Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.  Empty Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:51 pm

HOGWARTS UPDATE
Graduates and Summertime

Hello, everyone!
    As you may or may not have noticed, new graduates have been coloured as such and if you look at your ranks then you will see you have been thrown up a year. It's now officially summer for the students of Hogwarts! The school won't be closed up yet so you don't have to panic about not finishing your threads off but I advise you not to start any more until September time. The holiday board should be up soon so pack your bags and jet off somewhere magical for the summer. Come back fresh and tanned, brimming with stories to tell everyone!

Classically, though, the holiday board does lose interest rather quickly - like with most things - once the excitement has worn off so I have a task for you all! Let's come up with some summertime events! The Admins have a few ideas but we'd really like to hear from all of you what you'd like to take part in with your characters over the summer! Post them here, in this thread, no need to PM. That way we can all discuss and figure it out together!

- Eli.

Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.  Empty Re: Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I had an idea that I got from when I was still in middle school.

At my school, we had a field day, where we played a whole bunch of games, kind of like a competition with multiple events. Each class faced a different class and then the two winners would face each other to determine who was the overall winner.

This would normally be done before the school year ends, but I think it would be fun to try it. We'd have things like quidditch matches, small, friendly sort of duels, a potions making competition, ect. Things like that.

I don't know if you'd like to try it though, since summer already started and all ...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.  Empty Re: Hogwarts Update: Graduates + Summer.

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

that would be easy enough to do. a Youth Wizard Exhibition. like an track and field day. we could come up with some similar things for adults or perhaps more grownup activities for them, i'm sure.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! I'm sure that we could find something for the adults to do as well.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am

Wow... It's kind of strange to see my name in orange, not in yellow. x)
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 am

i know. it's cool, huh?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

YEAH! Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum