Take A Chance On Me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Take A Chance On Me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Take A Chance On Me

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take A Chance On Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Take A Chance On Me

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 am

Naomi's shoulders sagged with relief and she let out a breath, crumpling a little into herself, her neck drooping as she looked down at her knees. She picked at the leather material, feeling foolish for having dressed so unprofessionally. No one would take her seriously... Then again, until she had gained some sort of respect in the world, she would rather be considered a threat than a target.

She straightened up, pained that she needed to ask for help. "What do I do for work? I can't be in the public, but neither can my pack. One of them risked a part time job, but there's five of us. We need money."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Jake covered his mouth with his hand and tapped his finger lightly on his cheek as he thought. Her pack seemed very important to her and of course, why wouldn't it be? That made about five of them that couldn't exactly find a job anywhere. So he needed to find jobs or something close to it for five of them, that would be a bit of a pain, but he could probably do it.

"For now, I'll see if I can find something for you here in the Ministry. As an intern or assistant, maybe?" he said. "In here you'll probably be safer than if you worked out there in Diagon Alley or anywhere else." he added. "As for your pack ... I'll see what I can do for them." he told her.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 am

"Not an internship," she said quickly. "I need payment, not experience. I don't care if I'm the copy girl. I just need somewhere to earn money. I understand if you cannot get us all jobs. A few of them have savings we have been using, as well as family funds. But, we need a steady source. Even if it's just me, we can manage."

She deflated after jumping on his words, glancing down at her lap as she picked her fingernail with her other hand. She glanced up. "Thank you," she said quietly, trying not to seem to sincere. "We really need the help."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Jake stopped quickly as she started to talk. He gave a slight nod as she said she needed money not experience, which if anything was true, and he sighed. "Alright, well for now I'll focus on getting you a job." he said. "If anything comes up for your pack members, I'll get that to them." he added. His priority was to help her first, then he could focus on the others in her pack, or anywhere else.

"I'm not sure what we need exactly, but for now, if you want too, I can have you start off as my assistant and then maybe we can move you up." he told Naomi, looking down at the folder in front of him, tapping his pen on it. She thanked him and he smiled at her and said, "It's my job. No need for thanks."
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum