Mayday Mayday
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mayday Mayday Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mayday Mayday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayday Mayday Empty Mayday Mayday

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 am

Andrian had returned to Knockturn Alley that other night, doing a special mission for the Order of the Phoenix. He adjusted his hood so that his face wasn't visible, then slowly wrapped his travelling cloak around him to keep him warm. Andrian looked down both end of the alleyway and gulped. He had a bad feeling about this. Something about this day didn't feel so right to him, something was missing. Andrian then looked down and saw a cockroach crawling along his leg. He quickly flicked it off and stomped on it. 'Eep!' he yelped but quickly covered his mouth to avoid attracting unwanted company. He pulled out his parchment and whispered out the spell. 'Lumos!' he flicked his want and a small orb of white light appeared on the tip of his wand; giving him enough lights to read his parchment. Carefully reading he then pocketed his parchment into his pocket and began making his way to his location.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Mayday Mayday Empty Re: Mayday Mayday

Post by Sofie Elkin Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 am

((I'm helping you out Alistair! Don't hit me. xD ))

Sofie strode upwards of her target, having spotted him and went down a labyrinth of alleys to put herself opposite of him. She had dressed nicely, as usual, though she wore a long black turtle neck, and shiny black leggings, though her hair had been pulled back and gloss accented her lips. All in all, Sofie looked like the last woman to be a Death Eater trying to take down an Order member.

She turned a corner and -perfect. Wham. She ran into the man and let out a convincing gasp. Alistair had to be close, ready to spring on him. "Oh my goodness- What a klutz I am! I'm so sorry. I just- I'm so lost!" She let loose a convincing laugh. "I'm so sorry about that!"
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Andrian quickly shook his wand to put it out, the last thing he needed was unwanted company. The more alone he was the better, that way he could easily slip in and out of cover if he needed without worrying about the others. Andrian sighed and gripped his wand tightly as he strolled through the alleyway. The walls that made the alleyway made him feel confined and trapped as if he was in a cage or a snare. He began to feel panicky and angry. Andrian hated small spaces.

Andrian took a deep breath and controlled his heavy breathing as he continued to make his way to this location. 'Goddamnit!' cursed Andrian finding himself into another dead end. 'This place is like a maze!' he thought to himself, looking around for a bit. Then he turned around on his heels and began to make his way out. Honestly, he was starting to feel lost. After a few minute of twisting and turning he finally found an open space at the end of alley. This was where he needed to be. 'Thank you!' he sighed with relief and started to make his way to the open space; feeling quite glad he was finally getting some room to breath. To his despite he crashed into a girl causing him to stumble off his feets. 'Oh thats okay!' chuckled Andrian, finally finding his feets again. 'I'm getting quite lost myself,' he continued. 'Is there anything I can help you with?' he asked. Maybe he could help her since he probably have given himself a personal tour of Knockturn Alley.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Ah, the curse of an Order member- helpfulness. Always jumping at an opportunity to help one's neighbor. He had stumbled to his feet so she allowed herself to rebound from him a little, dropping her purse as she did and turning around to chase after it. She hurriedly bent over and busied herself to grab it, listening carefully to the sounds of his gathering himself and responding to her. She stood and turned, pulled her purse back onto her arm and brushing back her hair.

"Really, though, I'm so sorry about that!" she said, forcing her Russian accent on her voice and speaking a tad slowly to concentrate on the British accent. At his words, she said, "Actually, I'm a bit lost too. I'm not from around here. I was trying to find Diagon Alley and I ran down here. Then someone told me about Borgin and Bourke's... Is that a tea shop or something?"

She was doing well for stalling. Surely, Alistair would get the man soon enough.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Andrian just wanted to get her out of the way so he could get going with his mission. He did not want to lose his goal now. This was a special mission befallen onto him by the Order's. He just wanted to get this mission done and get out of his god forsaken place.'Oh uh..' said Andrian keeping his hood on to cover his faced. 'Jesus, how do I explain it,' he thought to himself racking his brain impatiently. He looked around and finally nodded, smiling at this girl. 'Perhaps I could walk you there, its not far from here,' he replied to the girl. He knew this part of Knockturn Alley pretty well by the back of his hand and he knew exactly where to go to Diagon Alley. 'After you?' he suggested, beckoning her to go after him. Andrian still had a bad feeling about this. Theres something missing, there something odd about this girl getting lost in Knockturn Alley. But he still couldn't work it out.

When I see those Order's again I'm going to kill them...
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Rookwood Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm

It was a chilly evening and fog lay heavy over London. Darkness had fallen just after six o’clock and the street lamps had flickered into life, bathing an orange glow over the pavement and roads that were otherwise shrouded in darkness. In Diagon Alley, the Wizarding shopping area of London, gas lamps draped a yellower glow across the pavement but the ones planted in Knockturn Alley did very little to relieve the gloom.

It was just after seven o’clock when Alistair finally shut the shop and stepped out into Diagon Alley, right in the middle of its nightlife as graduates made their way toward Knockturn Alley’s night club: Satain’s. Alistair idly wondered how many of them would die before the night was over but he couldn’t bring himself to care. No one would miss them. They were liabilities – light witches and wizards that were destined for only for one use: martyrs for the Order of the Phoenix. Alistair pitied them – a little.

And so he made his way to Knockturn Alley where he folded into the darkness, his eyes adjusting to it as if he had not spent his day in a brightly lit room, waiting patiently for his patrons to pick their poisons. He had his own destination – a dingy pub just past Borgin and Burkes – and it was as he made his way there that he spotted someone who he remembered he had prior business with but who the day had wiped from his mind.

Alistair approached leisurely, coming up behind Sofie and throwing an arm around her waist, drawing himself close to her as he took in Andrian Potter for his own eyes. Alistair leaned down and smacked a kiss on Sofie’s cheek before glancing up at Andrian.

“Lost again, sweetheart?” Alistair inquired, an oddly jovial lilt to his voice. “My girlfriend,” Alistair shrugged his shoulders before looking at Andrian. “Always getting lost. Say, have we met before? I don’t think we have. I’m Tobias Irigaray.”

[Kind of a minor only not really godmod]
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm

She could hear and feel the approach, and this put her at ease. Alistair was higher on the Death Eater tier list than she, he was the closest one to Aaron's right hand man. When you were on a mission with someone higher than you, you followed their lead. She had just detained their target. She would be here to make sure nothing went awry. She immediately stepped into the role Alistair cast her as and smiled.

"Tobias, this is my new friend, he was going to help me get out of here. Mr.... um," She smiled apologetically. "I never caught a name! Silly of me!"
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 am

'Just get her to safety and get straight back onto the mission,' Andrian reassured himself as he took the lead and led the girl out of this hell hole and onto the Diagon Alley. His eyes darted across the Alleyway, keeping an eye out for danger. Whilst at the same time he kept a close eye on the girl behind him. A wisp of warm breath filled the air from Andrian's lips causing condensation in the air. The night was quite and chilly, the wind was so cold it pierced through his jacket as if he was standing here with no clothes. Andrian warmed his hands up by blowing into his hands and rubbing it. Then wrapped his cloak rightly around his hip and folded his arm as he walked.

On spur of the moment he heard an unfamiliar voice, a male voice appeared around the corner. Andrian spun around to look at the source of the voice, the man seem to be in his early twenties or possibly thirties. Something didn't seem right, he had a gut feeling that something was out of place. Something was missing. Andrian looked at both the girl and the tall man. The tall man seemed familiar, he had the same facial structure of Aaron's right hand man. 'Tobias,' the tall man introduced himself. Andrian looked at the man and read his expression carefully. The name didn't sit right in his ears. Something was wrong. Andrian hesitated when the girl asked for his name. Then said evenly. 'The name Andrian, Andrian Potter,' he stared at them and smiled. They seemed like a friendly bunch.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top