it takes two to tango but only one can be the best!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

it takes two to tango but only one can be the best! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

it takes two to tango but only one can be the best!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it takes two to tango but only one can be the best! Empty it takes two to tango but only one can be the best!

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:13 am

It was a beatiful Spring day as Lilian "Lily" D'Eath sat outside the three broomsticks with her nose buried in a book. Not what you would expect a seventh year girl to do, but she honestly didn't have anything else to do. Besides, she was a Ravenclaw so she had every right to read a book. Although alot of people say that Ravenclaws are always studying and always had their noses in books. That wasn't always true, Ravenclaws knew had to have fun just like any other house. Although she wasn't really proving it now with her nose buried in a book when she could be having fun.

To be honest, Lily really didn't have much friends around Hogwarts. Although she had Subastian, Leslie, Millie and Kiara she felt like she needed more. Lily thought maybe it was her cold hearted self at times, but she was trying to fix that although it was quite hard. Once you were rasied that way, it's hard to ever get out of it if you ever do. Lily was trying to change she really was, but she was a D'Eath and nothing could ever change that. Sighing to herself, Lily took a sip of her butterbeer her eyes still glued on her book.

Although Lily wasn't really reading it, her mind was else where other then on the book that was in her hands. Lily started wondering why people didn't like her, was it because she was a D'eath and half vampire? or was it simply because the way she acted? Lily didn't understand the world lately, no matter how much she tried she just couldn't. The world was something no one could ever understand if they tried for it was always changing. Changing from bad to good, from fighting to peace the world was a diaster.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

it takes two to tango but only one can be the best! Empty Re: it takes two to tango but only one can be the best!

Post by Kirby P. Byron Tue May 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Kirby was sort of at a loss. With Emmeline in the hospital and all of the ingredients he could have collected as of yet already harvested, he found himself without much to do. He waited. The money from the Ministry had been a perk, but he had also took up a job mowing muggle's lawns to prepare for Emmeline's return- he preferred the manual labor. It made him feel alive, like a man, providing for himself and his little family (Emmeline and their newlywed friends) with the sweat and toil of his own back and arms. That was they way that someone really, truly lived. Only then could someone truly be free.

So now, with time on his hands and money in his pocket, Kirby wandered up and down the sunny road of Hogsmeade, trying to find a crowd or something that would strike his fancy. He had no real plans, just to look and search and browse and seek and explore and think. These were the things Kirby found important in life, the things that drove him, that kept moving him forward, pushing and pulling him through the vast depths of the world. Or something like that.

He had reached the Three Broomsticks when he stumbled upon a beautiful young girl, a book cradled in her hands. Ah, there was that familiar southward stirring. Emmeline was in the hospital. she could not find someone else, but... but what? What difference was it if he briefly left her and she found herself a new man now or later. He would still pay for her bills, let her live with them... Besides. He just thought this girl was pretty. She probably had nothing in her head.

Still, he walked over and sat next to her. "Can I inquire as to what you are reading?"
Kirby P. Byron
Kirby P. Byron
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

it takes two to tango but only one can be the best! Empty Re: it takes two to tango but only one can be the best!

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Lily jumped alittle as she suddenly heard a voice coming from across from her table where she was sitting at. Looking up from her book she looked at the guy who appeared to be alittle bit older then she inquiring on what book she was reading. "It's a muggle book, it's Romeo and Juilet I don't know if your familiar with who they are or not."said Lily softly. "I wasn't, until my friend Kiara told me about it and now I can't book the book down it's so interesting!"said Lily chuckling. "Oh so rude of me I'm Lily, Lily D'Eath."said Lily bookmarking her book and sticking out her hand for him to shake.

"So, what are you doing here in Hogsmeade if you don't mind me asking?"Lily asked him softly giving him a soft warm smile. "I'm sorry to say, but you don't seem like the type of person who comes to Hogsmeade often."said Lily honestly. Although the way people look was misleading at times, but this guy didn't look like the type of person who came to Hogsmeade alot. To be honest, Lily didn't come here as much as she wanted to due to her being a seventh year. Ah yes, that nasty year that determines if you make it or flake and most seventh years have to repeat a year due to the fact they didn't pass the exam.

Lily didn't want to be like that, she wanted to graduate just like Alistair and Alexis did before. Besides, what would her father say if she didn't pass her exam to graduate? She knew he probably wouldn't be very pleased with her that was for sure. The D'Eath family was very well known for alot of things, she couldn't bare to make her family look bad.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum