Sacrifice the dummies.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sacrifice the dummies. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sacrifice the dummies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sacrifice the dummies. Empty Sacrifice the dummies.

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 am

Teddy was... What was the word?

She had received a fat zero on a History of Magic essay all because she hard argued that the topic of giant wars was completely null since they had pretty much killed themselves- what did it matter the order they did it in? Then, during lunch, she had spilled pumpkin juice, soiling the last of her good stockings, and earning herself hearty laughter from the snobs at the table over. Her subsequent storm off had been impeded by a pillar- as in, she had walked into a pillar.

Teddy was... mad.

And this was the reason she now sent spell after spell hurling towards the innocent, bystand-ing dummies of the duelling arena.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice the dummies. Empty Re: Sacrifice the dummies.

Post by Victoria McLaggen Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Victoria skipped, well it was more of a jog, in a rhythmic stride. She was happy, she had just received an excellent mark in her Divination essay. She didn't usually like Divination, but she was particularly interested in it all of a sudden after a premonition about her came true. The premonition said she'd slip off her broom, and exactly that day she did.

She entered the Arena, and saw a girl angrily casting at some dummies, "I know were supposed to let it all out, but do you have to take it out on the dummies?" she said hoping the girl wouldn't get angry at her.
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 pm

A voice caused Teddy to spin around, her hair sort of landing over her face and back, the loose ponytail having fallen out. Her face began to pinken in embarrassment, burning more than what showed, as Teddy was forced to realize she had been making what most might call a scene. She halted, an amusing action after some much flurry, and the filling of some dummies floated in the air behind her.

She dropped her wand, letting her arm sway at her side, as she glanced back at the dummies, and then back at the girl. Yes, Teddy was bashful. But she hated that feature in herself, as she assumed it was some sort of outward expression of weakness. She built up a response within her and glared at the girl. "Bite me." She twirled around and shattered a dummies arm with a furious swipe of her wand and a short, "Reducto.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 am

"Oh, firstly" she said, "I'm not a cannibal, I don't know bout' you, but I don't eat people, it's not one of my customs, and secondly, that was rude. I was obviously speaking to you, and you just go blow up a dummy, not very nice" she said, waving her finger in the girl's face, "and girl's are supposed to have angelic grace, not fiery impatience." She siad.

She drew her wand at the dummy, which was now in smithereens, 'Reparo" she said, and the dummy's body reformed again. She sighed, and said "Bombarda Maxima,
and the body flew to coal, "if you're going to make an effort, do it right" she said.
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum