

She needed her ingredients. She had to help brew Wolfsbane for herself and four other werewolves every month. Forget grocery bills, their crazy-potion bills were enough to keep the pack pretty close to starving. Naomi had just made her purchases and was making for a hasty escape when she knocked into someone. "Sorry," she said off handedly, glancing up. Oh... She knew this stranger. "Serena?"

outfit
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Make Haste, Make Haste Empty Re: Make Haste, Make Haste

Post by Hazel Parker Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 am

Serena was going to apothecary beacause she need there something but what i was she had forgotten already on her way here. Her sister was with good neighbour, who always watches over Marissa(It's Serena's sister name) when Ser needs to go somewhere and can't take her sister along. Before she could enter in the apothecary someone did knock into her. "It's okay," said she. She looked at that stranger and when she said her name she was confused at first, but soon she rembered that stranger too. "That's me," she said. "And you are Naomi, right?" she asked back.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 pm

((I forgot to tell you this, but you'd have to clear Serena as a pureblood. The usually don't accept OC purebloods. She'd have to be canon))

Naomi had not wanted this at all. She had been hoping for complete anonymity, not to run into one of the girls from the Hogwarts popularity clique. She glanced down, adjusting her bag of purchases and tugging at her skirt. This was what she must appear as to Serena- that girl from Hogwarts who thought she was better than everyone; the drop out; the girl crazy enough to run off with a serial killer; the deranged werewolf; and dressed like a street walker to boot.

Naomi felt a flare of misery. She was a pathetic being indeed. She swallowed and raised her eyes to Serena's face. " How- How are you, Serena?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

((Em.. okay. How I can do it... i just don't get. She has all her life until now thinked that she is halfblooded girl but now she just has began to think that she actually may be pureblood also too because she has never knewn who her father just was))

Serena did want that happen too. She had no time to chat with anyone right, Ser just need get here something and she didn't had very much time. Serra also needed to remember what she needed from here, but she really had forgotten that. Yes she use to think she is better than everyone else but now she really don't think like that. Now she knows she is not better than some people. There is so many things about what she don't know anything, one of this things are how to rise a child. It's very difficult thing for her if you are just finished school and don't have proper job.

"I'm good i guess. Life is little difficult now," she said and looked at Naomi face. "But how are you, Naomi?" she asked back.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 pm

((Well, now Naomi won't be harsh about Serena being halfblood. In fact, she's halfblood, she's just snooty. Now, however, she's outgrown that. She'll just feel embarrassed she was so cruel to Serena behind her back))

"I'm fine," she answered quickly, afraid to get into anything specific. Naomi wanted to get out of this awkward interaction, out of this crowded shop, out of Diagon Alley entirely. But what could she escape to? The cottage that, while large, was still packed tightly with five werewolves living in it? Back to a walk of shame and solitude, with no friends and no social interaction? Maybe Naomi was just afraid of being rude to this girl who had never done her any wrong, this girl who had a considerable advantage in life over Naomi. Maybe she really did want to feel normal again. Or maybe it was just easier to torture herself.

Whatever the reason, Naomi looked up at Serena with an open gaze and said, "Would you like to get some coffee? Catch up since... since Hogwarts?" She had almost said since she left, since she was kidnapped and since she had fallen for and married her kidnapper. Since she had chosen the life of a werewolf. Since she had killed. Since Hogwarts simply sounded better.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm

"Let me think about it little," said Serena. She suppose to go in here and buy something, what it was she still can't remember. She has to be actually back at home like after 1 hour or something but i guess she can have little chat with her until she remembers what she needed to buy or she needs to go home. I guess she can even come some other day to buy it what she needed if she can't remember it. It's quite rare that she can't remember what it was what she had to buy.

"Okay, let's go but i don't have very much time," she said and looked at Naomi. She just thinks it would be good idea since she really haven''t communicated with girls in her age already for one year, her sister had been took her all time.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Perhaps Serena simply didn't want to see her. Naomi could see that it took a lot of thought for one little cup of coffee, and Serena was probably looking for an excuse to get away from Naomi. Naomi couldn't exactly blame her. She was an ex-con, a werewolf, married to a serial killer, and she had been a snob during her years in Hogwarts. She should have felt happy with Serena's logical decision to skip out on her.

Serena accepted the invitation, though conditionally and with a considerable amount of hesitation in her voice. Naomi glanced down, shifting awkwardly between her feet and said, "If you're too busy, I don't want to bother you."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 pm

"I have some time right now, but later i won't have it for awhile then. My life is just is now little bit complicated and i really don't have very much time to spend it with my friends and even with people i know. So i guess if we don't talk today then..," said Serena and stopped because she didn't know what to say more. "Then we can meet again like after one week or two. I don't know exactly when but it depends on some things in my life," she added and looked at the apothecary. She now remember what she needed from here. "I will be right back, i will go and buy what i need before i will forget it again," she said and entered in apothecary.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top