A fun day in hogsmeade
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A fun day in hogsmeade Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A fun day in hogsmeade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fun day in hogsmeade Empty A fun day in hogsmeade

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 am

It was summer time,and yet Sam was sitting at home in his bedroom staring at the four white walls in his room. Sam was bored out of his mind thinking of what he could seeing how his parents were at work at the moment. Sam started going over places he could go, he really didn't want to go to Diagon Alley nor Muggle London for he was tired of going there. Thinking about Hogsmeade but he wondered if the place was still open due to the fact that it was now the summer time. "Only one way to find out."said Sam to himself as he thought of the small and disappeared with a pop.

As Sam appeared in the middle of the small village Sam smiled. "Yes, now time to have some fun."said Sam to himself. It was the middle of the afternoon and the sun was beating down on Sam making him hotter by the second. As he looked around Sam realized that there wasn't many people outside. Although he didn't blame them the temperature been hot and humid the last couple of weeks. Looking around Sam wondered where he should go first, but as he seen The three broomsticks he smiled for a butterbeer did sound nice.

As he quickly walked over towards the three broomsticks to avoid the heat Sam finally reached the three broomsticks and pushed opened the door. As he walked up to the bar he waited his turn in line. When it was finally his turn Sam asked for a butterbeer as the bartender nodded. "One butterbeer coming right up."said the bartender as he got a glass and filled it with butterbeer and set it front of Sam. Getting out his money Sam got out his money and set it on the bat and thanked the man.

Turning around Sam raised his eyebrows at the packed pub that was before him which cause him to sigh. Looking around the place Sam saw a table by the window and started walking towards it. As he saw a girl heading towards the same table he was he stopped. "Oh go ahead, I can find another spot."said Sam letting her take the table instead of him. Sam was very much a gentlemen for that was the way that he was raised and taught.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

A fun day in hogsmeade Empty Re: A fun day in hogsmeade

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Damitrius had been up since very late the night before. She hadn't been able to sleep at all because there were too many things on her mind. She had laid on her bed after getting dressed very early in the morning and fiddled around with her wand. She missed Hogwarts a lot, it was the only place where she was able to use her magic without getting in trouble. But she just had to wait one more year before she was seventeen and she got to use her magic freely. She'd just have to keep herself from getting into any trouble.

When she finally heard some stirring in the house and she knew that it was time for everyone to get up. It was a little bit late though, she realized that the ones who were out and about already were the ones who worked at the apothecary. Meaning, her father, Alistair, Damien and herself. Alexis and Lily were probably still asleep, and Amaris was probably already out somewhere. She was always one to get up earlier than everyone else to go off and do her own things.

By the time they all got ready and left the house, it was around the middle of the afternoon. Since she was the only girl in the business right now, her father had allowed her to have a day off today. He'd told her that Damien would be picking up her work for today and then tomorrow he'd expect her to be back working early. Naturally, the sixteen year old had agreed to this easily, mostly because she wanted her brother to get stuck with her workload as well as his own. So she decided that she'd try to spend the day at Hogsmeade. She hadn't been able to go there basically since the end of the school year. As she got to Hogsmeade, the sun was beginning to take its toll on her and she knew she had to get out of the sun quickly. Being a half vampire, she could stand the sun more than full vampires but she still had to be careful about how long she was out there. Damitrius thought that she would visit the Three Broomsticks for a while, at least until the sun went down a bit so it wasn't as harmful as it was now.

She went in and ordered a butterbeer. The bartender smiled at her and quickly gave her the butterneer. After a quick thank you, Damitrius paid the man and looked for a place to sit. She spotted an empty table by the window and quickly headed for it. She stopped as she noticed someone else was heading for it as well. When he said that she could have the table and he would look for another one, she smiled at him. "Thank you." she said softly. "I'm not sure there are many other places, so you can sit here if you like too." she told him.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm

"Oh it was nothing, it's just the way I was raised so it's a bit drilled in my head."said Sam chuckling. Looking around the place Sam realize that she right, there wasn't anymore places to sit. "Um... ok if your sure, I don't want to intrude on any plains that you have."said Sam softly. "I'm Sam, Sam Nesbitt."said Sam sticking out his hand for her to shake. "So... if you don't mind me asking, what is a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"Sam asked her softly but curiously.

Surely she had to be waiting for her boyfriend or something, she was to pretty to be single. Alot of people thought Sam was taken as well, but to be honest he was a single seventeen year old boy. Sam had seen Damitrius around school and knew she was a D'Eath for they were rather popular around school. Sam was a pretty popular guy and had quite a bit of friends of many ages. But it wasn't about popularity to Sam, of course friends were nice but it wasn't everything to him.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Damitrius smiled at him. "Well that's a nice thing to have drilled into your head. At least you weren't taught to be rude and obnoxious." she said softly. "Oh it's no bother. It's not like I'm waiting for anyone or anything." she smiled at him. Damitrius shook his hand and smiled. "I'm Damitrius D'Eath." she told him. She'd seen Sam around the school quite a bit, since they were in the same house and they probably had a few classes together. "Oh, I have a day off from work and I decided to pay Hogsmeade a visit." she said.

A lot of people thought that Damitrius was taken but she was really just a single sixteen year old. There had been a few times when someone has tried to get her to date them during the school yeah, but most of them were just snobs so she never did. Speaking of school, she couldn't wait for school to start again. She really missed being able to use her magic for classes and learning new things. Of course she didn't miss the homework, but that was something that she didn't really care about. As long as she got it done she was okay, so it never bothered her. But she really did just miss being around the other students, learning new spells and laughing everytime she failed at something.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Sam nodded. "I don't like people that way, to me there just annoying and downright stupid."said Sam honestly. Sam raised his eyebrows when she said she wasn't waiting for anyone. "Really? I find that hard to believe."said Sam honestly. "Damitrius, I like it it's unique and pretty."said Sam softly. "My real name is Samuel, but I go by Sam for I don'treally like Samuel much."said Sam. "Although some of my friends call me that cause they think it's funny."said Sam rolling his eyes.

Although Sam was seventeen and could do magic he really didn't like doing it in front of people that couldn't. He felt that it was rude and it was like people were rubbing it in. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for school to start back."said Sam. "I like summer and all, but I do miss the castle and my friends."said Sam. Sam haven't really had a good summer anyways, he haven't left his house since today.

Sam wondered if his parents would let him go on a trip for a week or so to America or some place. He had a feeling they would, for they left him at home all the time. Sam always wanted to go to America maybe he could have some of his friends come with him. Maybe they could go to New York or a beach. Sam didn't care as long as he was in America with his friends having fum.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Damitrius smiled at his comment. "Well, it's true. I just decided to come here today because I haven't been here since school ended." she said. She blushed a bit when he said her name was unique and pretty, but she hide her face quickly by taking a sip of the butterbeer before her that she hadn't even touched since she sat down. "I like the name Samuel." she smiled at him. "And it's stupid for them to do that. There's no point in it, because it's really not a bad name. Even if you don't like it." she said softly.

She nodded in agreement with him. "I can't wait for school to start again either." she said. "I miss being in the castle with my friends and learning new spells and everything." she told him. "But I especially miss being able to use my magic without getting in trouble with the Ministry for the use of underage magic." she added, in a sort of mocking voice to imitate what her older sister had told her a few days ago. She never really liked the summer anyways since she didn't really have an actual summer, plus being half vampire didn't work well when the sun was always out.

Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Sam nodded. "I haven't been here since school let out either, so the same for me."said Sam chuckling. Sam smiled her liking his name. "Well thankyou, I was named after my grandfather but the name is to serious for me right now, maybe when I'm older I'll go by Samuel but for right now it's Sam."said Sam. "Although my little cousin tends to call me Sammy but I don't mind for she a little sister I never had."said Sam softly. "I would of had a little sister but she died in a car wreck me and my mother were in when I was little, she was born dead."said Sam. Sam nevered told anyone about his sister but for some reason he felt like he could tell Damitrius anything.

"I'm allowed to do magic, but I don't do around people who can't for I don't think it's fair."said Sam honestly. "So... do you have anything else planned for the summer?"Sam asked her curiously. "If you don't I'm going on a trip to America with a couple of my friends, would you like to come?"Sam asked her softly. "Sorry if it seem that I'm rushing things to you, I didn't intend for that to happen."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

When he started talking about an accident he and his mother had in which his little sister died before she was even born, Damitrius started remembering her mother's pregnancy. The first and pretty much only child from her second marriage with Alexander Dictorian had died before she even had a chance to live too. It was so bad for Damitrius when she found this out. Even though the baby who was going to be named Artemis, was only her half sister, she was expecting her with so much happiness. Happiness because she knew how happy her mother was with her husband.

But when she had her accident and Artemis came before she was supposed too, there was nothing they could do to save her. That was one of the most painful moments of her life and her mother never really got over what happened. She secluded herself in her bedroom and refused to come out. Damitrius was in a sort of depression state from the loss of her younger sister, but they managed to get through it. "I'm sorry about your little sister. That must've been a devastating loss for your family." she said softly.

"No not really." she told him. "Just helping out in the apothecary." she added. "It's alright." she laughed softly and smiled at him. "I'd love to go. I've always wanted to go to America." she said, still smiling.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 am

"It was Damitrius, it really was I don't think my family ever gotten over it."said Sam. "I know I haven't, to this day I still blame myself because of her death."said Sam looking down. "Your lucky to have so many siblings I would do anything to have a brother or a sister."said Sam. "Thanks for caring Damitrius I never told anyone about my sister but I don't know why I told you, I guess it's because I feel like I can tell you anything."said Sam shrugging.

"Great, were going to be leaving sometime this week or next week and might be staying the remaining of the summer holiday."said Sam. "Of course if it's ok with your father, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."said Sam. "I don't want to get in trouble with your father."Sam muttered but he was sure she would hear him. Getting in trouble with her father wouldn't be good, dating her or not he didn't want any trouble.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top