I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor - Page 3 Empty Re: I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 pm

He took the drink and suggested the two of them go swimming. Jack grinned. "We'll go swimming, pal, we will. I'll even take you to my favorite, secret spot, and we'll swim there. We just have to avoid the Loch Ness Monster. He's been cranky lately." She grinned, taking ever lighthearted comment from the man as reassurance that he really was okay and that he expected to get out of there and make a recover. She hoped that was what it meant.

He drained the glass, pulling away to drain it. He flopped towards her and asked for more. Without waiting for direction from Khaat, Jack took the glass and walked back to the bottle, pouring more into the glass. She turned back and handed him the glass, hardening herself to the reality that he really, simply, needed the drink to keep going.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor - Page 3 Empty Re: I Need a Doctor, Call Me a Doctor

Post by Nemo Omara Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 am

"Nessy isn't re-" Nemo began with defiance, when a scream which broke in many places resonated from his chest. His spine curved violently, commanding his head and his heals to hold all else upright. Those morbid hands had returned, and had begun to pull apart his remaining kidney with skilled fingers.

"Agh..." he breathed his essence towards the ceiling as he relaxed against the bed - and his back leapt from it shortly thereafter, his movements accompanied by the second scream to have left his lungs since his revival.

Though stubbornly he held in his grip the glass that he had been handed, Nemo could do nothing to prevent its sharp collision with the ground as it slipped from his trembling fist. From the shattered glass the alcohol trickled across the floor, and once more, Nemo's nose began to bleed.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 am

Khaat had been thrust into a part of Mort's brain that she had not asked to be joined to. She was learning that providing life support to another seer had more dire consequences for the provider than the seer provided for. And she was certainly seeing that Mort's brain was not a pretty place. She shifted one hand to rest in a feathery soft touch with her left index finger on one of his cheekbone and her thumb on the other, her palm bridging across his nose. She was going to give one more try to ease his symptoms without using a transferrance spell. She did so hate transferrance spells. And she did not want to transfer whatever to overwhelmiing dark and frightening nightmarish struggle from his mind into her own. She wasn't entirely sure just what it was, for starters. Nor how long she'd have to keep it before she could "ground" herself from it all.

And--she had a feeling by her providing him this sort of life support, he had far more access into the dark recesses of her own heart than she wanted anyone to have. It left her feeling like she was stark buck naked in the center of the Ministry atrium at rush hour. She felt completely violated. She didn't know whether he felt the same way, but she was hoping he had at least half a shred of decency that just because he'd seen the deep gaping wounds in her spirit that he would not feel he had the right to try some odd sort of spiritual taxadermy and rip her heart apart for his own gain. She honestly did not know him well enough to know how he would respond--if he lived.

She cast a pain relief spell for him again. Her assistant stepped back in to check on Mort and to deliver the beverages Khaat had ordered. She put the tray on the over bed table.

"Director? Can I help somehow?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, please," Khaat said. "Cast an oxygen seal, please?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Hannah said.

"Jack," Khaat said. "We're going to cast a spell to create a pure oxygen environment in here to help him breathe. You might want to make sure you're sitting. It can create a sensation of some pretty serious dizziness as your bloodstream gets used to being able to process pure oxygen. This will reduce strain on his systems and help him not have to work so hard. Hannah waited a moment and then cast the spell. Khaat was used to this spell. She used it on nearly a daily basis, and she wasnt prepared that, because of how much energy of her own she was giving Mort, the oxygen would affect her as well. Her own head spun viciously and she felt her knees suddenly give. Before she realized what was happening, she found herself sitting on the edge of Mort's bed. But--the good piece in it was that she had not broken her life support spell with him.

"Sorry, Mort," she said softly, embarressed at finding herself now sitting tight against him. "But that really should help you breathe a bit easier."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 am

Jack’s grin slid off of her face and she stepped forward, her hand going to Poe’s shoulder as though to stabilize him, turning her head against the heart-stopping noise that was his scream. She blinked a few times, gripping his shoulder hard to ground him. His scream left and as Jack opened her mouth, not yet sure as to what she was going to say, the scream resumed and she screwed her mouth shut. She heard a faint tinkle of glass and a slight burn as a longer shard of glass penetrated through her jeans and against her leg, but it was nothing.

She looked back to see Khaat working. Jack pointed her wand at the glass and the glass blew away from her, sweeping itself tidily into a corner. Khaat addressed Jack and Jack gave Poe’s shoulder a last squeeze before turning around. She grabbed the bottle of drink and another glass, moving around the bed to be on the opposite side; as she went, she could not help but briefly bring the bottle to her lips and sip. She needed it.

She sat at the bedside chair on the opposite side and squeezed her friend’s elbow, keeping her hand there for as long as he needed her presence there. With the other hand, she reached down and crept her finger under the hem of her jeans and wiped the blood from her leg, wiping her hand on her knee. The sensation hit her and Jack’s head lolled. She looked up to see Khaat stumbling. Jack stood and reached out, grabbing Khaat’s elbow until she found that she was fine. Jack withdrew and sat back down, looking at her friend, one of so few. “Poe? You okay?”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top