What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There Empty What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:28 am

Amelia sat on the ledge of the clock tower her legs dangling over the edge of the wall. It would be just as easy as one push and she could fall to her death and the nightmares would be gone. But she wasn’t that selfish or that weak. She wouldn’t give up like that and leave her mother to pick up the pieces. No matter what horrors lie ahead she wants to face them, to defeat them and then to move on. That was the only thing she knew for certain anymore. She had found who she was in the darkest part of her mind. She was a Bones witch, not a Macmillan. She was a fighter; she would die taking on people who threaten the innocence of children and the good of the world. She was ready to take on every dark wizard that came her way; she wasn’t a child anymore despite her age.

The distorted figure of her older sister sprawled in the middle of a forest in or more precisely the middle of clearing surrounded by trees. The pool of blood around Claire’s tall lean frame, signifying she was dead. Her blond hair sticking to her forehead from sweat, her wand loosely in her hand. Her blue eyes peering up into the sky the life sucked out of them. It all was haunting Amelia, it was traumatizing to be honest. She knew that image will haunt her until the day she died.

So Amelia starred out looking in the direction of the Forbidden Forest wondering if that will be her sister’s murder scene. She knows it will happen sometime soon so she’s spending so much time with Claire it’s unbelievable. A few weeks ago she was so anger at Claire that it was more than just sibling rivalry it was hatred. Now tears threaten to flow for the death of Claire before it was to happen. She could only hope that Claire would die knowing that she won’t be forgotten and that she would avenge her death. She’d do more than that; she’d make them die a slow torturous death.

She knows these aren’t thoughts a fifteen year old girl should have but she doesn’t care. Why wait to have such dark thoughts until Claire is dead? She may as well get use to them. She wondered how her mother lives with these thoughts. She is so much better at hiding them herself. She wonders if any part of the girl that this summer was in Australia with her friend was still alive. Most likely not, that girl was either dying or dead. She knew she was turning into her mother and had stopped fighting it. Her mother was so strong and powerful, why not be like her.

((OOC: Sorry for it being so dark))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There Empty Re: What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:46 am

(It's fine Smile)

Chad sprinted to the clock tower, he had just finished his detention, and had got no work done, going to the clock tower was the only place he could focus, and he needed focus. There were too many distractions down at the castle to deal with, too many first years to torment, too many new teachers to listen too. The clock tower was a nice change of scenery and the chimes of each hour made him calm down. Sometimes he needed to calm down.

When he got up there he sat down he pulled out his 'self inking-quill' and started writing, some potion facts he need to know for potions. Amortentia, is a substance in which when smelt 3 different aroma's seep into your nose, my 3 smells are Peppermint Slice, Chalk and Strawberry Toothpaste. He knew these didn't sound Slytherin like, but these were obviously what the girl he loved smelt like, he didn't believe he'd ever met her.

(Sorry it's so short)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There Empty Re: What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:54 am

Amelia heard someone behind her. She was careful not to fall off of the ledge she was on. She knew that would rather traumatic for whoever was behind her. She wondered if they even saw her there. She betted not, no one ever saw her. She was just another Hufflepuff girl, if only she could show them that she wasn’t like the other Hufflepuffs.

“What brings you here?” she asked in a rather loud voice. She had one nee drew up to her chest, which had developed over the summer, and the other dangling over the edge. She wondered what the person would think, or boy more like it. She could see by his tie he was a Slytherin, that didn’t matter she knew that not all Slytherins were evil. She wondered what year he was.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 am

"Not much, you?" he said, he had noticed her, but not all girls wanted to be approached by mean Slytherins, "I'm actually here to study, I've got OWL's" he had seen her around, she was a Slytherin, fifth year to be exact he thought, she was in his year. He'd never spoke to her before though.

"What's your name?" he asked, he was sure it was Amy, or Andrea or maybe Amelia, yes it had to be Amelia. "Mind if I sit down?" he would usually just sit down, but she seemed like a nice girl, not just someone who he would pull a prank on, or hex.

"So... I've seen you in class," it was dark, he might as well try charm her, "are you really as beautiful as you are in class, or is it just an effect?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 am

“I should be studying myself but I honestly don’t think studying is really going to help. I know what I know, cramping a much of words into my head won’t really help actually it would probably just confuse me,” Amelia said calmly.

She sighed slightly. She really wasn’t sure what the sighs cause came from. “My name is Amelia Macmillan. Call me a Macmillan I will hex you,” she stated roughly. “You can sit down if you like. Be careful not to fall though, it’s a long way down,” she stated. She rather not have someone fall to their death before her years.

“Sure, I’m beautiful until my wand is at your neck. Your charm isn’t going to work. I’ve grown up with two brothers; I know exactly where your mind is most of the time at least. As a fair warning I know spells that I’m not sure would be legal if the Ministry knew of them. Good thing by grandfather and mother know better than to tell the Ministry of the spells they invent,” she said in a tone of warning. She was making it clear as day of what she was thinking. She didn’t play games with guys. She had learned from Claire how to shut up and guy and get him to listen.

“Now that is over, what is your name?” she asked “I wanted to give you’re a warning so you didn’t do anything stupid,” she added. She knew she was being anything but charming and ladylike but this is who she was. She didn’t care if fit to people’s expectations.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 am

Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:38 am

"My name is Chad, and don't you worry, my charm always works," he said grinning, "nice to meet you" he said holding out is hand. "So... i've seen you in DADA, I don't think you can be that dangerous darling, but..' he quickly added on hoping she wouldn't throw him off the tower, "but I don't doubt you could hex me, so I'll shut up". He said smatter-of-factly.

"Are you close with your brothers, I have two twin siblings, Isabella my sister, and Carisle my other, I personally wish I had a brother, so I could teach him how to be like me".

"So you're a prefect," he said sitting down, "what are the benefits, beside the awesome bathroom I've heard of, I wonder what the password to get in their is".
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 am

Amelia snorted. Another him, oh boy would Hogwarts love that. “Yes I’m close to them. I have an older sister too, we aren’t as close but we get along. My mum doesn’t but up with our fighting. She once threw a plastic fork at my oldest brother when he was acting too arrogant and trying to make my younger brother’s life hell,” she stated. Her mum was something else for sure, it’s not like it was a metal fork.

“There are no benefits. It sucks. I’m stuck wondering around the schools looking for people sneaking out. Honestly I just find a secret passageway and sleep there until my shift is over. That awesome bathroom isn’t so awesome when you’re naked and someone walks in,” she said harshly. She wouldn’t have been embarrassed if it had been a girl.

She wondered what else Chad was going to ask. She hoped it didn’t lead into anything she didn’t want to talk about. She knew how to handle situations like that with such tactful ease she wasn’t really worried about it if it came up.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 am

"Well this is awkward," he said bluntly, he usually didn't have any trouble around girls, but this one was stubborn knew it. "Hmm...." he said aloud, "if you don't mine me asking, what do you smell in amortentia" he said thinking back to his potion notes, "I personally smell Peppermint Slice, Chalk and Strawberry Toothpaste, know anyone that smells like that, or has anything to do with that" he said smiling, he was looking for Mrs. Right.

"Do you often come out here, I do?".
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 am

“Erm, I think I smell like Pumpkin pie, cinnamon and peppermint,” Amelia said in deep thought. She didn’t know why she had such a sweet scent. Her mum laughed and said ‘Melia, you have no idea the effect you have on people in general. I dread the year your start to date,’ Her mum never made much sense, though it typically did years after she says something.

She thought deeply how to answer this question. She certainly couldn’t say she came here to sulk over death, nightmares and her family. That would surely scare him off, anyone off to be honest. “I do once in a while,” she said faintly “typically to sulk over things.”

Then the image of her sister came back to her. She tried not get chocked up, it was killing her slowly. Then she felt that tearing sensation. She didn’t have time to react before she felt herself ripping in half. She knew if this didn’t scare him off nothing would.

She stared blankly at the image of herself. It typically was a punk-rocker side of her but this time it was different. She looked around five years old and had her hair up in a lavender ribbon and pastel blue dress. It was eerie looking at the younger version of herself. Then out of nowhere she snapped back to be hole again.

She barely managed to stay on the ledge. She had moved a bit too close to the edge for her liking. She couldn’t pull herself back without risking falling. “Do you mind helping me here before I fall?” she asked.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top