Enemies but not really enemies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Enemies but not really enemies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Enemies but not really enemies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enemies but not really enemies Empty Enemies but not really enemies

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Instead of his regular stroll down to the lake, where there was peace and quite and something to look at. Caiden sat down on a bench in the courtyard, it was a nice change of scenary. Although it wasn't his favorite spot. Many, Slytherin that he didn't like passed through here every so often. Most of the time they would stop just to make fun of him. You should feel loved Caiden, not!. Caiden sat on a bench in a dark spot, in the veranda, to avoid being spotted by those Slytherin bullies. 'Wingardium Leviosa!,' he muttered quietly as he flicked his wand at a piece of feather he had in front of him but it didn't bulge. 'Windargium Liviosa!' he tried again, still nothing. Frustrated he pointed his wand at the feather, 'Windgardium Livosa!' he roared, exploding the feather instead, causing the ash to smother his face in black in the process and his hair to stick up as well.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Enemies but not really enemies Empty Re: Enemies but not really enemies

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Bella quickly walked to the courtyard, it was a free period, she didn't get those often. She looked through the windows as she made her way outside, the sun shined through the windows, and she breathed the fresh air as she open the doors to the outside courtyard.

She walked pass a boy who was continuously saying 'Wingardium Leviosa' until he blew up the feather, she walked passed him, but couldn't help herself. She paced back and looked at the ashes in front of him, "Reparo" she said gracefully and the ashes drifted into the air, forming the shape of a feather. "You're not stretching the 'o' out long enough, it's Wingardium Leviooosa" the feather gracefully floated into the air, as her wand swished and flicked, she smiled at him, "I'm Bella Evans"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 am

Caiden blinked for a moment, taking in everything that happened then he got his handkerchief and started to wipe away the ashes from his face. He put away his now and black handkerchief into his pocket and faced the girl. Then he faced the feather again which was back alive again and hovering in the air. Caiden curled his lips in irritation and turned his head to confront the girl. 'Thanks,' he said slowly. 'I knew that,' he stared at the feather that was now laying motionlessly on the ground. Caiden hated getting help, he wanted to learn from himself. He refused to get help, no matter what anyone said if they were right or wrong he didn't care. Right now this girl named Bella was getting on his nerves but he kept it to himself. ' I am Caiden,' he said as he waved his wand at the feather. 'Wingardium Leviooosa,' he muttered and yet still nothing happen, even when he tried the girl advice. He frowned his eyebrows and gritted his teeth in annoyance. 'Stupid charm book!,' he growled to himself as he chucked the book into his bag and sat there, arms crossed skulking.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

"You're forgetting the wand movement,' she scoffed, she couldn't help it, this was a basic spell, learnt by first years, "So... what spells can you actually cast correctly? Bombarda,' she yelled, and the bench beside him exploded to bits.

She flicked her hair behind her ears, and smiled at him, "I'm sorry if I've agitated you, I have OCD, and i'm also a perfectionist, i need to help people, i have an obsession" she aid, then wondering why she had just told the boy this, "Remember, swish and flick". She said, as the boy started sulking, "I'm sorry if I've been rude which I have been, and I'm not actually snobby, it's just a first impression".
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:25 pm

She did it again! She helped him. Wrong move, woman!. Caiden hated getting help, he refused to listen to other advices from people. He was arrogant like that. Caiden was also a perfectionist but preferred perfecting something himself. It was something to do with more satisfaction that way. To his despite he flailed his arm about and yelped in horror as the bench beside him blew into pieces. Wham! he smacked his face hard against the concrete floor. The impact of the bench exploding caused half of his bench to tilt on it side sending him to the ground.

Caiden got onto feet and stared at her bewilderedly, 'Oh it quite okay,' he gritted through his teeth as he dusted the dirt from his school uniform. Oh the teacher won't be happy with him today. Not with this stain that was stubborn to get off his shirt. He swished his wand at his shirt and muttered a spell to clean up. Caiden was actually pretty good at charm and other magical spells. But it was this one spell that he just! couldn't get right. It was starting to irritate him. It was a simple spell, almost everyone learned it in their first year. The teacher had given up on teaching him how to do the spell. It was hopeless. 'Maybe you would do a better first impression if you don't go around blowing benches beside them,' he said bluntly to the girl. There was something about this girl he didn't like
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 am

She watched as he went face first into the ground, "Come" he she said, "Episkey" she casted at him, to get off any scratches. "I'm so sorry" she said, "If you want any help with magic, you can just ask me' she smiled, 'I'm always free".

"Don't be a jerk," she said, "Evanesco" she yelled, and the shards of brick from the bench disappeared. "And I do have friends, probably more than you" she stated, matter-of-factly. "And if you hadn't gone agro at me, maybe I'd be nicer. And even if I look like a goody-two-shoes, I could beat you in a duel, in fact I challenge you to a duel, right here, right now in front of the public".
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Caiden didn't mean to be rude, he was actually nice and caring once people actually got to know him. Guessed his life impacted him far more then he would have though it would. Caiden grew up with his mum physically and mentally abused by his mothers boyfriend who lived with them for quite a while. He talked to his mum about it a numerous of time about it and she would break it with her boyfriend. But she'd always took him back home and he would live with them again and everything will be back the same it was before. It was a disgusting habit his mother had. But he still loved her. Caiden then looked at his hand, turning it side by side. It felt new and fresh as the girl in front of him casted a spell on him to heal his abrasion on his hand. 'Thanks,' he nodded.

Caiden watched the shard of brick beside his disappeared then looked at Bella. She seemed to be good at casting spells as much as he did. He wasn't impressed, maybe a bit. He could probably do better. But let not get full of ourselves now shall we? - Caiden spun around and saw the crowd of student crowding around them as Bella challenged him to a duel. How dare she embarrassed him in the crowd. Take her down I say! Take her down. 'So be it,' 'I accept your challenge,' he grinned and raised his wand. 'In fact i'll let you go first and don't worry i'll be gentle,' he said. He could totally take her down,

(Sorry it sucked it was rushed)
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:35 pm

(That's totally fine Smile

She watched, as the outside crowd, started chanting numerous words, and encouragement's. He had accepted her challenge, she had to win.

"I always thought it was beast before beauty, and but I guess you've switched it around" she said sarcastically while smirking. "Oh, and I'm not going to go easy on you".

She bowed respectively, and raised her wand, "Expelliarmus" she yelled, and his wand flicked out of his hand, she had just mended. "Sorry bout' that" she said smiling, "Now you don't have a wand, what are you going to do, she needed to humiliate him further, to prove women could beat men, "Aguamenti Maxima" she said, and a charge of water blasted out of her wand, into the boy's face, "Need a towel?" she asked.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 am

Caiden felt his heart racing against his chest as he watched the crowd carefully as they all chanted at them to fight. 'Take him down!' said one of the guy in Slytherin robe. Caiden looked at the Slytherin and realized it was his school bully who had said that. 'Hes an easy target, you can take him down!,' they continued. Caiden rolled his eyes at him and turned to face Bella.

'Oh, believe me. The same rules apply for you, my friend,' insulted Caiden back to the girl, finishing it off with a devilish smirk. 'You will try,' he replied, respectfully. Caiden raised his wand and waited till the girl attacked just to see what she came up with first. He couldn't lie he was actually feeling nervous about the battle but he couldn't let that show.

Caiden watched at he girl bowed at him and bowed back awkwardly. He raised his wand to attack but he was too late the girl had knocked the wand free from his hand. 'No!' he shouted. He looked around for his wand and saw it laying motionlessly on the ground behind him. Caiden had to get it, and quickly before this girl humiliated him any further. But before he could do anything he was burst in the face with a small, powerful stream of water. That sent him felt himself flying of his feet and landing hard on his bottom causing him to yelp in pain. He recovered quickly enough and scrambled onto his feet as he picked up his wand. 'You'll pay for that!,' he said to the girl with annoyance in his voice. 'Stupefy!' he roared flicking his wand at the girl sending a red jet of light flying towards her chest.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 am

BUMP! I think stupefy is a little agressive
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor