A moment to die for - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A moment to die for - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A moment to die for

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A moment to die for - Page 3 Empty Re: A moment to die for

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 am

Chase whimpered softly as he caught the blood on his hand, and then literally drank it, staining his lips with the color and warmth he didn't possess in that body. He looked so blissful, like that was all he wanted, was to drink her blood, and be sated by it... which repulsed her more than anything else that had happened that night, well, it would have been that, until suddenly he was on her, his lips dancing across her skin as she was suddenly pushed back onto the bed, staring up at this horrible man.

"Vito! I'm sorry.." She said straining slightly to try and get away from his fiery kisses, fiery only in the fact that they were so cold, they burned her skin. Leaving behind a trail of her own blood, which fell off of his lips and onto her pale skin. "Vito.. what do you want me to do?" She whispered, terror in her voice, and hoping he wouldn't ask her to do anything drastic.. she would do anything... anything at all to get away from this vile man.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 am

"I want you to" - Vito paused, so to seize between his teeth Chase's ear cartilage and bite down upon it, breaking the skin - "bleed." With the hand in which he firmly held his blade, Vito traced patterns across the surface of every patch of her skin that lay bear to him, taunting her with the feather-light touch with which he dusted the glass' edge against her.

"Slice," He whispered as he increased the weight of his hand upon the shard, and it dipped past the flesh of her upper arm. "Cut," he withdrew the glass, before sliding it across her arm once more to form a bloodied 'V'. "I'm sorry Vito, I'm sorry," he mimicked the child, echoing her apologies. "Are you sorry, Clara? Do tell me more," he insisted, feigning sincere interest.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 am

Chase was whimpering softly at his proximity to her, and suddenly he was right up against her ear, burning the soft tissue with his cold breath and lips, and suddenly her earlobe was between his teeth, and he bit down. Chase let out a yell, her body stiffening and relaxing continually, part of her told her to stay still, so as not to make him angry, part of her wanted to scratch and claw and bite her away from him, so he wouldn't be able to hurt her more.. but because of the decision, she lay frozen unable to move.

Chase felt the shard of glass slice into her arm, and he wrote a 'V' with the cuts, breaking the skin and causing her to bleed. "Stop.. Please... Please Vito, stop it.." She whimpered, her senses coming back to her as she started to struggle against the blade he had made from the glass. It was almost as though he was cutting her with ice it was so cold and sharp, it made her shiver, and cry, losing blood from her missing finger joint, as well as now from her ear, and the V on her arm, she knew the spots weren't bleeding enough to make her seriously in danger, but if he went any farther she might be. "Please.. stop hurting me.. I'll do anything."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 am

Having reached a snap decision, Vito took firm hold of Chase's shoulders and flipped her over, reversing their roles. He then proceeded to release her from his bloodied fists, so to fold his arms lethargically beneath his head. "Don't forget," Vito chimed, and fluttered his blade between the first and second fingers upon his right hand, thus allowing its reflective surface to glimmer threateningly in his grasp.

"You will do anything, you say? Go on then, Clara," He whispered tauntingly, "Surely, you remember the rules of our favorite game? For every good deed that you do, I shall spare you a moment of pain." Vito's eyes flicked closed for a moment as he further relaxed against the silk bedding upon which they laid. "Or, have the terms changed since our last encounter?" He added as a mock-afterthought.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 am

Chase felt herself suddenly flung around so she was literally laying on top of Vito, her hands on either side of his head to keep herself upright, she stared down at him as he reclined leisurely under her, looking much to smug, much to amused. Her eyes flickered over his face, before resting on the glass that had become his blade. Something so slick, something that could be beautiful, something that shimmered in his hand, had cleanly sliced off one of her fingers.. just like that.. her hand throbbed, pain jolting through her entire arm, buts he didn't have the time to actually respond to the pain, she had to escape this.. alive. She had to get out of here.. and get to Calvin, and be safe forever.

He spoke so easily, bringing back their game that had saved her life before, saved her life.. sort of, she had ended up completely wasted, and had kissed him multiple times to spare herself some pain and her life, but she knew this time would be different, he wouldn't just accept the same things she had done last time.. he would expect more.. and she shuddered to think what that could possibly be.

"Tell me what to do Vito.." She whispered, staring at him from under her eyelashes, trying to sound as sweet and innocent as possible, so that maybe he would take pleasure in that and spare her some pain.. she was out of ideas, she had no idea what to do to please him, and she needed some creative input from the man who asked, which sickened her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 am

Incompetence did not suit her – a truth which Vito withheld, opting for an incredulous stare, which he’d cast upon Chase in response to her plea that he instruct her further. Surely, he assumed without question, she had not entirely forgotten of his nature over the brief period of time during which they’d been apart. Though what had felt a month to the poltergeist – a single flutter of a moth’s wings amongst the vast number that permitted it to fly – may very well have seemed a lifetime to the mortal who hovered mere inches above him, Vito spent not a thought on her experiences, and was therefore disappointed in her poor memory.

“Tell me,” He ordered her, having moved himself upward just far enough to speak against her ear once more, having thoroughly enjoyed the shutters that had racked her body in response to his previous decision to do so, “- that I am perfect. Tell me why,” Vito elaborated. He was utterly delighted by the mention of such high praise, be it his own. To have a willing consciousness at his disposal, one whom he was able to command with ease to provide him with the admiration that he craved, was a luxury that Vito most certainly did not intend to allow to pass him by. "And get rid of these rags," He continued, regarding with a scowl the clothing that hung from her small frame, as though he had expected for them to have long since been removed.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 am

Chase saw his stare, but didn't know what to do about it, she was so scared she was completely unable to move, or speak, just wait with batted breath as he thought of something to make her do. He moved up so his mouth was near her ear again, and she couldn't help but shiver against his cold breath, a cold breath that made her entire body shake with the chill it caused her. It was almost an ache then, that she was on top of him, because it was like sitting on a block of ice, looking down into eyes that could not possibly be from anything remotely good. His lips were so near her ear, and she was pressed up against him in a way that repulsed her.

He spoke, and she nodded slowly, listening to his command, lowering her head so that it was clear that she gave in. "You are perfect Vito... you are perfect in so many ways.. from your clothing, to your hair... to your club, your lifestyle.. you are the image of perfection." She whispered, unable to stop the flow of tears from falling down her face. Hopefully she had moved her head down far enough that he could not see how terrified she was, how powerless, and weak she felt, the tears were a sign of it, she couldn't keep them back, and though as hard as she tried, she could not keep away the shudders that raced through her body.

"And get rid of these rags,"

Chase moved her head back and stared at him, her eyes open wide. "What do you want me to wear Vito?" She asked, fear in her voice and her eyes, did he really want her to go naked? She'd catch her death laying against his cold body, naked... she didn't move, staring into Vito's eyes, her hands had moved to his chest, as though expecting to feel a human heart beating, her eyes stared down into his, wondering what on earth he wanted to do with her.. what his plan was..
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

There was that incompetence that Vito adored so. Surely, the thought had occurred to Chase that he had not intended for her to discard her clothing, only to proceed to replace said offensive dish towels with something more? It was becoming increasingly evident that Vito may have inaccurately assumed Chase, despite all her idiosyncrasies and disrespect, was capable of some rationality. “How about a few new scars?” was Vito's retort. Once more his words were taunting, and had been paired with an arched eyebrow that clearly revealed the irritation that her naivety had inflicted upon him.

Was this not the same woman who had conned Vito into joining her in his bedroom? That woman who had so seductively flaunted her beauty for the sake of a few questions answered? Well, would you look at that: at last, I’ve made prey of Chase Moor - the irritant – the fly in my web – and she’s gone and forgotten who it is I want to play with.

Having deduced that it would have taken several more, drawn out moments of confusion - followed by slow realization on Chase’s part before she’d successfully followed his orders, Vito gracefully flipped himself atop her for the second time that evening. He rested upon his forearms but otherwise laid flat, allowing for no more space to remain between them than that which was necessary for him to begin with the destruction of the buttons on her shirt. “Pop, pop, pop,” He muttered darkly as each came unfastened under the command of his steady fingertips. “That will be another finger lost, Clara,” he informed her, eyes gleaming with excitement. He much preferred her knowledge of what was to come over the element of surprise.

OOC: This post is filled with godmodding. Do you still have that BA Co. issued revolver I gave you?

Last edited by Vito Dee Symons on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Chase couldn't help but stare at him as he raised an eyebrow, irritation clearly visible on his face. To think, she had once KISSED this horrible excuse for a man... when she had been needing to get a few answers from him.. answers she couldn't even remember because of the drink he had poured into her at the same time, the whole night was a blur, all she remembered was going home and getting into a huge fight with her boyfriend of the time. There was a throbbing in Chase's hand, at the base of where a finger had been, a finger that now lay on the floor, useless and bloody, her hand was covered in her own blood, which was also soaking into his blankets, the clotting only now starting to stop the wound from bleeding profusely.

“How about a few new scars?”

Chase couldn't help but feel tears spring to her eyes when he got on top of her again, and slowly started to undo the buttons on her shirt. She turned her head to the side, her hair fanning around around her face, as his fingers worked at her buttons, his cold body like a block of ice on her. Chase knew she was in trouble, and it didn't take him long to reveal what he would do. "Please Vito.. don't.." she whispered, the pain in her hand intensifying as she thought about it, her heartbeat thudding in her chest, her eyes wild and scared as she looked at him. "Please.. something else.. I'll do anything.. let me keep my fingers." She whispered, her body tensing and squirming under his.

[OOC: I have it, unfortunately you know me to well and adequately described how she would have reacted so I will not need it.. thanks though =) ]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Though it seemed a truth which she had not yet come to comprehend, Chase’s efforts were futile. While Vito took great pleasure in her desperation as she attempted to persuade him otherwise, he had no further intention of allowing such opposition – no matter if it had been voiced or had remained a mere glimmer of doubt across her tear-welled eyes – to proceed.

“You seem very concerned that your digits remaining intact,” Vito confirmed the obvious, if only for the purpose of introducing the statement that followed, “so how about we move on to something else, hmm?” He hummed in the manner of a purring animal as he watched the blade as it bit into Chase’s flesh of her shoulder, carving a lazily scrawled ‘D’ beside his previous work of art, poised to attack with his tongue the blood that his actions would surely result in. And shortly after, an “S” that closely resembled a serpent joined the pair of letters to form his initials.

"You should be grateful, Clara," Vito muttered, transfixed by the sight of the crimson that had splashed across pale shades of fleshy pink. "I have been quite patient with you. Truth be told, you are the first redhead to ever be treated so delicately. But don't fret," He paused, so to pull up out from underneath Chase's now-exposed torso the shirt that had previously concealed her body from his view, "I have decided it best that you be treated in the same nature as they others were, for you have made it quite clear that you do not intend to come out and play." Vito raised a bloodied hand to comb through his brown locks, so to correct any stray hairs that may have presented themselves during his present activities. "It is time to die," he sung.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top