Books Versus Boys
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Books Versus Boys Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Books Versus Boys

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Books Versus Boys Empty Books Versus Boys

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 am

Teddy say next to her friend Bella, who had just lapsed into silence after a long tirade of her summer enjoyment. The cute boys she had seen, the gossip she had overheard, the scandal of the times her parents had kept her indoors- it was all rehashed to Teddy who would never tell Bella she didn't care, because Bella knew Teddy didn't care, but that would never stop her. Teddy knew it was a small sacrifice. She understood the safety in numbers- one girl was much more at risk than two. And she and Bella had been friends for... well, for a long time.

Teddy was underselling the girl. Though they had a major divergence of interests, Bella was crafty in her own ways. She could get people to talk, and she always managed to give that information to Teddy for a price. Usually it was a double date, or a shopping day, or some other sort of social engagement Teddy would have shirked, but she always gave in, always hungry for the knowledge Bella had. Knowledge was power.

They sat beneath the tree, and Teddy tucked her dress under her legs cautiously. She wondered how intentional their placement under the tree was. Their feet were just above where the bank turned a muddy, and a few older boys had decided to jump in the lake before the weather became too cold to swim in. Teddy was keeping her eyes off of them, because she knew if her gaze betrayed her interest, Bella would be sure to notice and would never let her live down the shame of checking the boys out.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Books Versus Boys Empty Re: Books Versus Boys

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 am

Bella sat under the tree, sliding her bracelet off her wrist, and looking at her outfit, it was her favourite, Metallic Shorts, a white shirt and her mini hand-bag (HERE) She was content. She sat alongside Teddy, or how she liked to call her "Theo" and smiled, she was one of her best friends, they were gossip girls, she'd find out information, and sell it to Teddy for a price, that's why you would always see Bella with cash, Hogwarts was full of dirty secrets.

She looked at the boys, and waved, "Were coming over!" she got up, and dusted off her shorts, "C'mon" she said trying to pull Theo up, but it was hard, Bella was weak.

"Please, I know you wan to," Bella begged, "Let's go check out some guys" she pleaded, she got on her knees, and said "Fine, but if you don't get up for me, I guess I can't tell you a Secret" she slowed down the words, making the temptation even more irresistible, to resist.

(Sorry if it's a little god-modly)
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

(it's fine!)

Teddy had resisted for so long, had stalled, but now she could feel her eyes disobeying their master as they slowly rolled upwards and rested on the nearest boy, who had clambered onto a rock and was shaking the water out of his hair with his hands. Teddy's tongue poked out and touched her lips, her eyes raking the boy's torso, before she suddenly dragged her eyes away.

Hopefully Bella didn't notice.

'We're coming over!'

Too late!

Teddy whined at Bella, saying, "Beeeeeeella, no!" But Bella reached down and seized Teddy. Teddy resisted, pulling the other way, but the strain on her arm, and the painful awareness that the boy on the rock was watching, finally caused her to give in and stumble to her feet.

Bella spoke and Teddy glared at her. "Obviously, you don't know me, because you would know that I don't want to. It's a total waste of time, Bella. I was looking up some information on my latest case." She pulled away and crossed her arms. Ooh, but Bella knew how to get her. Teddy shifted her weight awkwardly and mumbled, "What sort of secret?"
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 am

"Oh, it wouldn't bother you, just some gossip about a certain Gryffindor, and I don't know, maybe a closet" (I mean gay) but you don't care about that, "Also if that doesn't interest you, Chad Taylor, is dating 4 girls, behind each others back". She smiled, and curled her lips, "Satisfy you?".

She got up, and walked over too the boys, turned around back to Theo, and fanned her face, and mouthed, "Oh my god, there so hot!!!" "So, my Teddy over there," she pointed to her friend, "WHo here thinks she's hot?" she knew when Teddy found at, she kill her, but she didn't care.

She pulled off her t-shirt, and looked at her bikini , 'Bye bye boys" she said, flirtatiously waving. "C'mon Theo" she yelled, "The waters warm," she smiled at the boys and said, "Coming in?".

Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Now, petty gossip wasn't exactly Teddy's style, but there had been a dry spell in hard hitting news as of late. Besides, closeted Gryffindor's could have some sort of effect on the factions and may even increase bullying. And another perk of having such precious information meant she could blackmail said person into trading any secrets they may have on Potter's Army. The Chad Taylor thing was also pretty good blackmail.

Bella left and Teddy hissed her name, "Bella- Bell- Bella!" Bella's words reached Teddy's ears and she scrambled to her feet, storming towards Bella with intent to murder her brave friend. She reached however, and the boy Teddy had been eyeing was now looking her up and down. She forced her eyes on Bella.

Bella headed into the water and pulled off her shirt, calling Teddy to follow. Teddy glanced at the boy who was smirking and sighed. She reached down and pried her shoes off and tossed her things onto the bank. "I don't have a swim suit on," Teddy said, but she waded up to her mid thigh. "I'll stay here, Bella."
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 am

"That's fine with me" she yelled at her friend, who was now mid thigh in water. "It's so warm in here," she said, "and since when have you ever cared about clothing?' Bella said this in a teasing voice, she was definitely joking, Teddy was very modest.

The boy who had eyed down Teddy took off his shirt and dived in majestically, splashing huge amounts of water everywhere, getting herself even wetter, she splashed back at the boy, "Who cares, come on in" she yelled, while being dunked under the water to her friend.

She dived underwater, propelling her arms and legs, in a breaststroke motion, looking at the fish below, she swam around Teddy, invisible due to the murky water, and jumped onto Teddy's back, and pulled her underwater, "Got you" she said.

(Sorry for the godmod, PS. Is it going ok?)
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:40 am

((yeah it is. Luckily, I respond well to godmodes usually. XD ))

Teddy rolled her eyes as Bella spoke, responding to her quip about the clothing with "Ever since I was allowed to wear clothing that wasn't handed down from my snobby sisters." Her tone was an obvious one, and her eyes were shooting daggers at Bella, begging her to show some mercy on her. No secret was worth-

Whoa. The boy stripped down and dove, and Teddy's mouth opened a little, her feminine weakness for a good-looking male halting her logic. Hubba hubba. He began interacting with Bella and she felt an irritating stab of longing and envy, though she planned on ignoring it. "No thanks, Bella."

It was then she realized she had lost sight of her. "Bella?" The realization struck her before it happened. "Aw shi-" She was pulled underwater, inhaling a ton of water. She stood up immediately, gasping for air and opening her eyes wide. Her blonde hair hung around her face and her dress clung to her. "Bella!!!"

Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 am

Bella curled in laughter, and chocked on the water, splutter splutter it served her right, she knew Theo was probably at breaking point, she sighed, and thought she should probably get out it was a little chilly, and she didn't want hypothermia, "Fine Teddy, let's get out" she stood up, and shook her hair, sending specks of water everywhere.

"Accio Towel" she said, while holding her wand which was sitting on the grass, a towel flew her way, "Close your eyes boys" she said, turning around so her back was facing the boys, she undid her bikini, and wrapped the towel around her body and another around her hair.

"Sorry bout' before" she said to Teddy while smiling.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Teddy could hear her friend's laughter somewhere near her. She was cold everywhere except her face, which burned bright red with embarrassment. She drooped her head and reached up, wringing out her dirty blonde hair and giving her something to do to keep herself from meeting the eyes of those around her.

C'mon. You can lie your way out of anything. Lie about being mortified.

She raised her head and laughed with Bella, acting as though she didn't care. Bella offered to leave and Teddy said, "Why would I leave?" Bella changed into a towel and Teddy left the water, anger growing in her. Sometimes best friends fought- Bella and Teddy made it a daily ritual.

Bella had just wrapped the towel around her and apologized to Teddy. Teddy smiled. "Don't apologize. Just remember- karma." And with that, she shoved her friend back towards the water.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 am

Bella laughed when Theo said 'Karma', nothing bad ever happened to Bella, well there was always a first time for everything. When Teddy had pushed her, Bella had expected a nudge, boy was she wrong. The impact sent her rolling down towards the lake, resulting in her towel falling straight off. She attempted to cover herself, but now knew it wasn't working. "Get me a towel" she said to Teddy, "please" she knew she deserved this.

This was embarrassment to a whole new level, the devil shouldn't even have to experienced this. They usually fought, but it never resulted into this type of embarrassment.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top