Overwhelmed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Overwhelmed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Overwhelmed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overwhelmed Empty Overwhelmed

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 am

"You're turning all green and you've been getting fevers a lot recently. You have to go to the Hospital Wing before you get worse." Naomi told her older sister softly. "Naomi, it's not that bad. I can take care of myself, you know that." she argued. "Not that bad? Your rash spread! The only part of your body that's left that isn't green is probably your head!" Naomi exclaimed.

Hitame had been sick for a while. She had developed a rash that wouldn't stop itching and it had grown. Naomi was exaggerating a bit. Her entire body wasn't green. It was only her left arm that was entirely green now. Her sister liked to exaggerate on a lot of things, so it didn't surprise her that she would exaggerate about this. Hitame knew that she had ti get help from someone for whatever was happening to her, but she didn't want to. She hated the Hospital Wing. It always made her sad and depressed, well she was always like that but It made everything worse.

As Naomi half dragged her to the Hospital Wing, she got dizzy. The thirteen year old tripped over her feet and she saw everything spin in front of her. Naomi let out a scream as she struggled to keep her up, but she couldn't really understand anything elae that she said. Hitame shook her head as she tried to get back up in her feet, but everything just spun. Naomi sighed nervously and she pulled Hitame into the Hospital Wing.

The younger girl led her sister to an empty bed and helped her sit down. Hitame sat with her back on the wall against the bed and she continued to try and stop the dizziness that over took her. Naomi mumbled something that she couldn't understand she walked away from her. Even though she didn't understand it, Naomi had told her that she was going to get a nurse to help her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Overwhelmed Empty Re: Overwhelmed

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 am

It was a long morning and even longer night today. Mariana already had all the minor symptoms of the cold though she did not accept to be possibly contaged by the virus that was spreading faster then vampre poison. Between Hogwarts, St, Mungo's and Order she had no time to even breath. She heard the wing door open, someone screamed, it made her blood freeze in her veins.

Before Naomi could actually have time to come and get her, she walked out of her office to check the commotion. When she aproached the beds and saw Hitame's hand which was green she stopped in place. She knew what it meant nobody needed to put any diagnose on this. She put on the gloves knowing it was useless to do anything else to protect herself.

"Alright sweety just try and relax. You need to tell me what hurts or aches so i can use the avaivable therapy." she said with a calm soothing tone. Last thing she needed is someone to start panicking. She lifted her wand calling for some potions and melems from the other room which she had hoped not to use here, but her hopes were in vain so she just waited for the girl to speak.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 am

Naomi stood on the other side of the bed, looking at her sister worried. She knew Hitame hated being in places like this, but it was nessesary for her to come here. Naomi didn't want her sister to end up so sick she could die. She waa the only thing the twelve year old had left and she didn't want to lose her. She just hoped that Hitame wouldn't be stubborn and refuse to cooperate with the nurse. She needed treatment whether she liked it or not.

The room was still spinning to her and it wouldn't go away. Hitame saw someone approach where she was, but it was all blurred and she couldn't make out who it was. The voice of the person made her realize that it was probably the nurse, but she could barely understand what she said. All the thirteen year old heard was "hurts". She assumed she was asking where she was hurting or something, so she gestured to her entire body. "Everywhere." she said in a soft and weak voice.

She could barely recognise her own voice and she could barely hear what she was saying. Her hand began to itch and she winced. The itch was more of a stabbing feeling and it hurt her. She didn't want to scratch her hand because she knew it would hurt her more. "My sister has been having fevers for a while now too. She hasn't wanted to come down here to get help though. But I'm afraid that something might happen to her." Naomi said softly to the nurse. Hitame blinked hard as she tried to clear her visit and make the room stop spinning, but it wasn't working.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Mariana understood quickly what was happening so her mind worked fast to find what excatly to apply here. The illness was very much advanced she knew it wouldn't be long before she was obliged to take the girl to Robert at St. Mungo's so she needed to try and keep both the girls calm. "Okay what is your name honey?" she asked the smaller girl who stood by the bed terrified. Talk usually relaxed people a little.

She recently started working here so she was not aquainted with students so much. Everywhere seemed to have a literal meaning in this case. She filled one small glass cup on the night shelf with a potion and put another dose in the injection. It would spread faster that way. "Okay this should relieve your symptoms a little bit then i will give you something for aching." she said pouring the potion in her mouth as she was not quite sure if the girl could understand her.

The injection was in her vein by the next second and she poured its entire content before she took it out and put a bandage around the hole. "If you can hear me sweety i need you to tell me if and when you feel any minor change." she said slowly, loudly and clearly. It was not an exact science how much time did the medicine need to work.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Naomi looked up at the nurse when she asked what her name was. "I'm Naomi Higurashi." she told her. The twelve year old played with her fingers a bit as she looked back at her sister. "My sister's name is Hitame." she added softly. Naomi tried her best to stay calm, but she couldn't help but be worried. Hitame was the last thing she had, their parents were people neither of them wanted to see ever again. Not after everything they did to them.

Hitame was startled when she felt something being poured into her mouth. It tasted horrid and she coyld barely keep it down. She coughed into the cup making the liquid spill from the sides of her mouth. Not being able to keep it down made the liquid that was already in her mouth and the liquid that was still In the cup collide and she began to choke on it. But she was soon able to drink it, and keep it down, though a terrible taste was left in her mouth. She wasn't sure what that liquid way for, since she hadn't been able to understand what the nurse had told her. She really couldn't even hear anything anymore. Everything sounded muffled and far away to her.

The thirteen year old felt a poke in her left vain, she was grateful it wasn't her right vain, and she panicked a bit. Now what was going into her. She looked down at her arm, but the movement made her dizzy and now instead of sitting on the bed she was laying on it. Hitame struggled a bit to get up, but she gave up when she realized she could barely move. Her body was still hurting and aching a lot, but not as much as it was before. Still she was in so much pain, she couldn't bare it. Tears sprung to her eyes and she fought them back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm

It was very necessary to stay calm and the little girl was just making that more difficult. She knew very well that would be useless to ask her to leave so she came up with the different solution instead. "Well Naomi can i ask you to run down to Professor Lyons, she is your potion teacher i believe and tell her i need more of that potion. She already knows which one." she asked softly wanting to spare her from watching her sister regain a bit of her strength.

Even though potion was meant to relieve the pain, the process itself was very unpleasant to endure. Mariana poured a fair dose of cream on the green hand to try and minorize the aching symptom a bit and make Hitame more comftable. She checked her forehead it was too hot. she had a feaver on the top of everything else. How much longer did she need before calling Robert and checking in the girl to St.Mungo's/

"If you manage to distinguish anything i say sweety just give me a nod." Mari tried again wondering if the potion would work any better. If it didn't she preferred to think about that later.

{{OOC: You don't really have to run to Amelia, i mean not rp with her, just go and come back, it was a minute idea Very Happy}}
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 pm

The younger girl looked down at her sister for a moment before looking back at the nurse and nodded. "Okay." she said softly. She opened her mouth to say something to her sister, but she closed it quickly and shook her head. It was pointless to try and talk to her right now, since she wouldn't hear a word she said to her. Naomi bit her lip and nearly ran out of the room. She really didn't like to see her sister in the pain she was in. It wasn't fair that now she was the one flipping out about having her sister sick. Now she knew how Hitame always felt when she was sick.

The pain Hitame felt had minimized for a short while. But then a completely different pain surged through her and she bit down hard on her lip to keep herself from screaming. She had no idea what was going on and she hated this feeling she was getting. A strong pain his her stomach and when her hand touched it, she felt the rough skin on her stomach where a scar now was after what Felix Barker did to her when he had given her detention. The tears she had tried to fight back rolled down her cheeks as she remembered the pain he had caused her.

The memories caused her to begin to shake and she gripped her shirt tightly. She began to cough violently and her entire body way now in twice the pain. The potion might have taken some of the pain from the illness away but now that was being replaced by the pain of everything Barker had done. All the scars she had started to burn as if he was cutting her again. She closed her eyes tightly and couldn't make the memories stop. She didn't want to open her eyes because she was frightened, frightened that when she opened them he would be there, with that knife waiting to do something to her.

She heard someone say something, but she didn't hear the nurse's muffled voice as she had before. This time she heard Barker's voice, that low rough voice that sent chills down her spine and she began to breathe hard. It was getting hard for her to breathe and her violent coughing wasn't helping much with anything. Her head was hurting a lot more now and she felt so hot yet so cold at the same time. She didn't know what was going on, but she hated feeling so weak and helpless.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Naomi looked sick, it was hard watching someone you love in that condition. The rules of sending relatives to wait outside were not made in vain and Mariana needed to remember that. She felt a little relief when the girl accepted to go and fatch that potion for her, it was a double catch since she planned to go see Amelia herself later when she could fatch some free time. Right now she wished for McCoy her old potions teacher, but since he wasn't at school anymore she had to satisfy with Robert,

The medicine Matiana gave to Hitame seemed to give some effect and just when Mari was about to relax, the girl started sobbing. The potion was not supposed to have that kind of side effects. When she concluded that it must be something else, her mind raced to figure out what it was, but she was no shrink her knowledge was limited only to body sickness.

Only thing that she thought of to improvise was to grab a tissue and wipe Hitame's tears with it. It was absolutely vital that she would calm down because whatever reason for these sudden hysterics would weaken her body even more. "Hitame you need to listen to me. Calm down everything is alright." she said gripping her hand to try and assure her that it was so.

The desease however was far from alright. It won't be long now that the protocol would require of her to take her to St. Mungo's, maybe few hours the very most. She hoped to be able to find Robert there when necessary/ Her hand slided across the piece of parchment in hurry while she was still gripping the girl's hand with her left one. She placed a note in her pocket to continue creaming the girl's green hand. "Can you hear me?" she asked once again being 90 percent sure her effort was in vain.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

She didn't know what was wrong with her right now. She frequently thought about what Barker did to her, but she was never so freaked out about it as she seemed to be now. Her shaking was getting violent and her coughing was worsening also. It looked like she was having a seizure. It wouldn't be surprising if she was, Hitame had always tries to not get sick because she didn't want to get a fever. If she got a fever that was bad, like the one she had now, she would have seizures.

At this point now, Hitame couldn't hear anything that was being said. Her mind wasn't all there, it was in her memories, reliving the pain that Felix Barker caused her, over and over again. She shook her head hard, making her pain worse and she flinched when the nurse grabbed her hand. All she could think was that he was there. Barker was there, ready to try and kill her. He had tried it before, and he had tortured her to tje point where she was near death.

Her breath caught on her throat and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt like she was suffocating and she gasped for air. Her whole body hurt and she was weak. She couldn't understand anything that was being said to her, and she hadn't even noticed that Naomi had left the room. Hitame's vision was beginning to get blurred, and it wasn't only from the tears rolling down her cheeks. The room was going dark to her and the blurred figure of the nurse was coming in and out of focus repeatedly. Hitame's shaking stopped immediately and her eyes closed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

[[OOC: Okay i am PMing Robert and as soon as i get his reply you're going to St. Mungo's.]]

This was not normal. These were not the usual symptoms this must be something else, a nerve break down perhaps. Either way her specialitty did not go further then basics of psyhiatry and this girl needed help. She needed to speak to Robert, she had an idea, not a brilliant one, but one that mights ease up the pain.

When Hitame lost conciousness Mariana stormed into her office with the light speed. It took her no more, but 2 seconds to send a talking patronus straight to Robert and send one to St.Mungo's aswell. For someone who just quitted a job there she sure spent a lot of time there. She grabbed smelly salts and a tissue from her cupboard and returned to Hitame within a few seconds.

She placed the tissue with smelling salts under her nose then tried to wake her up. "You must listen to me, you cannot stay unconcious before i stabilize you to an acceptable point." she repeated again and again giving some instructions to the other nurse while she was waiting for a reply from the hospital to be able to transfer Hitame there urgently.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum