Dissapearance - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dissapearance - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dissapearance

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dissapearance - Page 2 Empty Re: Dissapearance

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 am

"What happened!!" Nikki exclaimed. She then walked around alittle confused. "Andrian!! There you are!" Nikki cried then hugged and kissed him. ((DO WE HAVE MISSING KIDS??))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 pm

Andrian looked at all the girls and smirked as he folded his arm clothe as he kissed Niki back, "Ya, they did mention it was bigger and shealtier" Andrian told them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am

Sophia thought for a moment. "Guys, I just thought of something have you realized at lease mainly all the students that are missing are Half bloods are less or blodd traitors and mainly all of them are in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw ?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:06 am

Andrian pushed the door open, and everything went dimmed the light were all red and dark "What the?" Andrian gasped looking around the room seeing only two kids were missing , he reeled around and saw another three more missing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 am

"Oh my two daughters!" Nikki cried. "Oh my god, I am so gonna kill the kidnapper once they find him!" Nikki said sternly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:04 am

Andrian grabbed hold of Nikki, and brought her closer toward him, "Stay close to me" he yelled over the screaming crowd pulling out his wand and searched the area "There it is" Andrian shouted out to them pointing to the ceiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Sophia looked around the corner at the door and gasped. "I read about this somewhere god it been ages ago but I read about it somewhere!"said Sophia trying to remember what book it was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 pm

" we got alot of seaching to do. " Adebola muttered to herself. " I'm glad I never brought my kids here. I knew it would be dangerous. " Adebola added.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Sophia who was next to her nodded. "Yeah, your right, I'm glad it haven't got my kids yet."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:46 am

Andrian pulled his robe off, and kept his eye tracking the beast "Hold on" Andrian told them running up to the beast who unfountunetally had a dagger in both hand and sliced him across the face. And Andrian yelped in pain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum