Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17 Empty Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17

Post by Jess Potter Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 am

Jess walked into the kitchen of Number 12 Grimmauld Place and began to busy himself within the cupboards, before pausing, slapping himself in the head, coughing, and sending out patronus' to each of the Order's members (Kind of important when organising a meeting.)

He then brewed a jug full of tea, a jug full of coffee and a jug full of hot chocolate, as well as pulling out a bottle of butterbeer. Despite the fact they were coming into Spring, people's winter colds seemed to be persisting, so he figured that warm drinks were in need.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 17

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 am

Jack recieved the patronus just as she had walked inside her house. She sighed. Of course. She dropped her keys and went about quickly feeding her little family- her Gytrash, her Jarvey, and the animated footstool. Elliot, Fred, and Mongo all thanked her by devouring their meals. She put her jacket back on, gathered her keys, and apparated to the house.

She entered the home after it appeared to her and she strolled down through the house until she reached the kitchen. "Wow. I'm early," she commented. Her eyes zoomed in on a vat of Butterbeer. "Perfect." She hurried over and poured herself a mug before sitting down. "It better be damn important Jess, I could be taking a bubble bath," she jokes.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 am

A look of horror crossed Jess' face as Jack spoke, before he shook his head. "A bubble bath?" He repeated, his voice several octaves higher than it normally would be. "For serious... gosh, i don't know Jack," he replied, looking anywhere but at her, "Maybe you should... I... I'm sorry," he said, looking up at her and attempting to pull off some sort of pitiful stare... for about a second before he cracked up with laughter.

"I think it's important, and if not... well, there's free butterbeer," he said, shrugging and pointing at the mug that sat in her hands
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 am

((Sorry to dp: This topic is taking place prior to the trial of James Roland, K?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 am

(Okey dokey)

Jack sneered at Jess as he burst into laughter. "Don't be a smartass," Jack said, pulling on a dignified air as she raised her mug to her lips. Dignified as though she had not just said she would be taking a bubble bath had she not been required to be here. She was joking, after all; if she were home, she would be watching gory horror movies. Not taking a bath.

At his Butterbeer comment, she nodded. "I'll say. And you'd better keep it coming. I have a feeling I'll need it." She gave the door a sour look. "God, people annoy me." And she drained her mug.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 am

Damon walked in Number 12 Grimmauld Place taking off his cloak hanging it on the coat rack. He walked into the kitchen and saw Jack as well as Jess already there. "Hello Jess, Jack." He said as he rubbed one of his eyes from sleep. "Is there anyway we can make some coffee i didn't sleep very well the past couple of nights." He slumped down into one of the chairs at the table to keep from falling over. Damon's hair was standing on ends when he looked up at them. "Your patronus woke me out of a dead sleep screaming at me, you need to teach it to just be a little more subtle to people sleeping. It could have just made it brighter in the room rather than scream at me." Damon said yawning.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 am

Jess tried his best look of innocence as Jack spoke. He opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off when Damon walked in. "Hello Damon," he said, a mildly evil grin appearing on his face as he heard what his patronus had done. "Maybe it did all that, but you slept through, so it gave up on being gentle?" He suggested, knowing full well that it probably just starting yelling out of the blue.

"Anyway, coffee's there," he said, waving his wand and sending the pot flying across the room to stop in front of Damon, along with a little pink mug with cats on it.

"Oops, that's mine," he muttered, leaning forward and grabbing the mug, his face turning red as he quickly shoved the cup to the back of the cupboard
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 am

Mariana was about to make some coffee, it was a long night before a patronus popped in front of her. She did not remember the last time Jess used a patronus to call for a meeting, She poured the coffee into a plastic cuo and sealed it for the journey. It was but five minutes later that she walked into the headquaters and took her usual place standing in the corner by the door.

"Good morning did i miss something?" she asked taking a sip of her coffee. The journey sure cooled it off. She only caught the last part of conversation about Jess's screaming waking patronus, but made no comment in respect just grinned and pretended to be busy with drinking her coffee.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Annabella stretched and was about to head to bed when she received the patronus. Sighing she stood up from her comfy couch and grabbed her house keys. "Must be time for my first Order meeting" She said to no one in particular. It would be her first meeting though since she was accepted last week. Even though she didn't look it, She was excited to see who all was there. Annabella walked outside of her house locking it behind her and apparated to Grimmauld Place.

She took a deep breath, knowing she probably didn't know anyone in there, and walked inside. Annabella quickly spotted Damon and grinned at him walking straight over to where he was seated and took the chair next to him. "Hi Damon, nice to see you again." She told him smiling at him. She then spotted Jess and smiled at him as well. "Hey Jess." She knew him just as the main person who worked the meetings so she figured it would be polite to say hello as well too him.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Jess' eyes shot up as he heard Mari's voice, before he looked down, shaking his head and laughing softly to himself - the amount of times he'd heard that exact phrase uttered whenever Mari had walked through that door... it was really quite ritualistic now.

His attention was brought back to the present however when another person entered the room. "Ah, hello there Anna, nice to see you," he said, greeting her with what he hoped was a warm smile. "I'll wait till everyone's here to introduce you formally, but this is Jack and Mariana - Mari," he told her, pointing to the two women as he said their names. "You obviously already know Damon as well, I see," he added.

"Please, help yourself," he instructed her, gesturing to the row of jugs and bottles on the kitchen's benchtop, "and tell us - what made you want to join our Order?" He asked, a curious look on his face
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top