Runny noses and many colors
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Runny noses and many colors Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Runny noses and many colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Runny noses and many colors Empty Runny noses and many colors

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm

'I hate being sick.' Spike thought to himself, wondering how long he would be sick for. Spike liked to drink and get drunk, but it didn't have the same effect when he was sick. See the only reason that he liked to get drunk was it made all the feelings he got from other people go away. Every time Spike took two steps out the door, he got hit with a wave of emotions from everyone around him. Which is what made it so odd that Spike would choose today over all the other days that he wasn't sick to go out around people.

Making his way into The Leaky Cauldron by means of the muggle way. Spike walked to the bartender and asked for a fire whiskey, getting his normal look from the guy that said, are you sure about that? "Just get me the drink." Spike said putting the money on the counter and taking the drink with him. He found a seat then sat down. Around his table was a couple of people that looked like they where from the Ministry. Aurors to be more correct. Spike sat down, being forced to listen to what the Aurors where talking about. Something to do with a Death Eater they put away today. After a few seconds of being in his seat and sipping his drink, a coughing attack hit him. 'Oh no not again.' Spike thought to himself. With each cough he turned a different color. First red, then green, and finally blue.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Runny noses and many colors Empty Re: Runny noses and many colors

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am

It been a long day at work, and Andrew was glad that it was over for he didn't know how much more people covered in boils he could take. As he walked out of St.Mungo's Andrew was going to head home before he thought against the idea. Deciding to go to the leaky cauldron for a drink he got in his car and drove towards the leaky cauldron. Usually Andrew didn't do this, but it been a long day and he was worried about Sophia who was now in St. Mungo's for treatment on depression. It been a long day and week for him, all he needed was something to calm his nerves a bit.

As he parked his car and locked it with the beeper he pushed the door opened as the light from outside came into the dim lit pub before he door closed. As he walked into the dim lit pub he headed towards the bar as the bartender put down a glass he was cleaning. "What can I get for you sir?"the bartender asked him as he threw the rag over his shoulder. "A Firewiskey please it been a long day."Andrew replied softly as he got his money out and set it on the bar. "Coming right up."the bartender said as he got his drink and set it in front of him as he took Andrew's money.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am

As Spike was coughing and changing colors people started to stare and laugh. Once he was done coughing, Spike sat up straight, then pushed the emotions out of him and turning back to his normal color. Spike then grabbed his glass of fire whiskey and gulped half of it down. Then suddenly he felt a sneeze coming on. He quickly pulled his wand out and pointed it at a set of napkins at the end of his table. But before he could say the spell he sneezed. So instead of a single napkin gracefully floating over to him, the hold pile of napkins exploded and flew all over the people sitting next to him. So of course they got angry. They shot up out of there seats and started shouting at him. With all that emotion coming at him, he couldn't control it coming into his mind. He grabbed a napkin that had landed near him and wiped his nose, then stood up and yelled at the men. "Shut the He** up." And as he did this the the chair that sat across from him at his table burst to life and started crying.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Andrew looked at the man calmly. "Why are you yelling at me for? I didn't do a damn thing to you!"said Andrew calmly but his eyes narrowed at the guy. Andrew know this guy had to be a emapath for he was changing colors every time he coughed or sneeze. It didn't take Andrew long to realize that he probably had that sickness that was going around the place. Andrew shook his head sighing for he knew that the sickness was spreading like a wildfire. He was afraid that it wouldn't be long before almost the whole wizarding world had the sickness that was going around.

"Are you ok?"Andrew asked the man softly as she gotten out his wand and flicked it at the napkins as they neatly went back on the bar. As he flicked his wand again the napkins appeared in front of him just in case he had to use them. "Seem like you have that sickness that's going around."said Andrew softly but calmly as he pocketed his wand. Andrew worked around the clock with different tests from Leslie to helping Sophia find the cure to Samantha kids. Although they haven't figured out what his mystery sickness is or where it even came from for that matter.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

Spike looked down at the crying chair. "Great. I don't know how to bloody undo that." Spike said looking up at the man who he had just yelled at. "Oh, sorry about that, Mate. Couldn't control my self." Spike said watching the man put all the napkins back to their rightful place, then pushing them closer to Spike's sitting spot in case he needed them again. "Oh. Um... I would have to say yes to that. I read the papers that said it was going around, but didn't know if what I had was it or not." Spike said sitting back down in his seat. "Oh right. My names Anthony James. But you can call me Spike. Every one does. I don't know why. You can sit down if you like. That is if you can get that rudie thing to shut up." Spike said not meaning to be pushy at all, but the man behind him was having that feeling. Spike really hated having this empathy thing sometimes.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 am

Andrew looked at the crying chair and couldn't not to chuckle at the sight of it but his laughter died down after awhile. [color=lightblue"It's ok mate, we all have out days."[/color]said Andrew softly as he looked around the pub at the people staring at the man. "Mind your own bloody damn business!"Andrew barked at the people as they went back to smoking their cigars or drinking their rum or firewhiskey. "Don't mind these people, sometimes they can be bloody gilts!"said Andrew loud enough for some people to hear him. "I have a feeling it mate, if your body aches and your coughing and sneezing like that."said Andrew honestly. "My name is Andrew Darling, but some people call me Drew."said Andrew softly. As Andrew flicked his wand at the crying chair it stopped crying and stopped moving. "There you are mate."said Andrew softly as she took a seat across from him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

Spike watched as this guy laughed at the crying chair, then stood up for him by yelling at the other people that where talking about him and laughing. 'Who was this guy, a nice guy?' Spike thought as the guy introduced himself. "Yep all those symptoms." Spike said to Andrew, wondering how it was that he knew what they where. "Are you sick too? Or are you a doctor from the Hospital?" Spike asked him, feeling a chill come on. Spike's whole body shook from the chill. Spike then looked up at the guy, feeling his nice and kind emotions washing over him. Then Andrew fixed the crying chair for him. Spike was grateful and all but it made him remember how he wasn't that great at magic and couldn't help the love of his life not get killed. At this memory and wave of emotions, Spike lifted the glass to his lips and drunk the rest of it down in seconds. Spike then waved at the Bartender for another one, then left the money on the table in front of him.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top