5150 just this side of loco
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

5150 just this side of loco Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

5150 just this side of loco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5150 just this side of loco Empty 5150 just this side of loco

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am

Nathaniel Mulciber had been sent to st. Mungos soon after finding out the love of his life ( even if she didn't feel the same way) had been killed then being told he had to marry a girl who not only could he not stand but who hated him in the worst of ways, though he had attempted to take advantage of her in the Leaky Cauldron. Well long story short every one thought he had gone crazy and left him there in the phycriatric ward. So there he sat in sweat pants and a t-shirt playing tea with some if his new friends. And he was really enjoying having to sleep in a paded room where they kept him at night afride he would go and kill himself in the night do to his losses.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

5150 just this side of loco Empty Re: 5150 just this side of loco

Post by Avis Summers Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Avis changed her clothes, switching from her usual and comfortable jeans and t-shirt into white, and more formal clothing of St. Mungo's. Although she was just an intern and she wasn't working there yet, she wanted to get to know the hospital and see if there was something that she could do to help other, more advanced workers.
As for now, her hands were empty and she had no jobs to do and no one to help. Wandering trough the corridors; soon she realized that she was in section for crazy people. She felt chills running around her spine, but there was something that just kept her in that section. Carefully and more quietly than usual, she walked from one hospital room to another just to check people and see if there was something that they needed. Most of them ignored her and she didn't distract them from their "business" until she saw a familiar face there.

Avis' cheeks went paler in a moment when she realized who it was. "What are you doing here?" was all that she could squeeze from her mouth.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Apparently if you get drunk possibly rape a girl then sleep on someone’s grave they bring you here,” Nathaniel said shrugging as a girl spoke to him. “A better question is what are you doing here?” He looked up and smirked at her. She was kind of cute. “Hey you look like one of those intern people who pretend to care, you wanna pretend to care for me?” he asked he smirk growing into a smile. “We could play this game called crazy eights,” he said holding up a deck of cards, that wasn’t exactly a normal deck of cards. “I would normally just conjure up something better but when I got here they took my wand afraid I would use it to attempt suicide or something.”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm

„Shocker,“ was all that she could say. Avis never was into adrenaline, and even if she'd wanted to do something stupid, she'd never sleep on someone's grave. She examined him, trying to see if he's lying or no. But it seemed that he was rather comfortable here. „You guessed it.“ she made few steps closer to him, feeling now concerned.
Basically, rape and murder occured every day. But because of that no one was sent into a hospital where they kept insane people. They sent them to prison after passing judgement on them. She took a seat on a chair and moved it closer to him.
„I... I would rather just speak with you.“ Actually, she didn't even know what this 'crazy eights' was, but that doesn't matter anyway.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum