Approval - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Approval - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Approval

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Approval - Page 2 Empty Re: Approval

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

"I can't believe Mum actually approved. She's always had this crazy idea of the pureblood supremacy, I'm glad she changed her mind though." he said softly, planting a gentle kiss on Kiara's forehead. "And I'll do my best to take care of Kiara." Atticus said, looking at Joseph and Evelyn. Now things would start to get busy around there. Before this change of heart, Jessica refused to even touch any basis of the wedding plans. Now though, she seemed like a completely different person. She seemed so happy about the wedding.

Jessica looked at Evelyn and smiled gently. "Immediately!" she said happily. "Well, after we eat dinner. We can't let the elves hard work go to waste." Miles butted in as he heard the door to the kitchen squeak open, meaning Melee and a few other elves would be bringing the food in soon. "Oh yes. That's right, we'll begin after dinner." Jessica said with a light laugh. Atticus couldn't believe how much she seemed to have changed in a short amount of time. She seemed si much happier and healthier than she'd been for a while. She practically glowed from the happiness.

Atticus looked down at Kiara and smiled. "We're sure going to be busy for a bit." he laughed softly. "Knowing my mum, she'll plan for us to get married as soon as you graduate. She'll probably try to get the wedding to be the day after if my dad doesn't stop her." he added softly. He didn't mind it though, he'd get married with Kiara that same night if he was allowed too.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Joesph and Evelyn nodded and smiled. "I'll know my little girl is in good hands with you Atticus, just be careful she tends to get moody at times!"said Kiara's father as Kiara glared her at and her mother hit him. "I'm just joking, but take care of her."said Joesph. "Atticus I'll know you'll take of Kiara like a queen, for I can tell by looking in your eyes that you really love her just like I can tell by looking into Kiara's that she loves you."said Evelyn softly. "Just take care of each other, that's all you tow can do."said Joesph smiling at them.

Evelyn nodded. "Of course Jessica, we shall not let good food go to waste!"said Evelyn chuckling. Kiara was surprise how well her and Atticus mother seemed to be getting along. Atticus mother seemed like a new person, she was happier and seemed to have more light to her. This was one of the best day Kiara had in a long time, she was going to remember this day as long as she lived.

There was so much happiness in Kiara that she she to happy to eat the food in front of her. It looked so good, but she was just to happy and excited to eat anything but she was hungry. "Wow... everything looks so good!"said Kiara looking at the massive food in front of her. "Oh that's not all young mistress Kiara, we still have desert!"said Melee in her squeaky but happy voice. "Oh really, I'm sure it'll be good as always Melee."said Kiara giving her a soft warm smile.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 pm

All the food had been placed on the table by the house-elves and Atticus smiled. Everything looked so good, and he knew it would taste good too. He'd grown up with Melee's cooking and the cooking of some of the other house-elves, but he always preferred Melee's to the others. Melee was the most trusted house-elves the Bletchley family had, and they treated her like family, unlike some other families, like the Malfoys who didn't care for their house-elves.

"Oh there is one more thing I should tell you about." Jessica said suddenly. "But it goes more toward Kiara." Atticus got a bit worried when she said it was more toward Kiara. He stopped eating and looked at his mother. "Don't worry Atticus. It's nothing bad." she waved passively but Atticus didn't move. He just looked at her. Jessica called Melee to her and whispered something to the house-elf. Melee gave her a weird look of confusion but nodded and went to Kiara's side.

"From now on, since Kiara is to be your wife Atticus, Melee will serve only you too." Jessica said. "But she will remain on Kiara's orders for most of the time. So she is to serve you only basically." she smiled. Atticus couldn't believe that. Jessica loved Melee, and she'd always been her house-elf, and the fact that now she was under his and Kiara's orders really surprised him. "Are you sure mum?" he asked. Jessica nodded and smiled at him. "Yes Atticus. Melee is all yours from now on." she said.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Kiara looked at Atticus shocked but then smiled at him and then looked at Jessica and smiled. "Thankyou Mrs. Bletchley this means the world to me and Atticus."said Kiara softly. "I promise you, Melee will be in good hands."said Kiara softly as she looked at Melee and gave her a soft warm smile. "I hope you don't mind me being you new Mistress Melee, I know I can never replace Mrs. Bletchley though."said Kiara softly. Kiara loved any magical creature of all kinds, she beleived they were just like humans they had emotions and feelings.

Kiara knew that Jessica loved Melee, Atticus told her all the time Melees was his mother favorite house elf. "I thankyou for Melee Mrs. Bletchley but why? Atticus told me you loved her more then the of the house elves here."said Kiara softly. Kiara was beginning to think that Jessica was starting to love her just as much as her own son which made Kiara smile. She knew she could never replace her, and she never would she just loved Atticus her little boy.

Although Kiara knew that Atticus mother knew that which was why she accepted Kiara. She was glad she did, Kiara would of hated it if she hated her the rest of her life and make her miserable. Kiara knew this was going to be a new and great beginning for her and Atticus. and it was just beginnig. Kiara didn't mind when they were married, but her mother probably wanted it before she graduated from Hogwarts.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"I just feel that you'll be needing her more thank I do now." Jessica responded softly. Atticus didn't quite get what she meant by that though, what would they be needing Melee more than the other house-elves for something? They all had the same skills, except Melee was more of a nanny than anything else, since she'd helped take care of Atticus since she was a little boy. Right there he raised an eyebrow at his mother as if asking if what she meant was just that, that they'd be needing a nanny.

Jessica smiled and gave a half nod, Atticus laughed softly afterwards and looked at Kiara. "She might be under our orders starting now, but we won't be using her for her real purpose for a while I'm sure." Atticus shook his head and looked at Melee. "Are you sure you're okay with being under our orders and not my mum's, Melee?" he asked the house-elf and Melee nodded. "I'm here to serve the Bletchley family, and as far as I'm concerned, Mistress Kiara is already part of the family." Melee nodded and Atticus smiled.

"That's right Atticus. Kiara is part of the family now. She is your fiancé, and as of now, she is our daughter." Jessica said, indicating to Miles as well as herself. Atticus couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips as he heard those words. "Mum, you have no idea how much those words mean to me." he said, and Jessica responded, "I think I have an idea Atticus." she smiled.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Kiara looked at Atticus and bit her lip nervously at him. "I think I know what she means love."said Kiara softly. "I think I know what she means very well."said Kiara giving Jessica a soft warm smile. But at the thought of this, was she expecting them to have a child after they were married? "Um... love, I think she gave us Melee cause she knows we might have a child soon."said Kiara softly to him.

Kiara smiled at Melee's comment. "Thankyou Melee, I promise you I'll treat you really good."said Kiara softly. As Kiara father smiled he turned to Atticus. "Oh there's something I want to give you that I give every son of mine."said Kiara's father as Kiara goraned. "Don't worry princess it's good and I won't hurt him."said Joespgh shaking his head chuckling. "Here's the key for a beach house in hawaii I'm sure you and Kiara can put it to very good use sometime."said Joesph handing him the key. "It can only been seen by you two and family though."Joesph added.

Kiara smiled happily from her parents to her new parents. "Wow... this is the best day ever, one I'll never forget as long as I live."said Kiara softly. "Thankyou mum and dad."said Kiara smiling at both of her parents.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:12 pm

He honestly had not seen any of this coming, at least not now. His mum had been so determined to keep Kiara away from him, and now she was accepting her. That wasn't a bad thing, not at all, but it was very surprising that she had changed her mind. Atticus looked at Miles and raised an eyebrow at him, almost as if asking if he had anything to do with his mum's sudden change in attitude. Miles smiled and nodded, and Atticus smiled back. Miles didn't know how much he appreciated that he'd gotten Jessica to change her mind. Atticus loved Kiara and he really didn't want to have to marry her without his mother's approval, it would only make things worse between all of them, but now he didn't have to worry about that and it just made him very happy to find out that everything would be okay from now on - hopefully - between them all.

Atticus looked at Kiara and smiled sheepishly and nodded at what she said. "Yes, that's exactly why she gave us Melee. She is the caretaker of the children of the Bletchley family for as long as she lives after all." he whispered to her. It was a bit odd that she'd already decided to give them Melee, even though she knew that they probably wouldn't have any kids soon, or as soon as she probably thought, which only meant that she wanted them to give her a grandchild already. Atticus coughed softly as he realized this and he looked at Kiara. His eyes said what he was thinking and he hoped Kiara caught onto what he was thinking. His attention was quickly drawn away though, when Kiara's father began to speak. He took the key from Joseph respectively and smiled. "Thank you very much, and I'm sure we will put it to good use." he smiled at them all.

"This honestly wasn't what I was expecting at all, but I'm glad everything turned out this way." he told them all, his eyes stopping on each person in the room for a few seconds. "Mum, thank you so much for changing you mind and giving your approval towards Kiara. Dad, I'm really thankful for what you did." he said. Jessica smiled at him, almost in tears at what he was saying, but they were tears of joy and Miles nodded at his comment toward him. "Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence, I promise that I'll take care of Kiara no matter what and I won't let anything happen to her ever." he told her parents, and looked back at Kiara. "And Kiara ... I love you and I promise that I'll try to make you as happy as I can." he said and kissed her softly.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Kiara kissed him softly on the lips before turing back to her family and soon to be family. "Thankyou Mrs. Bletchley for accepting me, I know I could never take your place but I will take care of your little boy cause I love him."said Kiara softly. Kaira smiled brightly and happily at everyone, she was happy that everything was going so well for them now. There was no worry at all between them, only but the wedding but it seems like her and Atticus mother had it all planned out for them. Which was good, Kiara was so busy with school she barely had time although her mother did ask what colors she wanted and Kiara said red and let Atticus pick the other one.

Kiara looked at Atticus knowing the look that he gave her and then swallowed hard in
nervousness. "Um.. love, father gave you the key because it's a bit of a tradition for the Lawrence's to have there honeymoon there."said Kiara softly. "Of course you two don't have to, but if you do everything is taken care of we know the people there quite well."said Joesph smiling. "It's a wonderful place, I'm sure you two will love it if you two do decide to go there and it's peaceful so you two can do anything you want there!"said Evelyn smiling but hinting Kaira. Although Kiara was getting what she was saying and just stared at her mother shocked.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 am

Atticus automatically understood what Kiara's mother was hinting at her and he struggled to hide the accidental grin that began to cross his lips. He cleared his throat and said, "We should visit it soon. I'd really like to see it and get to know the property before we do anything." he told them. He hoped that no one got the wrong idea of what he was saying after what Evelyn had said, but knowing his dad he would think something wrong and that bothered him a bit. But as long as no one else thought wrong he was good.His dad had a pretty dirty mind and it showed, because after he said that, Atticus looked at Miles and he looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Thanks Dad ... Think wrong. he sighed mentally and shook his head. "Now, we won't have to worry about the place for the honeymoon then. I won't break the Lawrence family tradition." he smiled at Kiara and then at her parents. He looked at Kiara and whispered in her ear, "When do you think we can go there?" he asked. He was eager to get to know the place where his honeymoon with Kiara would be and he didn't want to wait until the actual honeymoon because he would look stupid if he didn't know where he was going or anything during the time period they would be there.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

Kiara looked at Atticus and nodded. "Of course love, I'll show you it tomorrow if it's ok with Mr and Mrs. Bletchley."said Kiara softly. "Forgive my parents love, they can be dirty minded at times."Kiara whispered to him. "But mother is right, you will love the place it's so big and quiet!"said Kiara softly. Kiara couldn't believe what she was hearing her and Atticus parents say, it was like they wanted them to have kids right away. Not that she minded, but it just came to a bit of a shock for her.

Mr and Mrs. Lawrence smiled at Atticus as he said he wouldn't break tradition. "Well... were gald to help."said Joesph smiling at Atticus. "Besides we are about to be family Atticus, anything of ours is yours!"said Evelyn softly. Kaira looked at Atticus and smiled. "Well... at lease we know where were going for our honeymoon but we still have alot more to do like chosing the colors and where it's going to be!"said Kiara softly. "I have some ideas pumpkin, I would like to share with Jessica."said Evelyn smiling at her. "Oh that's great mum!'said Kiara smiling happily at her mother.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top