WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope Empty WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope

Post by Leonie Hope Williams Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm

WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope

LEONIE HOPE WILLIAMS
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Leonie Hope Williams. (It says I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days?)

NICKNAMES: Leo, Lee-Lee an annoying nickname given to her by her little sister as she was learning to speak.

ALLEGIANCE: Potter's Army.

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff

CLASSES: Charms,DADA, Transfiguration

WAND: Rosewood, Unicorn Hair, 10 inches, Slightly springy.

PLAY BY: ~

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Medium Blonde.

EYE COLOR: Ocean Blue.

HEIGHT: 5'4

BODY TYPE: Slender, Leonie wishes she had her older sister's shapely body but is, unfortunately, stuck with her petite skinny frame.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Leonie has elbow length medium blonde hair that is streaked with all shades of blonde, her eyes are wide and set neatly apart, not too close. Her initial look comes off simple and pretty but when you really look at her you get the feeling there's something more to her than meets the eye.

A small mouth with stunning red lips makes her ghostly pale skin really stand out, her dimples are what make her mostly self-conscious so she keeps properly smiling to a minimum. Her nose is slightly crooked giving her an in-perfect look which suits her well as she's never really thought of herself as 'Beautiful'.

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:
    Clever
    Honest
    Loyal
    Helpful

BAD TRAITS:
    Shy
    Quick-tempered
    Pessimistic

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Sweets
    Charms
    Animals
    Muggle Music (Paramore, The Arctic Monkeys)
    Traveling
    Christmas
    Fantasy books

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Sprouts
    Confined spaces
    Tree-houses
    Horror stories
    Arrogance
    Quidditch (Due to an unfortunate accident involving a naughty Bludger)

GOALS:
    Head of the department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.
    Or if failing that start up her own Magic creature veterinary practice.

QUIRKS:
    Checking which class she has next, and re-checking it three times.
    claustrophobic (hyperventilates when she's in a confined space.)
    joining up her e's and nothing else.

BOGGART: Being confined in a small space or being hit by a Bludger.

PATRONUS: Adopting her kitten Rosetta, mainly because all her family were with her and as soon as she saw that tortoiseshell kitten she was overwhelmed with love.

DEMENTOR: Her Grandmother's funeral.

VERITA SERUM: Her dead Grandmother speaks to her.

MIRROR OF ERISED: Leonie sees her surrounded by Dragons and all sorts of magical beasts as the Head of the department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

PERSONALITY: Leonie is one of the shyest people you will ever meet but don't let that put you off, she's also incredibly loyal and honest maybe sometimes, too honest. Her quick-temper is also off putting but she's ever so helpful and sweet you can't help but like her, She's also incredibly clever and good at almost all subjects, talk to her and it's like you've had a literacy lesson, that is if she'll talk to you.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: David Harold Williams, 43.

MOTHER: Carol Persephone (Pronounced Per-ceff-O-Nee) Williams, 38.

SIBLING(S):
    Scarlett Susan Williams, 18.
    Matilda Rose Williams, 9.
    Samuel Roberto Williams, 13.

OTHER: ~

BLOOD STATUS: Half-blood (Mother's a witch.)

RACE: Human.

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class.

PET(S):
    (OPTIONAL. Rosetta her kitten and Barney her Owl.

BROOMSTICK(): She absolutely refuses to have one.

OTHER POSSESSIONS:

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Leonie completely and utterly love her family to pieces even if her sister does annoy her to no end.

When Leonie was eleven her older sister took her to practice Quidditch, she was so very excited until that incident, if that had never of happened, maybe she'd be normal. Maybe she wouldn't hear her Grandmother's voice guiding her through life, but if she didn't, would she like it?

Hogwarts Years: During my time at Hogwarts I have found out you must never tell anyone your secrets, and this is why:
    It was well into my first year and I was yet to make friends but one day I was approached by a girl I would learn to call Eliza, my first and last friend. After about a year I decided to tell her about my Grandmother speaking to me, and guess what she did? She called me 'Crazed' and told everyone else, I was the laughing stock of the school for about two years but finally it died down when some-one came out of the toilets with toilet-paper stuck on the back of his shoe, such a petty thing but I was glad to be free of the ***** and names.

Adulthood: Leonie Hope Williams turned out to revolutionize the tiny Magical Beast practice and opened up many Veterinary practices all over the globe.
    She then decided she wanted to travel and went around the world watching Dragons, the gorgeous creatures fascinated her to no end, when she was in the Amazon she met Daniel Murphy her future husband, not that she knew that then. They fell in love and out of it several times but when she found she was pregnant they decided it was time to make it permanent and marry.
    Years later and she's still got that love of Animals but she now she's also in love with her family.
    Her two gorgeous daughters (Turns out Daniels got some Veela on his side.) Callie Rose Murphy and Olive Carol (After her mother) Murphy. Olive decides she wants to continue her mothers practice and does just that, whereas Callie's adventurous side comes out and she goes traveling not just watching dragons but training them and caring for them. Callie dies of a serious wound, everyone is devastated.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Ellie

RP EXPERIENCE: Various RP sites.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Google: 50 top RP's.

OTHER CHARACTERS: None.

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To change the lives of Magical Beasts in the Wizarding world.

Thank you Very Happy

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Leonie Hope Williams
Leonie Hope Williams

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope Empty Re: WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Ellie!

I'm just a member here, but I've spotted a few things that I'm sure the admins will point out, so I'm going to help them out here. You have a wonderful start for an app, there's just a few things.

External links can't be posted, as we've had spam issues before. Images can be posted in this fashion : WILLIAMS, Leonie Hope Linkhere

In your Hogwarts Years paragraph, you switch to first person. Everyone here uses third person, and as the rest of the app is in third, you may want to adjust it to make the app flow better.

Also, as Leonie is only a fifth year, you do not need to write about her adulthood. It's often hard to predict where our characters will go, and the admins just want to see her life thus far.

And you also need to complete a RP Sample as it is your first character on PA.

Welcome!
~Jackles
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi, Ellie!

First, welcome to PA! I like your character app for Leonie, but, as Jack mentioned, there are a couple things I'd like to see you polish.

First, do you intend to have a playby? Its not mandatory, but sometimes new people have a hard time getting one posted into the app. If that's a snag for you, (because external links have been troublesome for us) you're welcome to pm Elijah Krum or me and we'll help you get that bit sorted out.

Second, Jack is right. We do our posts here in 3rd person past tense. You're welcome to read any of the posts from existing threads to get a feel for the tone that we use here. Again, if you need help, give me a yell, and I'll be happy to help. If you would please edit your rp sameple to third person past tense, that would be awesome! I know it sounds picky, but it gives us a sense of your writing.

And, yeah. Your character is 15. Her adulthood would not have happened yet, so we would not expect you to complete that section. You are more than welcome to just delete that. Otherwise, I will just ignore that. However, it is very cool to see that you do have an idea of where you'd like to go with her. We also have subforums for events in the past (or in PA time, before year 2025) or for events in the future (ie, after 2025).

These couple of fixes are relatively minor.

You'll find we're a friendly bunch of folks, so if there's something you need, let us know!

And, again, welcome aboard!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22485
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Leonie,

We allow 2 weeks for new applications. If you don't complete this in the next couple of days, we will have to move this into storage in the 'graveyard' until you're able to complete it.

Let us know if you need help!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22485
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top