pretty wands
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

pretty wands Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

pretty wands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pretty wands Empty pretty wands

Post by Alexander Greengrass Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Kayla was in Diagon Alley and noticed a new wand shop. Smiling she pushed the door opened and skipped into the shop. “Oh my they are so pretty,” She said her hand hovering just above a wand. She didn’t really need a new one but she wanted one now that she saw the ones that sit on the shelves of the shop. Her eyes glimmered as she walked through the shop examining each one of the wands but not touching never touching.
The blonde sixteen year old wore a strapless dress with a while and brown belt. On her feet were white boots and she had picked out some random jewelry. She had left her hair down and it curled around her shoulders.
outfits
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

pretty wands Empty Re: pretty wands

Post by Brian Sullivan Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:22 am

Every day it seemed like his cough worsened and worsened. His body grew weaker every single moment he was awake and there was nothing he could do about it. The Laramar wands seemed to help a tiny bit, but they were not any more helpful than any other wand. He had even found someone who had a Laramar wand choose them, but she was only a child, and her skills would be able to do nothing. The Laramar wands had taken up a considerable amount of time and it had left him even more weakened and desperate.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone entering his store. It seemed like as his name began to get out there, someone was always coming into his store. It went from maybe one person a week to at least three to five a day, not including weekends, when he found the store was consistently packed with people. At first, it did not bother him, it actually excited him that he was getting business. But after he had started to get sick it seemed more like a waste of time than anything else.

He never turned down business, though, so he set off to search for the person who had entered the store. It did not take him long to find a wide eyed young lady, no older than sixteen, admiring all of his wands. When he was younger he would have been swollen with pride and ego to see someone fawning over something he had created, but since it had become such a normal thing now, it did not swell his pride at all. Not that it could get much bigger.

"Aren't you a little old to be wand shopping?"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 am

Wrong account, you get the gist, Wink
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 am

“Wha?” Kayla squealed jumping because the unexpected voice had scared her. “Um it is possible probable that I would have possibly broken my wand,” She said smiling sweetly at him, “though I didn’t, but I could have. I just saw the shop front and thought it looked interesting. Then I was kind of mesmerized by your work.” She motioned to the wand she had stood in front of. “They are quite beautiful. I’ve never seen this kind of beauty but I’ve heard it. The only thing I know to be this beautiful is the mellow sound of the flute” she smiled and looked out at the wand.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

He smirked at her when she jumped and at her enthusiasm. Not many people came into the store and were completely fascinated with wands. Most people were bored by them so it was refreshing to talk to people who were actually into them. "I know you did not break yours, I can feel it in your robe." He smirked and he walked around the counter and he walked through the aisles and found a wand that had taken quite a bit of time to craft and he brought it back to the the counter.

"This wand is my most prized possession. It is not cheap but it is one of the better wands in the shop. I often wonder who will be the one lucky enough to wield it..." He laid it down so that she could take a look at it. "What is your name young lady?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

"Really? that's so cool," Kayla said with big bright wide eyes of wonderment and excitement. Then he walked away and moved through the isles. When he appeared with the most beautiful wand Kayla had ever seen in her life. "Oh my, that is so beautiful," she marveled. "What is it made of?" She smiled up at him almost forgetting to introduce her self. "I'm Kayla, Kayla Brian's." she shrugged slightly tilting her head to the side and squinting her eyes as she smiled and spoke her introduction, "And you must be Marchetti?"
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top