The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  Empty The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Post by Shay Kendall Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Ade was sitting opposite the fireplace, this armchair was so comfortable! Shay rubbed her eyes and yawned, this chair was actually too comfortable, girl felt like she was about to fall into sleep. Adriana probably could have done that here, fall asleep, no big deal, but oh no... She had to finish her essay about 12 uses of dragon's blood and she was girl, who always did her homework on time. She hated spending weekends studying. This girl had too much to do then. The sorting hat was even considering putting her on Ravenclaw, but Adriana thought she wasn´t so hard-working and was more adventure seeker.

By the time Kendall was done with her essay about 12 uses of dragon's blood and had checked it two times, it was nearly midnight and Shay was bloody tired. Thank god she had done some extra studying on her lunch break, although she ate too fast and had a major stomach ache and went around with wrinkled face all day. You can say, it had been one ignorant and annoying day and Ade was happy, that it was almost over.
Shay stretched herself and cracked her neck, it was aching, because Ade had been bending over her essay for such a long time. Finally, it was time for sleep and Adriana was not planning staying up late again. She had recently done this way too many times and Ade was always sleepy and she didn´t like that, at all. Witch hated blue marks under her eyes and she taught she looked worse than a zombie, if she didn´t get enough of her beauty-sleep.

Kendall started packing her stuff and kept yawning. Once she was done, she grabbed her brown bag and stood up. Ade walked straight to the stairs, so she could go to the girls bedroom, but girl hits someone and they fell on the floor.
“I´m so sorry!” she sputtered with her English accent, “are you alright?” Shay looked the girl she had just hit. Oh, she was from her class as well, Cecilia or Cecilie? Shay wasn´t sure, she had never really communicated with this girl.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  Empty Re: The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 am

Cecilie was reading book near fireplace when so many people around her studied something. She had forgotten essay theme, so she decided not to write it right now. She will do it some other time. Also reading book is more intresting than writing essay for CeCe.

After couple of minutes she finished her book and deceided to go to the girls bedroom. Soon she was in girls bedroom and she did put her book in her suitcase and deceided to write that essay but first she needed to ask from someone about what she had to write that essay.

So she had walk back to the that room where that fireplace was because in the girl bedrooms there was no girls who were in same class as she did go. But in her way there someone did hit her.

She did fell but did stand up somehow quickly. "I'm sorry too," she said sorry too because it was her fault too why she got hit. "I'm alright," said she and looked at that girl who did hit her. "But you?" asked she back. It was one of CeCe's classmates, who name she doesn't remember because they have really never communicated.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 am

"Oh, great," Ade said, rubbing his elbow and added, "I'm fine." Shay spent some time looking at girl ahead her: "It's CeCe, right?" Ade was pretty sure it was a girl's nickname. Kendall didn´t really want to ask her classmate is she Cecilia or Cecilie. Shay wasn't definitely planning to do this, she wasn´t going to make herself look foolish. They have known for four years, so this would be weird.

„Why were you rushing, anyway? It's late, there is no one in our common room anymore,“ asked Shay and lifted her right eyebrow, without even noticing she was doing it. Ade yawned, again: „I think I'll head to bed, but can I help you with something?“ Yeah, Shay knew it wasn't really her business what Cecilie was doing, but curiosity took her over. She wanted to know, what CeCe was up to.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

"Oh good but yes CeCe is my nickname," said Cecilie. She tried to remember that girl name then too. "And you are Shay?" she asked her, when she remembered her name finally.

"I just forgetted do my essay because I have been forgotten the theme. So I wanted ask from someone about what that essay was. In the bedroom i didn't saw any girl who was from my class," said Cec and looked around. It actually first time when she had been forgotten the essay theme. "Can you tell me theme of our essay?" asked she. Cec is not tired at all yet, i guess she will finish that essay and then goes to sleep.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

"Sure," Ade nodded, "it's about 12 uses of dragon's blood. You really haven´t started?“ Shay rubbed her eyes: „Yeah, I'm Shay, but you can call me Ade. Everyone does that.“ Kendall looked towards the stairs and then Cecelie. This essay took many hours to write, she could help this girl, so she doesn´t have to spend all night here. Yes, It was totally CeCe's own fault, she was starting this essay so late, but Ade just felt like helping this girl... It was one weird day.
„Do you need some help? I just finished my essay, I could help you or you are going to spend all night here,“ Ade was just being nice, so she will help this girl a little and then she shall go and have some sleep.

„Anyway, just write about 12 uses of blood and add your personal opinion about these methods. Oh, and write something about Dumbledore too, how he discovered these 12 methods and stuff,” declared Ade to CeCe, this should be great enough. Shay had written some extra paragraphs about different Dragons blood effects, but this wasn´t certainly necessary.

“Oh, and be sure you say that discovering 12 uses of dragon's blood was one of Dumbledore greatest achievements, I think it's important,” Shay Added and was going to add something, but stopped. Shay bit her upper lip: “I hope I don´t annoy you.”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

"Oh thanks, to telling me about what we had write. Yes, i haven't stared to write it yet but i will get it done before morning," said Cecilie. It may take to many hours to CeCe too but it's her own fault that she had forgotten the theme. It would have been done already if she had remembered about what she had to write.

"Oh thanks for ideas, i will write about that then. No it's not annoying at all. Thanks to be so helpful," she said and looked at girl with smile, what was not actually quite real. Ade really helped CeCe a lot, now she knows about what she would write so she can get done it with less time than she thought.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm

“Good,” Ade smiled and looked at CeCe, “if you want, I can show you my essay. It might be helpful.” Shay thought CeCe probably wouldn´t mind this, so she opened her trendy bag and pulled her essay out. It was really long and girl was bloody proud of it. Adriana put her essay on the table and sat down in this comfortable armchair again. When she is going to live alone, she is definitely going to buy an armchair like this in her home. She will put this close to the fireplace and will read books there.

“So, I bet you had one busy day?” Shay asked, she didn´t know CeCe just forgot about the essay’s subject. “I just had too much to study and it took a while to finish this essay, when I finished, it was pretty late,” she said to keep the conversation going. She didn´t like awkward moments of silence at all.

((OOC: Let’s skip some time, so CeCe´s essay is almost ready?))
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

"It would be very helpful," said Cecilie and sat down to somewhere where she can write thta essay. She looked at Ade's essay first and then she took somewhere on paper and pencile. So she began to write that essay about 12 uses of dragon's blood. It's quite difficult write, she just will write smiliar sentence what had Ade in her essay. Only think what she will write her own will be her opinion about it.

"Not really. I just forgeted about the subject so i didn't want bother peole when I saw before them writing here it," she said while writing her essay about 12 uses of dragon's blood. "Yeah i know, it take long time to write one good essay," she said with smile, what was real this time.

((OOC: I guess we can skip it.))
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm

((OCC: Alright, so CeCe's essay should be ready))

As time was passing by, Cece had finished her essay. Meanwhile, Ade had been reading some magazine for teen witches. She didn´t agree with her horoscope and found this moths issue kind of boring. No gossip, boring fashion trend sand one weird article about how to make Boys fall in love with you. It was just wrong, Ade didn't like the idea of using love potions so some stupid boy could fall in love with you. She threw the magazine on the table and the girl on the front gave her disparaging glance. “Don´t look at me like this and by the way, your hair looks just horrible!” Ade shouted quietly.

“If you want you can take this magazine,” she said to CeCe and pulled her legs on the armchair, damsel closed her eyes just for a moment. "I'll count to two hundred and then I must open my," she thought and started counting numbers.

Adriana opened her eyes, well great, she had fallen asleep, fortunately, not for a long time. Ten minutes or so. “You finished?” asked Shay from Cecilie, her voice was sleepy. She stared at parchment full of CeCe's handwriting and yawned. “Let's go and have some sleep, real sleep,” Adriana offered and looked at the silver watch on her left wrist. She got it when she was twelve and she wears it almost every day. Shay felt weird, if she didn´t as part of her was missing.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 pm

"Oeh, that magazine, it's so pointless," said CeCe when she had looked at that magazine cover. She actually had read that already.

"I'm finished," said Cecilie and looked at her essay. She did put down the pencile and give Shay's essay back to her. She stood up and stretched her body because it was alreayd quite sore. "Okay, let's go," said Emilia, she was quite sleepy already too. She took her essay and pencil from table and looked at Shay. I guess she waited for Ade too for some reason.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top